Author Topic: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well  (Read 1927 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeezy vs rick ross and 50 Cent involved as well
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 11:51:54 AM »
I can't even tell which one is 50 in the video.

I'm not a Gunplay fan at all but he has to get some respect after this video. He gets jumped by all these dudes and is still the last one swinging. Nothing worst than a bunch of cowards jumping one guy. Bunch of pussies.

Gunplay apparently started the fight. He didn't get jumped, then once the cops broke it up and pepper sprayed them he wentafter Knox . He gets props for getting back up but he started something and got fucked up and lost his chain, hardly a win.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 12:47:11 PM »

I'm not a Gunplay fan at all but he has to get some respect after this video. He gets jumped by all these dudes and is still the last one swinging. Nothing worst than a bunch of cowards jumping one guy. Bunch of pussies.
lmao at giving this idiot respect, he got ragdolled, the only reason hes last one swinging coz hes the only dude not been pepper sprayed yet. Are u tryna say if u were with ur boys and some junky ran up and swung for one of ur boys then tried to run away that he wouldnt catch a BEATDOWN. Hes lucky the popo were there or else he would be a stain left on the pavvement.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 03:49:30 PM »
they flung his ass into that fence like he weighed 30 lbs. LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 08:33:42 PM »

with just one hand LOL  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 08:48:06 PM »
LMAO @ this part of the interview with Dj Drama (complex.com)

It seemed like Ross started walking away in the video.
The video that you see is all after the fact. Jeezy wasn’t even inside at that moment, he was already outside. The confrontation in the video is Ross’ manager, Gucci Pucci, trying to get to Ross and the cops trying to stop him because they don’t know who he is.

People thought that video was the fight.
There’s no footage of the fight. That’s all afterwards.

You made a little cameo, too. But no punches were thrown?
Nope.

Someone broke a mirror. That’s seven years of bad luck.
A mirror did break, but it was over at that point.

Rick Ross is managed by somebody that goes by the name of GUCCI PUCCI ? I can't stop laughing  ;D
And LOL @ Someone broke a mirror. That’s seven years of bad luck
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 09:42:51 PM »

Got that crack head physique

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »

Got that crack head physique

crack head or not, dumbplay has been literally smashed over a fence with 1 single hand, i don't know who's that dude...a bodyguard or just someone else from 50's camp ?

Eddz

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:41 AM »

lmao at giving this idiot respect, he got ragdolled, the only reason hes last one swinging coz hes the only dude not been pepper sprayed yet. Are u tryna say if u were with ur boys and some junky ran up and swung for one of ur boys then tried to run away that he wouldnt catch a BEATDOWN. Hes lucky the popo were there or else he would be a stain left on the pavvement.

If I was with my boys and someone ran up on me I would handle that shit myself one on one. I don't need nobody fighting my battles especially against a fucking junkie.

No respect for a bunch of cowards jumping one guy. Look at the size of that  Knox dude, he should of sorted Gunplay out by himself.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 06:43:59 AM by Eddz »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 05:04:25 AM »

If I was with my boys and one and Somone ran up on me I would handle that shit myself one on one. I don't need nobody fighting my battles especially against a fucking junkie.

No respect for a bunch of cowards jumping one guy. Look at the size of that  Knox dude, he should sorted Gunplay out by himself.

THIS.

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »

Gunplay would ragdoll your ass, groupie mane.