Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9059 times)

caffeinefiend

Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2012, 02:06:50 PM »
Game's manager Whack speaks on it:

http://www.sharebeast.com/n7ujkvod3h7h

T_Doc[MSK]

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2012, 02:20:44 PM »
It would b mo interestin if they'd met somewhere @ lane.
Face 2 face..
Wit no gunz.
One of the problemz in Russia iz Russian "rap"
Datz why almost nobody knowz boutta Real West Coast dope music..

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
So coming with your crew (5+ guys) having guns with ya'll, taking cell phone to record it (High School memories) is actually Gangsta? Same Gangsta shit that both of them "represent"? C'mon it's funny. It's childish. IMO 40 played it well, stayin' cool, avoiding fight, I mean, who wouldn't when you have a gun pointed at you. And please quit saying Game was G there, he wasnt. Imagine yourself having a problem with someone and he brings down his crew with guns to beat you up? Wrong huh? I would like to see them 1 on 1 fight. It easy to be a tough guy with your crew behind your back on one dude. I'm not down for any1 of them, just saying the stuff I saw with my eyes.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2012, 03:29:05 PM »
lol at people believing 40 Glocc a known liar.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2012, 03:32:53 PM »
So coming with your crew (5+ guys) having guns with ya'll, taking cell phone to record it (High School memories) is actually Gangsta? Same Gangsta shit that both of them "represent"? C'mon it's funny. It's childish. IMO 40 played it well, stayin' cool, avoiding fight, I mean, who wouldn't when you have a gun pointed at you. And please quit saying Game was G there, he wasnt. Imagine yourself having a problem with someone and he brings down his crew with guns to beat you up? Wrong huh? I would like to see them 1 on 1 fight. It easy to be a tough guy with your crew behind your back on one dude. I'm not down for any1 of them, just saying the stuff I saw with my eyes.

Everything U Just Described About How The Game Is Not Gangsta, Is Exactly What 40 Glocc Do Every Time He Got His Camera Running Up On Out-Of-Towners...
IMO Ain't Non Of Them Niggas GANGSTA At All!!!
40 Glocc Just Got A Taste Of His On Medicine With That Ass Whopping He Just Got Issued...
Gun, Out Numbered Or Whatever, If U Talk All That Shit U Going Have Handle Yo Bizzness On Sight No Matter What!!!
Cant Talk That Gangsta Shit And Not Walk It When The Time Comes!

polepositon

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
both these fools are fucking nothings. fake ass bitches.

i know a bunch of real niggas who would woop both their asses.

game = bitch
40 = bitch

wht do you get when you ad the two? bitches!

rayallen0

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
You don't understand what GANG means do you? The point of a gang is so you dont have to handle your own shit and can use strength in numbers. 40 tried the same shit to plies, a fucking homeless dude,, menace & tyga. Getting a taste of your own medicine is your own fucking fault especially when he messed with games artists.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »
You don't understand what GANG means do you? The point of a gang is so you dont have to handle your own shit and can use strength in numbers. 40 tried the same shit to plies, a fucking homeless dude,, menace & tyga. Getting a taste of your own medicine is your own fucking fault especially when he messed with games artists.

exactly!

People get jumped everyday when they are out of bounds and get caught slippin'!  That is just part of the game, if I run into a enemy why should I expect not to get jumped? Same goes if it is the other way around. You can hope for a pass or a fair one but nine times out of 10 your not going to get one. Only time your going to get a one on one fade is when the problem is internal or with allies or if its some type of mutual friend thing.

FYI 40 Glocc didn't take Tygas chain and Lil Wayne wasn't in the car when they ran up on him.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2012, 02:25:58 AM »
lol! i can see paybacc beating the shit out of 40, thats somthing we need to see.

rayallen0

« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2012, 10:28:12 AM »
so paybacc went from spiders artist into dissing g-unit members..fits in well with game.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2012, 10:45:48 AM »
so paybacc went from spiders artist into dissing g-unit members..fits in well with game.

Paybacc been dissing 40 Glocc for years, right after the entire lil Wayne thing. Saw a interview with him where he said that entire thing happen in his hood and lil Wayne really wasn't there and how 40 came with the cameras like a weirdo.

rayallen0

« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2012, 11:02:56 AM »

Paybacc been dissing 40 Glocc for years, right after the entire lil Wayne thing. Saw a interview with him where he said that entire thing happen in his hood and lil Wayne really wasn't there and how 40 came with the cameras like a weirdo.
lol i know him for doing songs with spider loc, saw that shit awhile ago and didn't really care. still is spider loc hiding in a cave? 40 glocc is in the news every month, spi releases a song once a year.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »

lol i know him for doing songs with spider loc, saw that shit awhile ago and didn't really care. still is spider loc hiding in a cave? 40 glocc is in the news every month, spi releases a song once a year.

I think Paybacc still fuck with spider.  Last spider track I think he dropped was this

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2012, 11:34:10 AM »

someone said he´s locked up,don´t know for what