Author Topic: That new Bone video for "HOME"...goddamn that song is fucking wack.  (Read 476 times)

mauzip

Re:That new Bone video for "HOME"...goddamn that song is fucking wack.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 08:22:42 PM »
When they waz hungry 4 tha game, they made them street classics, now that they are rich as fuck and have everything, they reflect, Real Musicians change by tha times cuzzin, Some of yall dont understand that cuz yur still on da childish side......

Dat song is a work of art rite there......From tha beat to tha hook to tha lyrics......

That are some true words.

I am a (Krayzie) Bone fan and I think this is one of the best Bone songs. The chorus fits perfect in the song.
Anybody know in what city/cities the video was recorded? I think I recognize Amsterdam Centraal (that's trainstation :P), but I'm not sure. Anybody who knows it?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 11:46:15 PM »
I'm a BIG bone fan.......and I love that song.......Bone is da realest group there is, heres why.......
When they waz hungry 4 tha game, they made them street classics, now that they are rich as fuck and have everything, they reflect, Real Musicians change by tha times cuzzin, Some of yall dont understand that cuz yur still on da childish side......

Dat song is a work of art rite there......From tha beat to tha hook to tha lyrics......

Word this filthy hog worshippinh fuck said it right there.  The song alone is off the hook.  The video is good, Phil looks HILARIOUS, and its a shame Bizzy wasnt in it.  
I understand its a matter of taste, but damn I cant get how people think the song is wack, espically if your a bone fan.. lol.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2003, 02:14:49 AM »
Its a good song, easily the best song off TWO........TWO is such a poor album overall though......Ive kinda given up on Bone.......Ill always respect them for the classic work they put out before, but nowadays, they just dont make great music like they used to.........oh well, I still have E.1999 Eternal, which is one of the greatest albums ever IMO...
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2003, 03:35:27 AM »
I think it's geneve, that's where phil lives....

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2003, 04:22:54 AM »
Yeah the song is pretty good but the video.... :-\

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2003, 04:43:49 AM »
its an alright song and vid nothing amazing but.....i agree that artist change but i mean this shit is straight shit compared to the creepin on a come up album.........that shit is just classic with thuggish ruggish bone and fo the love of $........and e. 1999 is classic as well all the others have been kinda on the :-\ side.....they got some ok and cool shit here and there but nothing close to some of the stuff we heard in past.......and i agree that snoop has fallin quite a bit but bone has fallin way more....but thats just my opinoin though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2003, 01:09:08 PM »
Its a dope song...'nuff said...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2003, 02:04:52 PM »
Its a good song, easily the best song off TWO........TWO is such a poor album overall though......Ive kinda given up on Bone.......Ill always respect them for the classic work they put out before, but nowadays, they just dont make great music like they used to.........oh well, I still have E.1999 Eternal, which is one of the greatest albums ever IMO...

I gotta agree wit ya man. I'll always bump their old shit tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE