Author Topic: Sikotic, I will explain my signature if you explain yours...deal?  (Read 215 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You explain to me what you found funny about your signature, and why you chose it.  And I will explain what is going on in my signature photo.  Deal?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic, I will explain my signature if you explain yours...deal?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »
My signature depicts what your ancestors have done to my people over the course of hundreds of years and it's probably what you wish you could still do to black folks today.

This is why you take trips to Africa and make poor Africans cook you meals, and make them do shit for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 04:50:00 AM »
You explain to me what you found funny about your signature, and why you chose it.  And I will explain what is going on in my signature photo.  Deal?

better explain to Sik why you acting like you would like to be his slave master

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
I really think Brian is a disturbed loser like that shooter in Colorado. When he inevitably walks in to Sikotic's place of employment and sprays the place with gunfire, the FBI will comb over his entire legacy at this small rap forum, and realize anyone could have seen this coming for a long time.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:20:21 PM »
You know Brian......you have 3 threads on the front page of The G-Spot dedicated towards me like this section is your personal PM box. Why should I not have the right to merge them all into one thread?

Please, tell the black man how he should be forced to do things again, Brian. We know deep down inside, bossing me around makes you feel like a true slavemaster.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE