Author Topic: Sikotic, explain your signature, are you disrespecting black African Queens?  (Read 2974 times)

MUHFUKKA

So, a picture showing two girls and how they have blossomed into women who look much different is mocking their features?

Or are you making assumptions with no merit? If you wanna ask loaded questions, then be prepared for me to do the same, Brian.
I think Infinite is projecting his own bias. No matter how much he tries he can't repress his white-superiority mentality and disrespecting Africans was the first thought that popped into his head when seeing your sig. He feels so bad about it that he is now projecting these feelings onto you.
i really see no other explanation

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

Brian, why do you use me as a scapegoat for your discontent in yourself?

Your parents, wife and kid must be tired of you taking it out on them so now you're putting it all on me for some reason.

I'za sorry, massah!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brian displayed the deepest level of racism ive seen here in this thread in a long time.

he outright basically assumes the mass consensus see african features as repulsive on some super elite slave master/breeder type of shit.

is that a frame of mind youve had to struggle to break free from brian? it sounds like your speaking from a familiar place...

O.G A.Geesta'z

nothing is funnier then when brian gets owned in his own threads lol
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

nothing is funnier then when brian gets owned in his own threads lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brian displayed the deepest level of racism ive seen here in this thread in a long time.

he outright basically assumes the mass consensus see african features as repulsive on some super elite slave master/breeder type of shit.

is that a frame of mind youve had to struggle to break free from brian? it sounds like your speaking from a familiar place...

this post was the thread killer