Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9078 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2012, 09:15:35 PM »
LMFAO. Nigga, you can't fight somebody with one hand, all while trying to get a good shot on your camera. Obviously staged. Game's a bitch. But I mean, he makes shitty music anyway now, he borderline shouldn't even be mentioned on this forum ever again.

shit i can beat you up with one hand...

You host a radio show. You're the softest nigga in California.

and i can still beat you up with one hand...

Bring it.

lol @ you calling people nigga too.. this is Chamillitary Click

what a fag  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
hilarious, watch the full video where its game and 40 one on one game said dont try to stunt on me and made 40 flinch LOL, i dont buy the 10 guys jumping him. Game was probably 10 deep but when do you get in a fight that deep and your boys just flee the scene lol they stuck around as a crowd. 40 looked fucked up stumbling into bushes, 40 lost big time here. Game just trying to rack up street cred lol

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »
LOL at Games fighting skills, hahahaha, that was hilarious, dude throws punches like a girl.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EML

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »
Why does it matter if Game jumped 40 a fights a fight imo any thing goes  gun happens to be pulled out you picked the wrong fight
but why was he calling him a snitch?
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again
Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white faces
2pac
Blacks and Mexicans stop all that bullshit in the pen
Understand that is us verse them
Ice Cube

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
okay, take away game rollin 10 deep.. take away game being strapped.. does 40 glocc actually think he could take game in a fight one on one?  bitch please!
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

blcxm

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2012, 12:10:54 AM »
Gossiping about grown ass men fighting in a bush.  :-[

Okka

« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2012, 12:24:18 AM »
I heard that 40 Glocc had a AK-47 in the bushes and he was about to smoke all them fools.

ABN

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2012, 12:26:43 AM »
If Game leaks the whole footage, we'll see what happened before this footage. 40 Glocc went down though, Game probably hit him in the back of the head.
hit him in the back of the head lol? stop making excuses for 40īs clown ass.

ABN

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2012, 12:28:36 AM »
but why was he calling him a snitch?
going on twitter and naming a person that allegedly pulled a gun on you would be considered snitching lol.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2012, 12:40:03 AM »
think the new footage clarify's 40 glocc being a hoe ass liar, no more than 5 people with game, not one gun spotted, has the chance to have a 1 on 1with game twice, first time he moves himself into the foetal position second time he squares up and runs away,..

Okka

« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2012, 01:51:21 AM »
If Game leaks the whole footage, we'll see what happened before this footage. 40 Glocc went down though, Game probably hit him in the back of the head.

Do you see how Game punches? He doesn't know how to fight or he was too drunk. He was just swingin' away.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2012, 01:51:56 AM »
Damn 40 got to take the L on this one

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »

Do you see how Game punches? He doesn't know how to fight or he was too drunk. He was just swingin' away.

the fuck you think you are to criticize other peoples punching methods...?? some fucking nerds on this forum

ABN

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2012, 02:13:55 AM »

does it matter how he punches? it got the job done right? atleast he was swinging unlike 40īs running ass. and after watching the long footage i think itīs pretty obvious that they didnīt have guns pulled on him, the fuck would they be telling him to stop if they had pulled their guns out?

Okka

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2012, 03:00:52 AM »

does it matter how he punches? it got the job done right? atleast he was swinging unlike 40īs running ass. and after watching the long footage i think itīs pretty obvious that they didnīt have guns pulled on him, the fuck would they be telling him to stop if they had pulled their guns out?

I'm not tryin' to defend 40 Glocc. Why some of y'all gettin' so mad about this shit?