Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9160 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
U Misunderstood The Point, Im A Man Before Anything & Win Lose Or Draw Im Going To Fight....
Ain't Nobody Going To Just Keep Bombing On Me... I Ain't Gotta Prove Nothing To Nobody! 

Fact: They Had Cameras Out So They Wasn't Going To Buss A Grape!
Fact: 40 Glocc Known For Pulling Out Guns When He With His Crew (Well That's What 40 Glocc Say While He's On Camera)
Fact: 40 Glocc Is A Studio Gangsta
And By U Justifying 40 Glocc Only Let's Me Know That Ur Just A Fan Of Unofficial Rappers/Bloggers! (Ur Probably Into Swagg, Ratchet Music, & All That Bullshit That Fucked Up Real Music)
There Is No Excuse On 40 Glocc's Action, Talk That Gangsta Shit-Walk That Gangsta Shit! 
U Can't Run Ur Mouth And Not Run That Fade On Sight!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2012, 01:56:01 PM »
U Misunderstood The Point, Im A Man Before Anything & Win Lose Or Draw Im Going To Fight....
Ain't Nobody Going To Just Keep Bombing On Me... I Ain't Gotta Prove Nothing To Nobody! 

Fact: 40 Glocc Known For Pulling Out Guns When He With His Crew (Well That's What 40 Glocc Say While He's On Camera)
And By U Justifying 40 Glocc Only Let's Me Know That Ur Just A Fan Of Unofficial Rappers/Bloggers! (Ur Probably Into Swagg, Ratchet Music, & All That Bullshit That Fucked Up Real Music)
There Is No Excuse On 40 Glocc's Action, Talk That Gangsta Shit-Walk That Gangsta Shit! 

sorry but what the fuck does "buss a grape" mean?  lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
would u swing back if a gang of peeps pulled a strap on u?
But what you're not realizing is that not swinging back when a gun is brandished doesn't guarantee that you won't get shot anyway.  Might as well stand your ground, especially when it's really just a one-on-one (or at least one at a time, since there's no footage of multiple guys attacking 40 Glocc simultaneously), which is expected of someone who talks and acts like they're some OG from the hood.  Also, they were in broad daylight in the parking lot outside of a pool party in a pretty nice area, so realistically speaking, they're not going to turn that into a murder scene.  It's not like they're in the wrong neighborhood in gang territory at night.

well, if ur willin to die just to prove that you're down, then u never were really down to begin with....u can accomplish more being alive.
You're missing the point and don't really have a strong grasp on the topic.  I don't endorse gang culture but I have been around it enough to understand and respect it, with more than a few of my family members having been involved.  Kolaboy isn't saying that 40 should've gone against the guns, but that he should've at least defended himself like a man (which doesn't mean that you have to win) and not just balled up in the bushes and eventually run away.  That might not be something of ridicule for someone who isn't affiliated but is a victim of a random attack, but for someone who claims to be hard and had rat-packed on people before and got jumped for talking shit, that's just fake, and he got exposed for it.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2012, 02:08:35 PM »
But what you're not realizing is that not swinging back when a gun is brandished doesn't guarantee that you won't get shot anyway.  Might as well stand your ground, especially when it's really just a one-on-one (or at least one at a time, since there's no footage of multiple guys attacking 40 Glocc simultaneously), which is expected of someone who talks and acts like they're some OG from the hood.  Also, they were in broad daylight in the parking lot outside of a pool party in a pretty nice area, so realistically speaking, they're not going to turn that into a murder scene.  It's not like they're in the wrong neighborhood in gang territory at night.

well, if ur willin to die just to prove that you're down, then u never were really down to begin with....u can accomplish more being alive.
You're missing the point and don't really have a strong grasp on the topic.  I don't endorse gang culture but I have been around it enough to understand and respect it, with more than a few of my family members having been involved.  Kolaboy isn't saying that 40 should've gone against the guns, but that he should've at least defended himself like a man (which doesn't mean that you have to win) and not just balled up in the bushes and eventually run away.  That might not be something of ridicule for someone who isn't affiliated but is a victim of a random attack, but for someone who claims to be hard and had rat-packed on people before and got jumped for talking shit, that's just fake, and he got exposed for it.

Speak On It, There Is A Major Difference Between Industry And In Da Streets... And You My Friend Hit It Right On The Point!

Sccit

« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2012, 02:13:52 PM »

lol....u couldnt be more off. trust me, i believe in maintaining pride. but if he really did get jumped before the cameras started rolling, and they really did have a strap pulled on him behind the cameras, then it wouldnt make much sense to fight back. it would just get him further fucked up and/or killed, and thats all there is to it.

Sccit

« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »

but if he really got jumped with guns before the cameras started rolling, fighting back would just mean he'd get stomped out even harder and/or shot...it's common sense. and say "thyey werent gunna shoot him" all u want, but u dont know Game's crew....for all u know, one of em coulda been a dumb muthafucka eager to prove a point. but thats not the point...i believe in fighting back. but if the situation is really what 40 claimed it was, then he wouldn't have done himself any good fighting back.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »

People get jumped everyday when they are out of bounds and get caught slippin'!  That is just part of the game, if I run into a enemy why should I expect not to get jumped? Same goes if it is the other way around. You can hope for a pass or a fair one but nine times out of 10 your not going to get one. Only time your going to get a one on one fade is when the problem is internal or with allies or if its some type of mutual friend thing.

FYI 40 Glocc didn't take Tygas chain and Lil Wayne wasn't in the car when they ran up on him.

Yes! I Sho Would, Been There Done That! Strapless Or Not, When It's On It's On... The Only Thing That Can Come Up Outta That Is Respect Or Death! Death Befor Dishonor!
In 40 Glocc Situation He Didn't Fight Back, So He Lost All Stripes!!!

What People/Blogers/Rappers Fail To Realize Is, This Street Shit Is Real! So Don't Act/Talk/Walk Or Portray Something U Aint... Lil Wayne Said Some Slick Shit And Niggas Was On His Ass, Tyga Did Some Fuck Shit And Niggas Was On Hs Ass, The Game Came Out Pushing Piru And Niggas Was On His Ass, 40 Glocc Acting super Badd and Niiggas Got On His Ass....
Cold Thing, It's Like 10% Of Niggas In The Rap Game Thats Really With The Bizzness!!!  They Not Going Gold Or Platinum @ All!!!

I Take It Niggas Never Seen/Heard Of A "Packed Out" That Aint Nothing New In These Streets... It's Just When It Happens To These Weirdos, They Cant Take It Cuz They Not About That Life!!! They Really Well Mannered Human Beings With A Kind Heart, And That Gangsta Heartless Fuck A Bitch Character They Display!!!  

Everything right there sums up this entire situation, period!

lol....u couldnt be more off. trust me, i believe in maintaining pride. but if he really did get jumped before the cameras started rolling, and they really did have a strap pulled on him behind the cameras, then it wouldnt make much sense to fight back. it would just get him further fucked up and/or killed, and thats all there is to it.

Your not a street cat, so you don't understand the politics that come with that!

Sccit

« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:25 PM »

People get jumped everyday when they are out of bounds and get caught slippin'!  That is just part of the game, if I run into a enemy why should I expect not to get jumped? Same goes if it is the other way around. You can hope for a pass or a fair one but nine times out of 10 your not going to get one. Only time your going to get a one on one fade is when the problem is internal or with allies or if its some type of mutual friend thing.

FYI 40 Glocc didn't take Tygas chain and Lil Wayne wasn't in the car when they ran up on him.

Yes! I Sho Would, Been There Done That! Strapless Or Not, When It's On It's On... The Only Thing That Can Come Up Outta That Is Respect Or Death! Death Befor Dishonor!
In 40 Glocc Situation He Didn't Fight Back, So He Lost All Stripes!!!

What People/Blogers/Rappers Fail To Realize Is, This Street Shit Is Real! So Don't Act/Talk/Walk Or Portray Something U Aint... Lil Wayne Said Some Slick Shit And Niggas Was On His Ass, Tyga Did Some Fuck Shit And Niggas Was On Hs Ass, The Game Came Out Pushing Piru And Niggas Was On His Ass, 40 Glocc Acting super Badd and Niiggas Got On His Ass....
Cold Thing, It's Like 10% Of Niggas In The Rap Game Thats Really With The Bizzness!!!  They Not Going Gold Or Platinum @ All!!!

I Take It Niggas Never Seen/Heard Of A "Packed Out" That Aint Nothing New In These Streets... It's Just When It Happens To These Weirdos, They Cant Take It Cuz They Not About That Life!!! They Really Well Mannered Human Beings With A Kind Heart, And That Gangsta Heartless Fuck A Bitch Character They Display!!! 

But what you're not realizing is that not swinging back when a gun is brandished doesn't guarantee that you won't get shot anyway.  Might as well stand your ground, especially when it's really just a one-on-one (or at least one at a time, since there's no footage of multiple guys attacking 40 Glocc simultaneously), which is expected of someone who talks and acts like they're some OG from the hood.  Also, they were in broad daylight in the parking lot outside of a pool party in a pretty nice area, so realistically speaking, they're not going to turn that into a murder scene.  It's not like they're in the wrong neighborhood in gang territory at night.

You're missing the point and don't really have a strong grasp on the topic.  I don't endorse gang culture but I have been around it enough to understand and respect it, with more than a few of my family members having been involved.  Kolaboy isn't saying that 40 should've gone against the guns, but that he should've at least defended himself like a man (which doesn't mean that you have to win) and not just balled up in the bushes and eventually run away.  That might not be something of ridicule for someone who isn't affiliated but is a victim of a random attack, but for someone who claims to be hard and had rat-packed on people before and got jumped for talking shit, that's just fake, and he got exposed for it.

Everything right there sums up this entire situation, period!

Your not a street cat, so you don't understand the politics that come with that!

lol, it aint about bein a "street cat", i spent my share of time in the streets, fuckin with many different "street cats" and i can tell u this much....most gangstas wouldnt fight back in a situation where theres a strap pulled on them. thats all there really is to it. if 40 felt his life was at risk, then it makes sense that he didnt fight back. now, of course, there are dumbass mufuckaz out there who think bein a G means u constantly gotta prove a point, even when it makes no sense...but dont sit here and tell me i "dont understand", because there is nothing about this topic goin over my head, my boy

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »
and i'm not sayin that 40 wasnt made to look like a bitch, cuz he was...but he claims there was a chance he'd be dead if he fought back 5+ vs. 1. if his claims are true, he did the right thing.

rayallen0

« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
Bottom line if this was like Asher Roth or Curren$y the ppl doing it are just cunts fucking with some chill dudes

40 glocc talks that shit, says he lives this shit and then when game does the same shit he cry about game being a bully who ganged up on him. All of a sudden he is some honorable martial artist who only does 1v1 fist fights.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »

lol, it aint about bein a "street cat", i spent my share of time in the streets, fuckin with many different "street cats" and i can tell u this much....most gangstas wouldnt fight back in a situation where theres a strap pulled on them. thats all there really is to it. if 40 felt his life was at risk, then it makes sense that he didnt fight back. now, of course, there are dumbass mufuckaz out there who think bein a G means u constantly gotta prove a point, even when it makes no sense...but dont sit here and tell me i "dont understand", because there is nothing about this topic goin over my head, my boy

Like dude said, they got video cameras on the nigga, nobody was going to shoot him, plus their in the hills. Nobody was going to shoot shit, and the guns is all speculation.   You don't get passes out here, if you get packed out you better fight back. Me and the homies got jumped by like 20 brims and some of them cats had burners, you think I'm going to sit there and not fight back while some cat is firing on me?  Of course we got out of their at the first chance we had but have some fucking heart and fight back. You aren't thinking about shit when your in that situation, we were out of bounds at a place we shouldn't of been so you gotta deal with that shit.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »

Solid Gangstaz Fight No Matter What The Circumstance Is, And U Must Of Hung Around Taggers Or Them Zoo Life Niggas!
But Ur Opinion Was Texted And All Respected To You, But 40 Glocc Could Of Cussed At Them At Least!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2012, 02:48:59 PM »
how do you "buss a grape"

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
 Of course we got out of their at the first chance we had but have some fucking heart and fight back.

i get what u sayin, but u just made my point...if u know u dont stand a chance, u get out there as soon as u can. it's called common sense. of course, at first, ur gunna fight back to protect urself, but if ur fighting back to prove a point when u know u bout 2 get tossed, thats just stupid. but who knows what happened before the cameras started rollin? according to 40, he was getting jumped for a cool minute before he took off. maybe by that point, it was obvious to him that his best bet was to flee the scene. i mean, he got caught slippin, why stick around if u knoe u stand no chance? like u said, get out at the first chance u get. it's called wisdom. and u keep sayin no one was gunna get shot, it was daytime, yadayadayada...shit dont mean a thing. we got shot at in broad daylight over a basketball game at a public park. u never know who u dealin with, especially if u fuckin with "street cats"....so dont sit here tellin me what i know and dont know, when i'm speakin in general terms. we all humans, and if u stick around when it's obvious ur going to get smashed on, then thats just tryin too hard.

Sccit

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »

Solid Gangstaz Fight No Matter What The Circumstance Is, And U Must Of Hung Around Taggers Or Them Zoo Life Niggas!
But Ur Opinion Was Texted And All Respected To You, But 40 Glocc Could Of Cussed At Them At Least!!!

so if 5 dudes caught u slippin and had their strap pulled on u...would u:

a.fight them?

or

b.try to escape to live another day where u can catch them slippin?

one of those answers = smart and the other = trying too hard to prove your G