Author Topic: Sikotic, explain your signature, are you disrespecting black African Queens?  (Read 2963 times)

MUHFUKKA

What are the odds This guy thinks 2pac did more for African American culture than mlk jr.?
hes already said that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

What are the odds This guy thinks 2pac did more for African American culture than mlk jr.?
hes already said that

brian also said that Nas was more important to black struggle than Malcom X

rayallen0

I'm sure black people love some nerdy white boy saying an album about gangs, booze, weed, cars, & hoes is the perfect representation of there culture.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I'm sure black people love some nerdy white boy saying an album about gangs, booze, weed, cars, & hoes is the perfect representation of there culture.

real talk lol

my guy art once made a thread addressing the black women of america on this forum i was like yeah, um.......no.

the chance of any black woman in america reading one of these threads (and taking them seriously) is slim to nil. 

i dont even think 'preme posts any more and until pole position posts a pic im calling tranny.

Fraxxx

serena williams got a fatty

thats a real booty

omg! damn i would like to eat her ass and give it to her doggystyle
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Serena has the upper body of a man (minus the boobs of course). I can't get down with that.

Sure she's a little more built than most women, but I could never pass up an ass like that.

But if you're smashing missionary you can't even see that ass. You're looking at her broad ass shoulders and biceps while she's grabbing you and squeezing the life out of you. I shudder to even think of it  :-X

lmao...sorry, but this just sounds gay as fuck, man. i cant help it, u set yourself up every time.

No shit it sounds gay as fuck, I'm describing how it would be to have sex with a masculine female. A little slow there...

Sccit

Serena has the upper body of a man (minus the boobs of course). I can't get down with that.

Sure she's a little more built than most women, but I could never pass up an ass like that.

But if you're smashing missionary you can't even see that ass. You're looking at her broad ass shoulders and biceps while she's grabbing you and squeezing the life out of you. I shudder to even think of it  :-X

lmao...sorry, but this just sounds gay as fuck, man. i cant help it, u set yourself up every time.

No shit it sounds gay as fuck, I'm describing how it would be to have sex with a masculine female. A little slow there...

Just the way u envisioned it and described the scene with prolific detail of how u imagined it

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
actually serena and venus would be "black american queens".  unless they were born in the sudan or some shit and i didnt know.

If your black your from Africa.  PERIOD.  Just ask Peter Tosh.
Answer my original post. Why do you always gotta start threads and then never backup your talk when people criticize you? That's straight up cowardly. And besides, what's a cracker like you doing questioning a black man's taste in black women?

Blasphemy (A)

actually serena and venus would be "black american queens".  unless they were born in the sudan or some shit and i didnt know.

Answer my original post. Why do you always gotta start threads and then never backup your talk when people criticize you? That's straight up cowardly. And besides, what's a cracker like you doing questioning a black man's taste in black women?
LOL

Sikotic™

He's been to Africa more than me so he's down with the brothas now and has the right to question. Sure, they disrespected him by snatching food off his plate and ganked him until he had to get money wired to him so he could buy a plane ticket home, but Mr. Hoverhands himself is an honorary brotha in the mothaland.

The truth is: no matter how hard Brian tries, he can't shake off his slave master DNA. This honkey is still trying to tell black men what to do just like his ancestors did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

He's been to Africa more than me so he's down with the brothas now and has the right to question. Sure, they disrespected him by snatching food off his plate and ganked him until he had to get money wired to him so he could buy a plane ticket home, but Mr. Hoverhands himself is an honorary brotha in the mothaland.

The truth is: no matter how hard Brian tries, he can't shake off his slave master DNA. This honkey is still trying to tell black men what to do just like his ancestors did.

wait, yeah why did you leave Africa Brian? Weren't you going on and on, on how great and enlightening it was? What did the Government decide to make you pay child support to some Tribal Whore?

MUHFUKKA

hes gonna have to meditate to 2pac a little longer tonight to try and wrap his head around that one

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Oh shit! :o

O.G A.Geesta'z

We won't see Brian for the rest of this thread
The West is Back

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy

lmao, damn!  :D