Author Topic: Israeli Election.....Tech breaks it down  (Read 263 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Israeli Election.....Tech breaks it down
« on: January 28, 2003, 06:14:33 PM »

Elections in Israel this week will most certainly bring Ariel Sharon back into power.

The Dovish Labour Party will suffer its worst defeat ever, while the Shinui Party might even catapault to 2nd over Labour.

Sharons re election will solve nothing. Violence will continue, civilians deaths will continue, outrage and extremism on both sides will increase.

At this point, the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has become a broken record. No innovations, no peace, no proposals, nothing.

Labour Party could have done alot had they been elected, but they ran a horrible campaign. In the Toronto Star, it stated that 70 % of Israeli citizens agre with Labour Leader Amram Mitzna's policies of withdrawing from the Occupied Territories and pushin the peace process forward.
So how is Sharon being re elected?

Like I said, the Labour party ran a horrible campaign. Mitzna refused to entertan the possibility of  a coalition with the right wing Sharon. The party was split along differences, polls showed that the public prefered Shimon Peres to Mitzna (as did i).

So in the end, the Israeli public elected a person who they didnt agree with per se, but someone who guaranteed protection and stability. The Israelis get a govt they arent happy with, while the Palestinians still dont have a govt.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Israeli Election.....Tech breaks it down
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 11:43:52 AM »
More Israeli's killed under Sharon's premiership than ever before....

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003, 11:43:58 AM »
From everything i read about the labour party in this election, they said they knew they weren't going to get the highest proportion of seats and were setting themselves up for the next elections in which they plan to destroy Sharon (hopefully in every way of the word). But from the looks of things they did worse than they wanted to do anyway.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2003, 12:20:08 PM »
and tech is............correct!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003, 03:07:38 PM »

is there any doubt ?  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2003, 04:09:27 PM »
Damn, a war against Iraq is imminent, and Sharon is gonna be in power again, I cant see "peace" anywhere  :-\

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 10:47:34 PM »

is there any doubt ?  ;D

a number in fact....The reason why more Israelis were killed under sharon's primiership than ever be4 hasn't much to do with anything but with the fact, Sharon came to primiership not long after the Intifaada started.
I doubt Labour's defeat to Likud could be this deep, only becuase their campaign sucked(as it did, btw), although it probably is the main reason to why Shinui was so sucsesfull, and visa versa.
 Camp David brought people to feeling as if Labour was thrown in one big illusion most notably since Oslo.
Because after the Palestinian authority was offered 97% of their demand, their lack of will to compramize with Israel's most generous offer ever strengthened the right wing theory of "Palestinians simply want us out of here, if u give them what they want they will always want more, they will use political manipulations to get read of Israel", which in retrospective is very logical now to many Israelis.
The Israeli public made it's choice, it's not the Palestinian authority's elections where democracy is usually lacking.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 06:28:29 PM »
I Geezy the reason more Israeli's have died is simple.

Palestinians attack Israelis.
Israelis get 'revenge' by 'targeting' terrorists and often kill civilians but still they got the terrorist so who cares about Palestinian kids right?
Palestinians have no infrastructure, so they can't attack the Israeli army so they blow themselves up and kill innocent Israeli's.
Israelis get 'revenge' by 'targeting' terrorists and often kill civilians but still they got the terrorist so who cares about Palestinian kids right?

And on and on and on and on

When is someone gonna take some responsibility and stop the bloodshed?  You will say its up to the Palestininans but come on, Israel has the bombs, the tanks, the fourth most powerful army, the money, the strong ally, they call the shots.  Sharon is getting his own people killed by continuing his military operations.  I Geezy Why can't you see that?

And please NIK, unless you have something constructive to say, don't say anything.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 09:00:40 PM »
Word, its simple as that^^^ why can't people see that.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 09:10:59 AM »
I Geezy the reason more Israeli's have died is simple.

Palestinians attack Israelis.
Palestinians have no infrastructure, so they can't attack the Israeli army so they blow themselves up and kill innocent Israeli's.

And on and on and on and on

When is someone gonna take some responsibility and stop the bloodshed?  You will say its up to the Palestininans but come on, Israel has the bombs, the tanks, the fourth most powerful army, the money, the strong ally, they call the shots.  Sharon is getting his own people killed by continuing his military operations.  I Geezy Why can't you see that?

And please NIK, unless you have something constructive to say, don't say anything.

]
I believe you're the one who is missing something homie, in fact Im sure of that, what does the fact of Palestinians not having an army or an infrastructure have anythang to do with anythang, if the terroristic activity wasn't there they would never get atacked , I PERSONALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DONT SEE THE SIMPLE FACT Israel would never atack the authority just for the fuck of it, we don't need this shit, the fact Palestinians misused(or let Arafat add it to his private acount ;D) their support money is their own fault. One more thing I need to clear up, Palestinian suicide bombers aren't their substitutes for armed forces and infrastructure, or are u forgeting how the authority officially renders the bombings as terrible crimes...I mean how blind can u people be, Im not playing on political\human right formulas Im telling u whats really going on, unlike what u're getting from the authority. Palestinian Kids geting killed is a terrible thing, but even worst is the fact they are being pushed to the frontline by their parents so fam' could get money...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2003, 08:50:46 PM »
I wonder why IGeezy always gets the last word?