Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9068 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: 40 Glocc & The Game Got Into A Fight!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 11:16:49 AM »
the dude in the video is smiling, looks like they were playing,

just a publicity stunt...the game paid 40 to do it cause of how bad game looks after getting knocced out in the mall by other dude.

Truth

True that. Game running with around with phone camera..how pathetic. He better drop some good music cause lately hes just desperate with the audio hes releasing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 11:18:15 AM »
This nigga Game was still doing his Rick Ross impersonarion while fighring lmao.

Extra lmao @ the "game paid 40 glocc for this theory". Wtf really?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
there's nothin' gangsta about ten niggas jumpin' one.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 11:54:11 AM »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 11:59:54 AM »
there is nothing gangsta about hitting someone while holding a camera, in a real fight........you need both hands.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »
there is nothing gangsta about hitting someone while holding a camera, in a real fight........you need both hands.

Apparently he didn't need both hands

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
apparently, game pulled a strap on 40, as well....by the looks of it, game is on that bitch shit, once again.

jman91331

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 12:50:55 PM »

Apparently he didn't need both hands
When his hommies supposedly got a gun pointed at him while they "fighting" all you need is one hand.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 12:51:22 PM »
40 is a lying ass buster

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 01:00:53 PM »
just pulled this from games twitter:

@40glocc come clean yo punk ass blood off my "Olympic 6's" bum ass nigga !

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:02:25 PM by repthatwest »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 01:02:57 PM »
apparently, game pulled a strap on 40, as well....by the looks of it, game is on that bitch shit, once again.

so he was hitting him with one hand, filming him with the other, the fuck you think he pull his gun out with? just let 40 take his huge L, or else you stans gonna make this shit look far worse for him

jman91331

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »
Or filmin it. If real niggas had an altercation it damn sure wouldn't be cameras involved.  The only way people would find out about it would be word of mouth and even then you would have to know someone that knows someone. Taking time to film it is shit jr. high school kids do. Plus isn't game still on probation or some shit? So he'll risk gettin a violation just to prove he "beat up" another rapper, who does that?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 01:06:28 PM »

so he was hitting him with one hand, filming him with the other, the fuck you think he pull his gun out with? just let 40 take his huge L, or else you stans gonna make this shit look far worse for him

stans? i dont even bump 40 or game, so i can care less.....40 was tweeting that game pulled a strap out on him, and game was callin him a snitch for tweeting that, so it's pretty much confirmed. the video looked like it was taken during the aftermath. and game was with a buncha peeps, it wasnt 1-on-1. so he coulda just handed the strap 2 some1 else and started filming towards the end, which is what the video made it seem like.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 01:06:59 PM »
they both  hoes

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 01:12:22 PM »

stans? i dont even bump 40 or game, so i can care less.....40 was tweeting that game pulled a strap out on him, and game was callin him a snitch for tweeting that, so it's pretty much confirmed. the video looked like it was taken during the aftermath. and game was with a buncha peeps, it wasnt 1-on-1. so he coulda just handed the strap 2 some1 else and started filming towards the end, which is what the video made it seem like.

LMAO dude listen to yourself, theres one video where game beats down on 40 and he runs and hugs a bush, THATS IT.. stop making shit up and writing fairytales and playing CSI..