Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9061 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2012, 02:15:29 PM »
so paybacc went from spiders artist into dissing g-unit members..fits in well with game.

Paybacc been dissing 40 Glocc for years, right after the entire lil Wayne thing. Saw a interview with him where he said that entire thing happen in his hood and lil Wayne really wasn't there and how 40 came with the cameras like a weirdo.
lol i know him for doing songs with spider loc, saw that shit awhile ago and didn't really care. still is spider loc hiding in a cave? 40 glocc is in the news every month, spi releases a song once a year.

someone said he´s locked up,don´t know for what
^^ nah, spiders cool he bet his case a while back!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »
game is wack, sees him in the party waits till he gets full of liquor then follows a nigga 5plus deep,  aint nuttin g bout attack one dude by himself, 40 was able to walk away without a mark on him, lame nigga shit... aint heard him reply yet to the 1on1 40 wants with him. and paybacc is wack he looks like a bws dick rider at the moment
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 02:30:11 PM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2012, 02:58:59 PM »

^^ nah, spiders cool he bet his case a while back!

cool , thx for the info

h2k4

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2012, 06:25:08 PM »
game is wack, sees him in the party waits till he gets full of liquor then follows a nigga 5plus deep,  aint nuttin g bout attack one dude by himself, 40 was able to walk away without a mark on him, lame nigga shit... aint heard him reply yet to the 1on1 40 wants with him. and paybacc is wack he looks like a bws dick rider at the moment

How do you know 40 was full of liquor? How do you even know what happened? Sounds like you're just going off of what 40 is saying. 

Funny how some people thought it was cool when 40 did it.  Funny style people....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:04 AM »
So coming with your crew (5+ guys) having guns with ya'll, taking cell phone to record it (High School memories) is actually Gangsta? Same Gangsta shit that both of them "represent"? C'mon it's funny. It's childish. IMO 40 played it well, stayin' cool, avoiding fight, I mean, who wouldn't when you have a gun pointed at you. And please quit saying Game was G there, he wasnt. Imagine yourself having a problem with someone and he brings down his crew with guns to beat you up? Wrong huh? I would like to see them 1 on 1 fight. It easy to be a tough guy with your crew behind your back on one dude. I'm not down for any1 of them, just saying the stuff I saw with my eyes.

I swear niggas on this forum worship words like gangsta and thug. Society's definition of a "thug" is a fuckin lowlife who is violent, short-tempered, etc etc etc. That's nothing to brag about or aim to personify but what happened here was absolutely what society would expect from a gangster or a thug.

Game did to 40 Glocc what 40 Glocc did to Lil Wayne, Plies, Tyga, etc and he's wrong? 40 basically got a taste of his own medicine and realized it was too bitter to swallow (no Frank Ocean). 40 Glocc has been talking shit about Game for years (without reason) and couldn't live up to his shit talking when he finally stepped behind his computer screen (just like when Menace finally caught up with him). Did Game have a group of guys with him? Yes. But in the video you can CLEARLY hear the guys in the background saying "Chuck, c'mon man let it go, let it go". Now call me crazy but I don't think a bunch of guys holding guns are going to be the ones saying "let it go".

Indeed, it is easy to be a though guy when your homies are with you. But these guys are both GANG members, why wouldn't they have a GANG with them? If 40 was out with his homies and caught Game alone he would've done the same shit.

Know who the real bitch is in this whole case? 40's homie who sat there in the car watching this shit go down. 40 is a close 2nd, not just for getting his ass-whooped, but for posing for a fuckin twitpic like its cool.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2012, 11:08:53 AM »
so paybacc went from spiders artist into dissing g-unit members..fits in well with game.

Spider Loc Got A Diss Track About 40 Glocc & Paybacc stay Dissing 40 Glocc... Spider Dont Fuck With Black Wall Street At All But PayBacc Only Fuck With Menace!!!

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2012, 05:16:23 PM »
40 Glocc Inteview About The Game!!!

http://t.co/5oagS4mm

rayallen0

« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2012, 05:27:48 PM »

Spider Loc Got A Diss Track About 40 Glocc & Paybacc stay Dissing 40 Glocc... Spider Dont Fuck With Black Wall Street At All But PayBacc Only Fuck With Menace!!!
Wait sip has a diss track to 40 glocc? Was this before or after graveyard shift?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »

Wait sip has a diss track to 40 glocc? Was this before or after graveyard shift?

Before The Graveyard Shift, This Was About The Baby & Wayne Issue!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dJlVL7YAfHE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dJlVL7YAfHE?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

smp4life

« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2012, 02:59:07 AM »
#1 40 is a bully that got the tables turned on him.
#2 EVERY rapper that ever got robbed/ punked/ snuffed says "I got jumped," and "they pulled a strap."
#3 How is it possible to fight when your pants are sagging that low? 40 had to use one hand to hold up his pants as he want limping away. Wouldn't it be easier to fight in pants that fit?

T_Doc[MSK]

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2012, 03:43:36 AM »
#1 40 is a bully that got the tables turned on him.
#2 EVERY rapper that ever got robbed/ punked/ snuffed says "I got jumped," and "they pulled a strap."
#3 How is it possible to fight when your pants are sagging that low? 40 had to use one hand to hold up his pants as he want limping away. Wouldn't it be easier to fight in pants that fit?
btw even if he had pants that fited him, he wount fought against 6 guys (sorry if I made a mistake, My nativa language iz russian)
One of the problemz in Russia iz Russian "rap"
Datz why almost nobody knowz boutta Real West Coast dope music..

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2012, 10:39:58 PM »
It Was Edit, But The Fact Is That 40 Glocc Didn't Even Swing Back!

Sccit

« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:26 PM »

would u swing back if a gang of peeps pulled a strap on u?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »

Yes! I Sho Would, Been There Done That! Strapless Or Not, When It's On It's On... The Only Thing That Can Come Up Outta That Is Respect Or Death! Death Befor Dishonor!
In 40 Glocc Situation He Didn't Fight Back, So He Lost All Stripes!!!

What People/Blogers/Rappers Fail To Realize Is, This Street Shit Is Real! So Don't Act/Talk/Walk Or Portray Something U Aint... Lil Wayne Said Some Slick Shit And Niggas Was On His Ass, Tyga Did Some Fuck Shit And Niggas Was On Hs Ass, The Game Came Out Pushing Piru And Niggas Was On His Ass, 40 Glocc Acting super Badd and Niiggas Got On His Ass....
Cold Thing, It's Like 10% Of Niggas In The Rap Game Thats Really With The Bizzness!!!  They Not Going Gold Or Platinum @ All!!!

I Take It Niggas Never Seen/Heard Of A "Packed Out" That Aint Nothing New In These Streets... It's Just When It Happens To These Weirdos, They Cant Take It Cuz They Not About That Life!!! They Really Well Mannered Human Beings With A Kind Heart, And That Gangsta Heartless Fuck A Bitch Character They Display!!! 

Sccit

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:56 PM »

Yes! I Sho Would, Been There Done That! Strapless Or Not, When It's On It's On... The Only Thing That Can Come Up Outta That Is Respect Or Death! Death Befor Dishonor!
In 40 Glocc Situation He Didn't Fight Back, So He Lost All Stripes!!!

What People/Blogers/Rappers Fail To Realize Is, This Street Shit Is Real! So Don't Act/Talk/Walk Or Portray Something U Aint... Lil Wayne Said Some Slick Shit And Niggas Was On His Ass, Tyga Did Some Fuck Shit And Niggas Was On Hs Ass, The Game Came Out Pushing Piru And Niggas Was On His Ass, 40 Glocc Acting super Badd and Niiggas Got On His Ass....
Cold Thing, It's Like 10% Of Niggas In The Rap Game Thats Really With The Bizzness!!!  They Not Going Gold Or Platinum @ All!!!

I Take It Niggas Never Seen/Heard Of A "Packed Out" That Aint Nothing New In These Streets... It's Just When It Happens To These Weirdos, They Cant Take It Cuz They Not About That Life!!! They Really Well Mannered Human Beings With A Kind Heart, And That Gangsta Heartless Fuck A Bitch Character They Display!!! 

well, if ur willin to die just to prove that you're down, then u never were really down to begin with....u can accomplish more being alive.