Author Topic: Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....  (Read 937 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Engel, Cwalker mainly - you disagree with me because....
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2003, 06:57:17 PM »
i dont believe in international committes, illuminati, free masonry etc any of that sort.

I have seen the actions of a certain group of nations for years, enough to come to a viable conclusion that Muslims are systematically targeted, not to be killed per say, but to keep em down.

Its not my fault, u gather info from regular media,
i understand realpolitik. You dont.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2003, 07:46:56 PM »

2. The West, and its Judeo-Christain leaders have long sought the destruction of Islam. Ever since the Crusades, leading up to WW1, and afterwards, the Christain West has plotted against the Islamic world.

And yet the West lets Muslims flood their countries in the tens of millions. You're an idiot.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2003, 07:50:45 PM »
Fuckin shit...fools like tech claim that US is the reason Islamic nations is full of hate and anger... ::) FUCK THAT SHIT...Islam...no..the LEADERS of Islamic nations and armies lemme correct myself...have shown EXTREME INTOLERANCE for the most case in the past...its a known fact...U claim ppl like Osama are just mad at the nations that have opressed muslims...then tell me why does he wanna bomb India? Since the past India has been terrorized and looted by muslims...even now Pakistan's bitch ass won't let it be...but still Osama wants EVERY NON-MUSLIM NATION TO BE DESTROYED...hes a bigot, and so are many muslim leaders and religious ppl.

Good point. Isn't it interesting how Muslims are the only relgion currently at war with Chistians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, etc. And yet all of these groups seem to get along with each other.

Exactly who is the problem in the world?

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2003, 07:55:07 PM »

And yet the West lets Muslims flood their countries in the tens of millions. You're an idiot.

I guess you just don't get it. It's all part of the international conspiracy to keep the Muslim people down and proceed with their eventual elimination! Oops! I've said to much...

*This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds*

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2003, 07:56:48 PM »
CWalker; are you saying the religion of Islam is fundamentally flawed, and every Islamic person is expected by the laws of their religion to hate every other religion, and to kill them?

Read the Koran. There may be warlike passages, but those passages do not hate the enemy's religions. And there are plenty of passages telling the readers not to hate Christians and jews. "Do you throw the first son out, when a new one is born? Or the father of a son, is he thrown out?"

You need to go to Devitzi's Tolerance Camp and do finger paintings of people sitting together harmoniously, for real.

This thread accomplishes nothing. Lock it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 08:05:30 PM by Owen »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2003, 08:01:08 PM »
once again, one can debate with another only if they both are knowledgable. You cant understand me, that means im on another level.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2003, 08:09:39 PM »
once again, one can debate with another only if they both are knowledgable. You cant understand me, that means im on another level.

That looks like an excuse to me...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2003, 11:24:22 PM »
i dont care what it looks to you, the fact is, you dont understand my reasoning and thus we cannot argue further

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2003, 11:25:48 PM »
I too doubt it's an excuse, per se. I just don't think Tech sees further arguing as productive.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2003, 05:17:58 AM »
lol, lock the thread, we've said too much

It's not a war against religions, the fact is that one of the most valuable areas in the world has Muslims all over it.  

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2003, 11:59:38 AM »
I'd like to see what you have to say about my first response Jay ay Beee...

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2003, 07:03:09 PM »
Jay ay Beee...

Im waiting...

Mellow

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2003, 07:22:22 PM »
Two simple words why a Muslim follower attacked us and why the whole world envies us... because of our riches and liberal as can be FREEDOM!!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2003, 08:46:06 PM »
Mellow is right.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2003, 01:11:12 AM »
Tech...

Explain what you mean by asymetric warfare, and  realpolitik.  It would seem your understanding is different than mine.