Author Topic: Sikotic, explain your signature, are you disrespecting black African Queens?  (Read 2965 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
And I could be missing the mark completely, but my impression is that he's saying that they went from being super ugly to pretty/decent.

Hack Wilson - real

Infinite is just jealous. Sikotic is a black man living it up in California is while Infinite is just a honky freezing his nuts off in Kansas City. No matter how many trips you take to Africa and how much hip hop you listen to it's not going to change the fact. Stop lashing out at forum members because you hate your background/upbringing. Even if Sikotic hates black women, why should that mean anything to you?

it's sad but Infant would easily trade lives with Sikotic

1-sik is black
2-sik doesn't have any kids to pay for
3-sik has friends in real life

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I'd definitely let Serena ride my face from the back
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
I find it hard to laugh at Brian because I think he really might be retarded.

lol same exact thoughts Ive had

Remedy360

And I could be missing the mark completely, but my impression is that he's saying that they went from being super ugly to pretty/decent.

Yep. Once again, fail.

Sikotic™

Infinite is just jealous. Sikotic is a black man living it up in California is while Infinite is just a honky freezing his nuts off in Kansas City. No matter how many trips you take to Africa and how much hip hop you listen to it's not going to change the fact. Stop lashing out at forum members because you hate your background/upbringing. Even if Sikotic hates black women, why should that mean anything to you?
LOL I've had mostly black girlfriends throughout my life so I have nothing against black women. I love women of all types though.

Didn't Brian once say he was disgusted by white women because one broke his heart? LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I'm along the same lines as you guys.  I don't think he's retarded, but there are clearly a lot of issues there.  I used to love to diss him, but I won't anymore.  His sanity is questionable, and I'm not trying to see him snap.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Serena has the upper body of a man (minus the boobs of course). I can't get down with that.

Blasphemy (A)

I'm along the same lines as you guys.  I don't think he's retarded, but there are clearly a lot of issues there.  I used to love to diss him, but I won't anymore.  His sanity is questionable, and I'm not trying to see him snap.

I figure he was retarded all along, Didn't he say The Chronic was a perfect representation of the black man in America? I wonder what would happen to his world if he knew all that style that was on the Chronic was essentially stolen from the mexicans.

Remedy360

Serena has the upper body of a man (minus the boobs of course). I can't get down with that.

Sure she's a little more built than most women, but I could never pass up an ass like that.

Sikotic™

I figure he was retarded all along, Didn't he say The Chronic was a perfect representation of the black man in America?
LMFAO!!!!

You could probably make a book with just stupid quotes Brian has made in the last 10+ years. He's like a highlight reel for ignorance.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
He's the enlightened one. Its all of us that are ignorant and in the dark.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
actually serena and venus would be "black american queens".  unless they were born in the sudan or some shit and i didnt know.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Triple OG Rapsodie

Sure she's a little more built than most women, but I could never pass up an ass like that.

But if you're smashing missionary you can't even see that ass. You're looking at her broad ass shoulders and biceps while she's grabbing you and squeezing the life out of you. I shudder to even think of it  :-X

Sikotic™

But if you're smashing missionary you can't even see that ass. You're looking at her broad ass shoulders and biceps while she's grabbing you and squeezing the life out of you. I shudder to even think of it  :-X
Well since you put it that way I kinda wish I was Common right about now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE