Author Topic: God Forgives, I Don’t - Rick Ross - 3 Kings (ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z) *No AUDIO!*  (Read 2181 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

u mean this picture of Mone Divine?

http://galleries.dogfartnetwork.com/movies/03/?content=gloryhole-initiations__monet_divine_2&nats=dogs2fuck:pps30:dogfartnetwork

thats where it came from.  its a sexy/funny picture and i was trying to make a point to another member of the board that he was "full of shit".  i'm "mad" u remembered what thread this was in tho, that definitely says alot about how u really think.  Kinda looks like youre the 1 who likes brown showers in real life.  

i did have another picture up there to reinerate what i was saying but thats neither here or there and even that wasnt that serious  :-\

this is definitely pretty weird that youre into Shit like that.  i honestly didnt know u got down like that.  I've been in alotta threads on here throughout this wonderful sites history.  1 thing i've never remembered is when there was a picture of shit in a thread lmao.  

So u mean to tell me a picture of Shit was on your mind all day?  Not Mone Divine, but a picture of shit..... who does that  :P

u got issues kid, explain yourself!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
fat arthur u got issues really. you was admiring that shit you can lie to me, you can't lie to yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

i feel your tears pouring out of my screen. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i feel your tears pouring out of my screen. 
so tell me did you gobble it all in one take or did you take your time eatin' that shit ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

what i dont understand is.  how u have a piece of floating dookie on your mind all night and the day after and then try to act like u didnt.  Wassup Romney!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ you are into odd behavior and foolishness  i just had to remind you in case you forgot. i suggest you fall back and keep it movin' though.

BiggBoogaBiff

etch-a-sketch ass nigga

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!