Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9079 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
but if he really got jumped with guns before the cameras started rolling, fighting back would just mean he'd get stomped out even harder and/or shot...it's common sense. and say "thyey werent gunna shoot him" all u want, but u dont know Game's crew....for all u know, one of em coulda been a dumb muthafucka eager to prove a point.
But think about the circumstances.

1.  Like him or not, Game is a successful rapper.  Fighting is one thing, but you can bet that unless his life is in danger, he's not going to put himself in the middle of a potential murder case.  Having been a part of the LA gang scene and watched all of the shit that comes with that along with the transition to being a rapper, I'm sure that he picks his crew wisely.  I don't doubt that his crew might be armed, but it's not like he has trigger-happy killers with him.  The interview with his manager made it clear that that wasn't the case.  Nobody wants a repeat of Snoop's murder trial.
2.  Again, it was broad daylight in the parking lot of what looked like a pretty nice neighborhood where a pool party was taking place.  It's not the smartest place to shoot somebody.
3.  There were two cameras of some sort (iPhones or whatever) within Game's crew videotaping the incident.  That alone should tell you that while you might get beat up and videotaped, nobody on that level is dumb enough to purposely videotape a shooting (or to shoot while videotaping).  A fight is one thing, but an attempted murder will get you 5-10 years.

but thats not the point...i believe in fighting back. but if the situation is really what 40 claimed it was, then he wouldn't have done himself any good fighting back.
But that's the thing.  How 40 CLAIMED IT WAS.  That's just his side of the story, likely presented in a way that is somewhat truthful without making him look like a punk.  So he'll admit getting hit and knocked down and play it off like it was just another day of street life, but say that people drew guns on him (likely an exaggeration) while saying that he didn't get hurt or injured (which is subjective).  It's a lot like how Ras Kass trying to downplay getting knocked out.  But guns or not, 40 is supposed to be street, or at least he put out that image until he got beat up.  You reap what you sow.  If you glorify and live that lifestyle, don't be surprised when it comes back to you.  And in 2012, if you videotape yourself punking outnumbered people and put it up online, then don't be surprised if that happens to you too.

lol, it aint about bein a "street cat", i spent my share of time in the streets, fuckin with many different "street cats" and i can tell u this much....most gangstas wouldnt fight back in a situation where theres a strap pulled on them. thats all there really is to it. if 40 felt his life was at risk, then it makes sense that he didnt fight back. now, of course, there are dumbass mufuckaz out there who think bein a G means u constantly gotta prove a point, even when it makes no sense...but dont sit here and tell me i "dont understand", because there is nothing about this topic goin over my head, my boy
It isn't about being a street cat.  But it's understanding the politics.  I'm not clowning you but you really don't understand them, otherwise you wouldn't have that view, or you'd at least not sympathize for 40 or felt like he got wrongly ambushed or something like that.

and i'm not sayin that 40 wasnt made to look like a bitch, cuz he was...but he claims there was a chance he'd be dead if he fought back 5+ vs. 1. if his claims are true, he did the right thing.
Not exactly.  40 sealed his fate by having done the same shit to other people on multiple occasions.  That being said, it wasn't five-on-one, it was just five guys who approached him, but there's no doubt that it was Game who was throwing down with him, so all that other talk is bullshit.  Yeah, another guy jumped on him later, but only after Game left.  Still a one-to-one, fair or not.  But if he really didn't want to fight (which contradicts how he always presented himself), there's a way to get your point across to get both sides to mutually leave it alone.

For example, I went to a party in my neighborhood a while back.  A drunk friend of mine slapped some girl's ass, and apparently that girl's boyfriend was there and rolled to the party with a group of four or five other dudes.  That friend of mine ended up at my house, and the guys had followed him to my place not much later and came banging on my front door and causing problems.  They wanted to beat his ass but I told them to fuck off and shut the door.  They kept banging on the door, I opened it and pushed the first guy back since he was trying to force his way in.  I told them that if they wanted to fight that they could come back the next morning, but it was already 3am and my neighbors were woken up by the noise and I didn't want there to be problems at that hour... though I made it clear that if they tried to come in, I wasn't gonna let it slide.  They left my house and didn't come back... but I can't say the same for my friend once he left my house after I went to sleep.  He got beat up by them at some point in the early morning hours.  Which is why you don't go around, disrespecting people's girlfriends.

Hack Wilson - real

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2012, 02:57:54 PM »
so if 5 dudes caught u slippin and had their strap pulled on u...would u:

a.fight them?

or

b.try to escape to live another day where u can catch them slippin?

one of those answers = smart and the other = trying too hard to prove your G

In that situation where a gun is present, does either option GUARANTEE that the gun won't get used on you?

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
how do you "buss a grape"

How Is That "Assassin" Shit In Ur Sig, And U Don't Understand The Phrase " Buss A Grape"???

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »
It isn't about being a street cat.  But it's understanding the politics.  I'm not clowning you but you really don't understand them, otherwise you wouldn't have that view

Sccit

« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2012, 03:16:21 PM »
but if he really got jumped with guns before the cameras started rolling, fighting back would just mean he'd get stomped out even harder and/or shot...it's common sense. and say "thyey werent gunna shoot him" all u want, but u dont know Game's crew....for all u know, one of em coulda been a dumb muthafucka eager to prove a point.
But think about the circumstances.

1.  Like him or not, Game is a successful rapper.  Fighting is one thing, but you can bet that unless his life is in danger, he's not going to put himself in the middle of a potential murder case.  Having been a part of the LA gang scene and watched all of the shit that comes with that along with the transition to being a rapper, I'm sure that he picks his crew wisely.  I don't doubt that his crew might be armed, but it's not like he has trigger-happy killers with him.  The interview with his manager made it clear that that wasn't the case.  Nobody wants a repeat of Snoop's murder trial.
2.  Again, it was broad daylight in the parking lot of what looked like a pretty nice neighborhood where a pool party was taking place.  It's not the smartest place to shoot somebody.
3.  There were two cameras of some sort (iPhones or whatever) within Game's crew videotaping the incident.  That alone should tell you that while you might get beat up and videotaped, nobody on that level is dumb enough to purposely videotape a shooting (or to shoot while videotaping).  A fight is one thing, but an attempted murder will get you 5-10 years.

again, ur assuming that every1 is smart...it just takes 1 dumb muthafucka who wants 2 prove a point to pull the trigger. like i said, i've seen dumber. and obviously, if 40 were to get shot up, the video woulda been deleted. it aint as obvious as u make it seem, especially when u the one who has the gun pointed at u

but thats not the point...i believe in fighting back. but if the situation is really what 40 claimed it was, then he wouldn't have done himself any good fighting back.
But that's the thing.  How 40 CLAIMED IT WAS.  That's just his side of the story, likely presented in a way that is somewhat truthful without making him look like a punk.  So he'll admit getting hit and knocked down and play it off like it was just another day of street life, but say that people drew guns on him (likely an exaggeration) while saying that he didn't get hurt or injured (which is subjective).  It's a lot like how Ras Kass trying to downplay getting knocked out.  But guns or not, 40 is supposed to be street, or at least he put out that image until he got beat up.  You reap what you sow.  If you glorify and live that lifestyle, don't be surprised when it comes back to you.  And in 2012, if you videotape yourself punking outnumbered people and put it up online, then don't be surprised if that happens to you too.

and like i said, i was going based off what 40 said...if what he said is a lie, i take back everything i said in terms of him making the right move.

lol, it aint about bein a "street cat", i spent my share of time in the streets, fuckin with many different "street cats" and i can tell u this much....most gangstas wouldnt fight back in a situation where theres a strap pulled on them. thats all there really is to it. if 40 felt his life was at risk, then it makes sense that he didnt fight back. now, of course, there are dumbass mufuckaz out there who think bein a G means u constantly gotta prove a point, even when it makes no sense...but dont sit here and tell me i "dont understand", because there is nothing about this topic goin over my head, my boy
It isn't about being a street cat.  But it's understanding the politics.  I'm not clowning you but you really don't understand them, otherwise you wouldn't have that view, or you'd at least not sympathize for 40 or felt like he got wrongly ambushed or something like that.

i never said he got wrongly ambushed...obviously thats what gangs are about. but if YOU understood the politics, u would understand my viewpoint of dippin out ASAP when u get caught slippin.

and i'm not sayin that 40 wasnt made to look like a bitch, cuz he was...but he claims there was a chance he'd be dead if he fought back 5+ vs. 1. if his claims are true, he did the right thing.
Not exactly.  40 sealed his fate by having done the same shit to other people on multiple occasions.  That being said, it wasn't five-on-one, it was just five guys who approached him, but there's no doubt that it was Game who was throwing down with him, so all that other talk is bullshit.  Yeah, another guy jumped on him later, but only after Game left.  Still a one-to-one, fair or not.  But if he really didn't want to fight (which contradicts how he always presented himself), there's a way to get your point across to get both sides to mutually leave it alone.

For example, I went to a party in my neighborhood a while back.  A drunk friend of mine slapped some girl's ass, and apparently that girl's boyfriend was there and rolled to the party with a group of four or five other dudes.  That friend of mine ended up at my house, and the guys had followed him to my place not much later and came banging on my front door and causing problems.  They wanted to beat his ass but I told them to fuck off and shut the door.  They kept banging on the door, I opened it and pushed the first guy back since he was trying to force his way in.  I told them that if they wanted to fight that they could come back the next morning, but it was already 3am and my neighbors were woken up by the noise and I didn't want there to be problems at that hour... though I made it clear that if they tried to come in, I wasn't gonna let it slide.  They left my house and didn't come back... but I can't say the same for my friend once he left my house after I went to sleep.  He got beat up by them at some point in the early morning hours.  Which is why you don't go around, disrespecting people's girlfriends.

lol, thats a nice story and all, but i dont see how that ties in to escaping a situation where u get caught slippin..
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:18:07 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: July 18, 2012, 03:17:27 PM »
It isn't about being a street cat.  But it's understanding the politics.  I'm not clowning you but you really don't understand them, otherwise you wouldn't have that view

never said he got wrongly ambushed...obviously thats what gangs are about. but if YOU understood the politics, u would understand my viewpoint of dippin out ASAP when u get caught slippin.

Sccit

« Reply #202 on: July 18, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »

a.fight them?

or

In that situation where a gun is present, does either option GUARANTEE that the gun won't get used on you?

no...but 1 option makes it a lot more likely

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: July 18, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

Solid Gangstaz Fight No Matter What The Circumstance Is, And U Must Of Hung Around Taggers Or Them Zoo Life Niggas!
But Ur Opinion Was Texted And All Respected To You, But 40 Glocc Could Of Cussed At Them At Least!!!

a.fight them?

or

Aint Non Of Those Answer "Smart" If Thats Ur Opinion!
A.) As A Man I Going To Fight "No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper"
B.) Is On Some Sucka Shit, Some Smokey/D Bo Mind Control Shit

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »
again, ur assuming that every1 is smart...it just takes 1 dumb muthafucka who wants 2 prove a point to pull the trigger. like i said, i've seen dumber. and obviously, if 40 were to get shot up, the video woulda been deleted. it aint as obvious as u make it seem, especially when u the one who has the gun pointed at u
But obviously you're not going to put your livelihood and career at risk by putting those kinds of people in your posse.  Game is smarter than putting someone that dumb in his crew.  He's usually the dumbest one too anyway, always getting into verbal arguments.  But you can delete a video if you want... but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore.  That's how cops bust pedophiles by finding pictures on their computers... they can delete shit, but it doesn't actually delete it from existence, it just essentially hides it and allows it to be overwritten with something new, but until that happens, it can be accessed.  That's why investigators will go through comptuers and hard drives hardcore like that when busting people.

i never said he got wrongly ambushed...i KNOW thats what gangs are about. but if YOU understood the politics, u would understand my viewpoint of dippin out ASAP when u get caught slippin.
But if that's how you want to handle it, you leave before something pops off, not in the middle of a one-on-one fistfight in progress, especially if you're not getting pummeled by numerous people and/or beaten to the point where you will need hospitalization.

lol, thats a nice story and all, but i dont see how that ties in to escaping a situation where u get caught slippin..
Of course you didn't get it.  The point was that you can at least say it like a man that you're not afraid to fight but it's not the right time or place to do it.  I was saying that I didn't care about these dudes who wanted to fight but I said that they were keeping my neighbors up with all their bullshit and that wasn't cool.  They respected that and left.  Obviously 40 could've just said that he felt it wasn't a fair fight the way it was and that he didn't want to get into any drama at what was supposed to be a fun pool party.  Most street cats will respect that unless they really have serious issues with you.  Just look at Game... remember how he got hit up by Rosemo a while back?  Rosemo and his crew said that while they approached Game, they were going to leave it alone since Game was with his son.  Had Game started running from there before they got a chance to say anything, then that might have made it worse since it's almost disrespecting them to not hear what they have to say (since it's not like every gang member is on a killingspree every second of everyday), but Game basically pissed on the pass they gave him and said he didn't give a shit if his son was there, then he got jumped.  Now that was a bad move, one that was gutsy but unnecessary.  He got punched but he's not dead, and the smart money is on one of them having had a gun on them.

Not by any quantifiable measure.  And at this point, it's not even gang shit anymore.  Look at movies from 10, 20 or even 30 years ago.  When dudes get in fights and they see their dads, their dads usually chastise them for getting into it, but it almost always ends with something like, "Did you at least get a few hits in?" or "How did the other guy look?"  No one is bulletproof, and a gun being present certainly elevates the level of danger, but unless it's pointed straight at me, I'd be careful but I'm not automatically going to ball up in the corner or go into flight mode.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
Fact: They Had Cameras Out So They Wasn't Going To Buss A Grape!

sorry but what the fuck does "buss a grape" mean?  lol

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
how do you "buss a grape"

Fact: They Had Cameras Out So They Wasn't Going To Buss A Grape!

sorry but what the fuck does "buss a grape" mean?  lol

How Is That "Assassin" Shit In Ur Sig, And U Don't Understand The Phrase " Buss A Grape"??? ?

Sccit

« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
But obviously you're not going to put your livelihood and career at risk by putting those kinds of people in your posse.  Game is smarter than putting someone that dumb in his crew.  He's usually the dumbest one too anyway, always getting into verbal arguments.  But you can delete a video if you want... but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore.  That's how cops bust pedophiles by finding pictures on their computers... they can delete shit, but it doesn't actually delete it from existence, it just essentially hides it and allows it to be overwritten with something new, but until that happens, it can be accessed.  That's why investigators will go through comptuers and hard drives hardcore like that when busting people.

point remains...i've seen people get shot at under even dumber circumstances. u never know..

i never said he got wrongly ambushed...i KNOW thats what gangs are about. but if YOU understood the politics, u would understand my viewpoint of dippin out ASAP when u get caught slippin.
But if that's how you want to handle it, you leave before something pops off, not in the middle of a one-on-one fistfight in progress, especially if you're not getting pummeled by numerous people and/or beaten to the point where you will need hospitalization.

like i said, he claims it wasnt 1-on-1...if his claims are true, then he already got jumped prior to the filming. if he's lying, thats a different story, but i'm basing my opinion on what's been said.

Of course you didn't get it.  The point was that you can at least say it like a man that you're not afraid to fight but it's not the right time or place to do it.  I was saying that I didn't care about these dudes who wanted to fight but I said that they were keeping my neighbors up with all their bullshit and that wasn't cool.  They respected that and left.  Obviously 40 could've just said that he felt it wasn't a fair fight the way it was and that he didn't want to get into any drama at what was supposed to be a fun pool party.  Most street cats will respect that unless they really have serious issues with you.  Just look at Game... remember how he got hit up by Rosemo a while back?  Rosemo and his crew said that while they approached Game, they were going to leave it alone since Game was with his son.  Had Game started running from there before they got a chance to say anything, then that might have made it worse since it's almost disrespecting them to not hear what they have to say (since it's not like every gang member is on a killingspree every second of everyday), but Game basically pissed on the pass they gave him and said he didn't give a shit if his son was there, then he got jumped.  Now that was a bad move, one that was gutsy but unnecessary.  He got punched but he's not dead, and the smart money is on one of them having had a gun on them.

i dunno, but i highly doubt Game is the type to give a dude a pass based on them gettin caught slippin...dunno about u, but i can see right through Game. dude is all show. even at the end of the video, he points the camera at his shoes, "oh, shit, i done fucked up my J's"...on some movie shit. i get the feeling that its all an act with him. he does it to impress, not to adhere to any street code. even on camera, u can see 40 laughing saying "i just got jumped" and Game still fuckin with him. at the end of the day, we have no idea what went on before the cameras were rollin. so to claim Game woulda just left him alone had 40 asked for a pass is just speculation.

Not by any quantifiable measure.  And at this point, it's not even gang shit anymore.  Look at movies from 10, 20 or even 30 years ago.  When dudes get in fights and they see their dads, their dads usually chastise them for getting into it, but it almost always ends with something like, "Did you at least get a few hits in?" or "How did the other guy look?"  No one is bulletproof, and a gun being present certainly elevates the level of danger, but unless it's pointed straight at me, I'd be careful but I'm not automatically going to ball up in the corner or go into flight mode.

and like i said, we dont know if there was even a gun...if it was pointed at his head the whole time, if it was tucked under the belt, we dont know. the facts aint clear, so we cant really say what went down. BUT, if the story is how 40 claims it was, then he woulda been lookin even dumber 2 keep fuckin wit em instead of duckin out.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2012, 04:51:02 PM »
i dunno, but i highly doubt Game is the type to give a dude a pass based on them gettin caught slippin...dunno about u, but i can see right through Game. dude is all show. even at the end of the video, he points the camera at his shoes, "oh, shit, i done fucked up my J's"...on some movie shit. i get the feeling that its all an act with him. he does it to impress, not to adhere to any street code. even on camera, u can see 40 laughing saying "i just got jumped" and Game still fuckin with him. at the end of the day, we have no idea what went on before the cameras were rollin. so to claim Game woulda just left him alone had 40 asked for a pass is just speculation.
But you have to realize the situation.  I highly doubt that that is how Game would deal with every confrontation.  He went that route with 40 Glocc because it was 40 Glocc, who is notorious for bragging about doing shit and putting up videos on YouTube of them running up on people.  So he went out of his way not just to record it but to add his commentary, which is why you can hear him call out 40's name while recording and asking him, "You want to upload this?" or something like that.  It was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.  I don't endorse it, but it makes sense to me.

and like i said, we dont know if there was even a gun...if it was pointed at his head the whole time, if it was tucked under the belt, we dont know. the facts aint clear, so we cant really say what went down. BUT, if the story is how 40 claims it was, then he woulda been lookin even dumber 2 keep fuckin wit em instead of duckin out.
I get that, but it seems like you're more concerned with 40 Glocc's side of the story and already assuming that his side is the truth (as you've stated a few times that if 40 is lying then you'd retract what you've said) without any emphasis on if what Game said was the truth.  But with all of these hypotheticals, how do we know that anyone in Game's crew really had a gun or at least pulled one out?  How do we know that 40 didn't have one himself?  How do we know that 40 didn't instigate anything himself?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2012, 05:10:52 PM »

How Is That "Assassin" Shit In Ur Sig, And U Don't Understand The Phrase " Buss A Grape"??? ?

bust a grape sounds like some sick sexual term