Author Topic: Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....  (Read 986 times)

Woodrow

Re:Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 12:19:45 PM »
I guess He dosen't feel like replying...  :-[

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 12:27:04 PM »
Tech...

Explain what you mean by asymetric warfare, and  realpolitik.  It would seem your understanding is different than mine.

aymetrical warfare- not necessarily an all out war, but funding of example terrorist groups, militias to overthrow govts, covert operations

realpolitik- politics of reality, perfected by Bismark, Kissinger etc. Achieiving your ends, even if it means creating a conflict.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 07:50:30 PM »
Ok.  Now how does this knowledge impact anything?  You continually assert.. "you don't have knowledge of realpolitik but i do"

What exactly do you mean by that?  Realpolitik just suggests political figures at times bypass their ethics in order to achieve an objective.

That's not an incredibly complicated idea.  Every person may not know the term realpolitik but they do know that politicians ignore ethics at times.  As do business people, and laymen.  

Asymetric warfare  is essentially a complicated synonym for terrorism.  Actually as i think you said, terrorism is a form of asymetric warfare.  Asymetric warfare is leveraging your opponents lack of knowledge against them.  Again, this isn't incredibly complicated.  It doesn;t put you on a higher level.

people commonly  confuse the difference between knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom.  

You assert your intelligence and even your wisdom, but primarily you only have knowledge.

Intelligence is the ability to use knowledge efficiently

Wisdom is essentially knowledge of truth

Knowledge is just information

Information is not necesarily gauranteed good,  and indeed you possess a lot of misguided information that you assume is wisdom and you believe makes you intelligent.  

« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 07:51:51 PM by Ant »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2003, 07:45:39 AM »
First, Xeoro what you need to do is stop thinking this world is black and white. Its not. This world has nothing to do with the moral cause of govts. This is all about interests. When Govts have vested interests they will do anything to protect and maintain their interests. When a country is in a position of power, it will do all it can to maintain the status quo. Ex. (arms race during cold war).

Its a War on Islam. Period.

1. Israel is surrounded by 230 Million Arabs. Since its founding, it has been supplied, armed and propped up by the US. It has a vested interest in Israel. Israel is used to maintain the US presence in the Middle East. Muslims threaten thi.

2. The West, and its Judeo-Christain leaders have long sought the destruction of Islam. Ever since the Crusades, leading up to WW1, and afterwards, the Christain West has plotted against the Islamic world. Dont get me wrong, the Muslims have been plotting against the West as well.

3. Its the fastest growing religion in the world, and one whose values contrast very much with Modern Western culture due to its more conservative outlook on life.

For the last time, you guys are talkin foolishly with your examples ("if Bush hated muslims he'd kill em all").
Bush CANT come out and say it. Which country announces their intentions ? The fact is, yall need to realize what goes on in this world is not how it seems.
tech...i'll admit you do sometimes have some good points brought up...but this is gotta be the most ignorant/uniformed post i've ever read here by anyone(especially its a war on islam period) you take your religion way too seriously

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2003, 01:17:12 PM »
tech...i'll admit you do sometimes have some good points brought up...but this is gotta be the most ignorant/uniformed post i've ever read here by anyone(especially its a war on islam period) you take your religion way too seriously

1. If I have good points sometimes, then why are you always obsessed with callin me a gay muslim?

2. If you feel its ignorant and uninformed, thats cool. I can see why you would think its uninformed. We dont have the same mindset and mentality.

3. I dont take my religion seriously enough
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2003, 04:26:20 PM »
^^^That there is a man of honour.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2003, 05:46:43 PM »
^ You spelt "honour" the non american way!

*gives owen props*

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2003, 06:05:17 PM »

*gives owen props*

YES! FUCK EVERYTHING AMERICAN!  ::)

I really can't belive what a petty person you are.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 06:05:47 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2003, 06:05:57 PM »
3. Its the fastest growing religion in the world, and one whose values contrast very much with Modern Western culture due to its more conservative outlook on life.

1. Every religion claims to be the fastest growing  in the world. pick up any religious pamphlet. Or better yet when door knocker come to your house that's usually the first thing they tell you

2. it's impossible to account for the WHOLE world on anything. it's hard enough to trace world record sales so religeous convictions are even harder.

3. the best ESTIMATION of the fastest growing religion is universalism and elements of buddism

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2003, 11:59:44 AM »
JAB...

Are you scared of replying to me or what?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2003, 11:44:28 AM »

*gives owen props*

YES! FUCK EVERYTHING AMERICAN!  ::)

I really can't belive what a petty person you are.

and i cant believe how sensitive u are. Do u comprehend the dynamics of humour?

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2003, 12:04:10 PM »
and i cant believe how sensitive u are. Do u comprehend the dynamics of humour?

LOOKUP: "humour"
Processing...
Processing...
Processing...
Engel-bot does not compute "humour"
Perhpas you meant to say "humor"
Please refrain your search and try again.

TheSheriff

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2003, 12:34:03 PM »
LMAO at the back-end of this thread. This is getting hella funny.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2003, 01:20:27 PM »
What language do you speak?

English.

How is humour spelt in English?

Humour

Compute?

colour as well

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2003, 01:33:40 PM »
What language do you speak?

English.

How is humour spelt in English?

Humour

Compute?

colour as well

Quit catching feelings sissy.