Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9064 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 04:14:26 PM »
first Ras Kass, and then his boss 40 Glocc, i see a pattern.
Game is a troublemaker

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 04:18:57 PM »
LMFAO. Nigga, you can't fight somebody with one hand, all while trying to get a good shot on your camera. Obviously staged. Game's a bitch. But I mean, he makes shitty music anyway now, he borderline shouldn't even be mentioned on this forum ever again.

lol...the paranoid conspiracy theorist is here. he was with more people and they came strapped...what dont u get?

Okka

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 04:45:58 PM »
If Game leaks the whole footage, we'll see what happened before this footage. 40 Glocc went down though, Game probably hit him in the back of the head.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
LMFAO. Nigga, you can't fight somebody with one hand, all while trying to get a good shot on your camera. Obviously staged. Game's a bitch. But I mean, he makes shitty music anyway now, he borderline shouldn't even be mentioned on this forum ever again.

lol...the paranoid conspiracy theorist is here. he was with more people and they came strapped...what dont u get?

lol, you said Game's a bitch too. lmfao even when I agree with you, you find a way to argue with me. What a herb.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »

lol, you said Game's a bitch too. lmfao even when I agree with you, you find a way to argue with me. What a herb.

Game does pull bitch-made moves...but i never said this was "staged"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
Steve Stout is the only nigga that would accept a deal to be made a bitch in a publicity stunt.

I don't understand, in this era where people record every fuckin thing, why can't we get a good celebrity fight on camera? Ray-J vs. Fabolous was a blur. Chris Brown vs. Drake was basically just footage of a club and somebody yelling. This one you can't see shit except 40 Glocc smiling then running.

These two need to quit beefing tho. Their whole beef was over 50. Game hated 50 and 40 wanted to earn credit with 50 so he threw himself into the beef. There's NO substance to them not liking each other. But karma is a bitch. 40 thought it was cute chasing rappers around with his camera and his "goon squad" to catch rappers running from him on camera. Now look what happened to him...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

papa-smurf

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2012, 05:51:34 PM »
how u let a nigga sock u out with one hand while holding a camera with the other hand & have the camera  in your face.i dont condone drama.but after 40 glocc had a bunch of grown ass gang members  rob tyga & then bragged about it & at the time tyga was a lil young harmless dude.then 40 glocc gonna run up on plies with a camera,then try 2 put lil wayne & birdman on blast.after all of that bitch shit he been pulling & trying 2 make other niggas look bad.i dont feel sorry 4 him.karma is a bitch.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
how u let a nigga sock u out with one hand while holding a camera with the other hand & have the camera  in your face.i dont condone drama.but after 40 glocc had a bunch of grown ass gang members  rob tyga & then bragged about it & at the time tyga was a lil young harmless dude.then 40 glocc gonna run up on plies with a camera,then try 2 put lil wayne & birdman on blast.after all of that bitch shit he been pulling & trying 2 make other niggas look bad.i dont feel sorry 4 him.karma is a bitch.

+ He Pulled Out On Menace @ A Video Shoot, But All U Heard Was "Git Yo Bitch Ass Out The Car" 40 Glocc Was Trying Git That On Camera As Well... But Now He Tweeting That Nonsense On Y He Ran!!! Shit Aint Adding Up For That Boy!

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2012, 07:13:47 PM »
! longer version

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »
LOL

Remedy360

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2012, 09:07:35 PM »
! longer version

ROFL @ 40 glocc smiling in the video

ROFL @ the Games commentary thoughout the video

ROFL @ their twitter exchanges

WOW  :D :D :D

rayallen0

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
Man some fucking rappers got into.a real fight before anybody here. Dissapointing.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
Man some fucking rappers got into.a real fight before anybody here. Dissapointing.

:D i know right