Author Topic: How Do You join The Illuminati?  (Read 682 times)

Sikotic™

How Do You join The Illuminati?
« on: July 10, 2012, 02:23:51 PM »
Disclaimer: This is not satire or sarcasm.

Since it seems as if The Illuminati has been exposed and people are beginning to grasp every aspect of this elite organization, I assume that people also understand their recruitment strategies and what the require to join.

I am interested in becoming a part of the elites. Who do I approach? What do I have to give them for membership in turn?

I have no issues with selling my soul or whatever you wanna call it. I am doing this purely for my own selfish desires and to protect my close friends and family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

Re: How Do You join The Illuminati?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »
i'm in it, i'll send you a membership package

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »

I have no issues with selling my soul

really?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »
I imagine you'd have to be pretty wealthy and influential to be considered. I would totally undermine 90% of the rest of the worlds prosperity to ensure longevity for myself and those close to me.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 09:31:33 PM »
I imagine you'd have to be pretty wealthy and influential to be considered. I would totally undermine 90% of the rest of the worlds prosperity to ensure longevity for myself and those close to me.
A small price for my Bugatti and 500 foot yacht.

I'm thinking I would have to prove myself to get in. I might work my way up a company that uses child labor in the Congo to mine for precious minerals that are used to construct smartphones and eventually reach an executive position through politics and backstabbing. Brian would be proud.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
Well, it is understandable that you may want to join a secret powerful organization...but do you have so mlittle morality and self-respect and sense of duty to you and yours (family, future generations, race, native country, etc) that you wish to ally yourself with the most despiccable demons (if you analyze their actions and philosophy it is very obvious) of this earth who have probably come from hell itself and are dominating earth to show their spite for all goodness in this universe? Life is not just a party....there is something deeper spiritual going on, and it is hard to see and hard to follow the path, but you should at least have some standards and be able to deeply understand karma....

anyways, enuff of that...haha.

The Illuminati is 90% done with its gameplan and maybe even 95-99% of tis objectives are over. The last step they wish to achieve after rbeaking the independence and soverignty of all nations on this planet is to form a world government and standardize all their dark agendas in every corner of the earth....then the next step is DEPOPULATION....aka. GENOCIDE. They already have weeaponized virus that kill 90-95/99% of all populations and will release it while the top of the top of the illuminati will retreat to their underground bunkerse and wait for everyone to die off and then it will be just like 1984 or Brave New World....

total hell on earth!!!!

this is the plan...so in the past, yes they needed a lot of people to do their dirty work for them...but now they are planning to kill us all off as most of their strategies and agendas have suceeded.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESATION:L

YOU DONT JOIN THEM....if you have qualities, talents, or excessive intelligence that they think they can use for their dark agenda...then THEY WILL APPROACH YOU (most of the people they use do not understand the dark agenda and are useful idiots thinking they are doing some great positive work or they dont realize they are being manipulated by a hidden hand behind the scenes and think they are on top in terms of power). Lots of people in the anti-illuminati/new world order movement who are very intelligent or great leaders, etc. have been approached and offered jobs working for the illuminati. some have even taken up these offers such as BILL O RILEY...a couple decades ago this bill bastard actually was making videos and doing revolutionary journalism but now he sold out is rich, powerful and hated by good folks who know wassup....so there ya have it.

shit, u can join the dark side even by becomming a cop and being corrrupt....in any way u become a degraded immoral person you are helping the illuminati/NWO and will get some benefit in a material sense freom it...so there ya go, young SLYWalker!!
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 08:10:50 PM »
Well, it is understandable that you may want to join a secret powerful organization...but do you have so mlittle morality and self-respect and sense of duty to you and yours (family, future generations, race, native country, etc) that you wish to ally yourself with the most despiccable demons (if you analyze their actions and philosophy it is very obvious) of this earth who have probably come from hell itself and are dominating earth to show their spite for all goodness in this universe?
Yes.

The Illuminati is 90% done with its gameplan and maybe even 95-99% of tis objectives are over. The last step they wish to achieve after rbeaking the independence and soverignty of all nations on this planet is to form a world government and standardize all their dark agendas in every corner of the earth....then the next step is DEPOPULATION....aka. GENOCIDE. They already have weeaponized virus that kill 90-95/99% of all populations and will release it while the top of the top of the illuminati will retreat to their underground bunkerse and wait for everyone to die off and then it will be just like 1984 or Brave New World....
That's the thing. When shit hits the fan, I wanna be one of the 500,000 cats that get to go in the bunker and ride out the shit that's gonna go down. I mean, it's inevitable since the plan is already complete, right? Besides, I'm not totally against their agenda. We have too many people using up resources and not hauling their weight around on this planet. It's better to keep the useful ones and exterminate the ones depleting resources. They're just a cancer to the planet.

So basically, what you're saying is I have to make myself seem useful to them before they approach me? I'm already in the process of acquiring particular skill sets that would make me a commodity so I guess I'll continue to do what I'm doing.

Thanks for the help, mate. Finally someone with some knowledge around here.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 02:14:24 PM »
so if you can sell a soul does that mean you can buy one? ???
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 12:01:30 AM »
Yo can buy lots of em on ebay

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 04:14:02 AM »

Sure. The dudes that Sik just sold one to did.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 05:03:12 AM »
How do these evil cancers protect themselves against a weaponised virus though? By the way sikotic, your posts are amusing and I know you will find this hard to believe, but underground cities do exist. Such spending was approved from the 60's onwards during the cold war era.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »
How do these evil cancers protect themselves against a weaponised virus though? By the way sikotic, your posts are amusing and I know you will find this hard to believe, but underground cities do exist. Such spending was approved from the 60's onwards during the cold war era.
I'm not trying to amuse anyone. I know there are underground cities for refuge. I'm going to Colorado to get and idea on their location.

A weaponized virus must have a vaccine of some sort so I'm sure they have it hidden.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »
This is where I have a problem. I have no indecision in labeling these parasites as evil cancers. They are sociopathic, psychopathetic. There is no sense of morality but what I do challenge is how? How would they really make tens of millions of vials and store them secretly without anyone knowing about it. That is surely a huge ass inventory. As for your membership, or desire to be, you are pretty much fucked, destined to face the same reality as anyone else. I don't know what that future entails and to be honest with you, there is no point in even contemplating it, just stay healthy and appreciate life. Everything else....is just bullshit.

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
I don't know what that future entails and to be honest with you, there is no point in even contemplating it, just stay healthy and appreciate life. Everything else....is just bullshit.

Whoa, didn't think to hear this from you. I mean, we're on the same page here, just wasn't expecting this from you. I'd recommend informing on a truly healthy diet, if you're not already on it. Plus I found out how very satisfying it is to give as little my money as possible to corporations. :)

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 12:41:12 PM »
Not to interrupt the flow of this thread, I have messaged you fraxx.