Author Topic: A$AP Rocky and Spaceghost Purrp need to cut dat shit out ASAP!  (Read 724 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Y'all hear this new SGP http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhFPSFbqeEi1WMK9kF goddam, Rocky woulda killed this smh

"Goldie" go hard too

It's a shame that some artists just can't get along in their careers.  Don't get me wrong the features on this new Purrp went in and did their thing on sum raw shit but yo, fuck cuttin ties at A$AP's album.  Them dudes need to get their shit straight and fuck wit each other again...soon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/MWgJQb_EtzU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/MWgJQb_EtzU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

Hack Wilson - real

Re: A$AP Rocky and Spaceghost Purrp need to cut dat shit out ASAP!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 11:13:13 AM »
nobody cares

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
how is it most of the good rappers die and these wack rappers are still alive ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 12:32:14 PM »
ay hollywood i'm suprised you ain't made a thread about frank ocean's music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 12:37:20 PM »
Y'all hear this new SGP http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhFPSFbqeEi1WMK9kF goddam, Rocky woulda killed this smh

"Goldie" go hard too

It's a shame that some artists just can't get along in their careers.  Don't get me wrong the features on this new Purrp went in and did their thing on sum raw shit but yo, fuck cuttin ties at A$AP's album.  Them dudes need to get their shit straight and fuck wit each other again...soon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/MWgJQb_EtzU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/MWgJQb_EtzU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

I ain't fuckin with any of these weird fuckers.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 12:47:26 PM »

+1

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 01:18:20 PM »
+1

Lmao!

Truth be told I never (even as a kid) brought into the "Gay Hype", especially how ALL of the Media is going on about it today (I'm kinda sick of it actually, I don't need to hear about a new Man having relations(hips) with another Man every other week, foh, and that's definitely no disrespect to anybody that is.

I never gave 0 zero fucks about it.  All of the Gay dudes I was aware of had all of the connects on the bitches and hook-ups on the hard drugs.  And back n tha day I was faithfully on some getting high, robbing people, and bragging to bitches how good i could eat their pussy

But I watched his performance on Fallon and I admit that that shit went ham and it was very soulful on sum late 80's/early 90's shit.  Let that boy cook, just stay outta my kitchen that's all.

Matter of fact I'm hoppin off tha day tha other day and this older head is like "ugh, u c that fagg in a dress over there? ... girls tryna dress like boys nowadays too, that shit is fucked up".  And to my reply "I didn't even notice".  Let alone tha fact I was halfway paying attention.  Plus, it was random as fuck by a guy that popped up random as fuck.  I'm trying to figure out why he was talking to me when it was obvious my Beats By Dre's were turned up loud as fuck.  Its shit like that that makes ppl look a little suspect to me.  Like why r u even paying attention lol?  I guess I'm too normal sometimes
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:40:32 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »
+1

Lmao!

Truth be told I never (even as a kid) brought into the "Gay Hype", especially how ALL of the Media is going on about it today (I'm kinda sick of it actually, I don't need to hear about a new Man having relations(hips) with another Man every other week, foh, and that's definitely no disrespect to anybody that is.

I never gave 0 zero fucks about it.  All of the Gay dudes I was aware of had all of the connects on the bitches and hook-ups on the hard drugs.  And back n tha day I was faithfully on some getting high, robbing people, and bragging to bitches how good i could eat their pussy

But I watched his performance on Fallon and I admit that that shit went ham and it was very soulful on sum late 80's/early 90's shit.  Let that boy cook, just stay outta my kitchen that's all.

Matter of fact I'm hoppin off tha day tha other day and this older head is like "ugh, u c that fagg in a dress over there? ... girls tryna dress like boys nowadays too, that shit is fucked up".  And to my reply "I didn't even notice".  Let alone tha fact I was halfway paying attention.  Plus, it was random as fuck by a guy that popped up random as fuck.  I'm trying to figure out why he was talking to me when it was obvious my Beats By Dre's were turned up loud as fuck.  Its shit like that that makes ppl look a little suspect to me.  Like why r u even paying attention lol?  I guess I'm too normal sometimes
all that aside. i thought i'd ask because you seem to like the new wave of rap that other shit so to me dude fits in that mold.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 02:02:35 PM »
Tru.  But I'm the Old Wave, the New Wave, and the Future Wave

I don't see how ppl just stop liking a genre of music after a certain age or responsibility.  But whatever

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »

I don't see how ppl just stop liking a genre of music after a certain age or responsibility.  But whatever
Props dude. Lots of dusty ass fossils on this forum.....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 09:45:01 PM »
Yup

SGP got some nice instrumentals and chill flows and A$AP Rocky be spittin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 06:48:27 AM »

that's not a genre of music more like blasphemy in music. all those weird ass characters i just cannot listen to other than to LOL because people actually listen to this shit. if these new guys are the future hip hop may as well die.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 07:23:59 AM »
I feel u.  I stay away from wack rappers and Childish Gambino's too

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »
your boy ASAP is a certified GAY RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAP used to sell crack!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

BHAHWBHBWHABHABAHABAHHAHAHABABHAHBAHWHWHAHAHAHAH

its unbelievable the shit that gets popular now...

this nigga is a SWISHA HOUSE reject making wack shit outta NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally good at NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ acting like street niggas are into ASAP

LOL BWHBHBHBWHBAHBAHBAHAB

maybe street niggas that rock purses sellin ass to closet undercovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raps full of FUDGEPACKERS now!!!!!!!!!!!

BACKPACKERS >>>> FUDGEPACKERS

paul wall >>> asap rocky

100% serious 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »
ANgry1 = best new poster