Author Topic: 50 Cent Has Just Made Music History!!!!!!!!!******  (Read 836 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re:50 Cent Has Just Made Music History!!!!!!!!!******
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2003, 06:43:40 AM »
dawm :o
he really was the one for this, how can you tell me he got giant poster all up in hmv,music world and shit,, goos to see that tho, props to the man, the album is good but i still like doggystyle betta
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2003, 10:53:26 AM »
everyone knows dogystyle is way better, its jus the sales of this album is pretty fuckin amazing if u ask me, get yourself a dope dre beat for a first single, sign onto aftermath, dont matta how dope or wack u are, be known to be down with eminem n your a instant hit, pretty sad but true , shows how big politics are in music now, but fair play to the nigga, he been workin hard for a long ass time n nows he makin some bread, good to see a nigga sellin

peace

Kain670

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2003, 11:56:25 AM »
everyone knows doggystyle is way better, its jus the sales of this album is pretty fuckin amazing if u ask me, get yourself a dope dre beat for a first single, sign onto aftermath, dont matta how dope or wack u are, be known to be down with eminem n your a instant hit, pretty sad but true , shows how big politics are in music now, but fair play to the nigga

Your a fucking idiot...yeah like Em and Dre go around signing wack rappers which they give 1 million dollar advances to because they are wack...so they can be an automatic hit

50 got publicity when he got to put down two tracks on the 8 Mile Soundtrack..."Places to go" and "Wanksta"...which helped for CD sales + In Da Club got every1 going

Whats pretty sad is your thinking

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2003, 10:06:13 PM »
I think that's the highest debut (first album) first week sales of any artist, not just black.  It's the highest 1st week sales (single album) for a black artist (Em & N*Sync & Backstreet have sold more 1st week)... NIK Michael Jackson never sells really high first week, he just sells consistant for 20 years or whatever until he's at 50 million albums.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2003, 12:40:58 AM »
Good for 50. His album is growing on me, it still aint worth all the hype & fame. Still, if it works, its better than Nelly & Ja Rule rulling the hip hop world, you have to agree on that

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2003, 08:47:56 AM »
everyone knows doggystyle is way better, its jus the sales of this album is pretty fuckin amazing if u ask me, get yourself a dope dre beat for a first single, sign onto aftermath, dont matta how dope or wack u are, be known to be down with eminem n your a instant hit, pretty sad but true , shows how big politics are in music now, but fair play to the nigga

Your a fucking idiot...yeah like Em and Dre go around signing wack rappers which they give 1 million dollar advances to because they are wack...so they can be an automatic hit

50 got publicity when he got to put down two tracks on the 8 Mile Soundtrack..."Places to go" and "Wanksta"...which helped for CD sales + In Da Club got every1 going

Whats pretty sad is your thinking

::) ::)

groupie pleeeez , gettin all mad cuz i said something u dint like about ya botty bwoy lol

i didnt say his wack, i jus said whats pretty tru in my opinion that if u sign with eminem n dre u basically gon sell loads jus off there groupies alone, its a fact

n we all know dogystyle is way better than this

peace

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2003, 08:40:13 PM »
Dre is the man. He's resposnible for the three biggest first week selling albums in hip hop.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2003, 01:09:00 AM »
where did 50 come from 1 day NO ONE knows who the fuck he is the next day 50 this 50 that lol