Author Topic: A$AP Rocky and Spaceghost Purrp need to cut dat shit out ASAP!  (Read 702 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: A$AP Rocky and Spaceghost Purrp need to cut dat shit out ASAP!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
your boy ASAP is a certified GAY RAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASAP used to sell crack!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

BHAHWBHBWHABHABAHABAHHAHAHABABHAHBAHWHWHAHAHAHAH

its unbelievable the shit that gets popular now...

this nigga is a SWISHA HOUSE reject making wack shit outta NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

literally good at NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ acting like street niggas are into ASAP

LOL BWHBHBHBWHBAHBAHBAHAB

maybe street niggas that rock purses sellin ass to closet undercovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raps full of FUDGEPACKERS now!!!!!!!!!!!

BACKPACKERS >>>> FUDGEPACKERS

paul wall >>> asap rocky

100% serious 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
I feel u.  I stay away from wack rappers and Childish Gambino's too
right now my playlist consists of someone i consider the ultimate emcee: black thought. none of them youngin's can touch dude on the mic and he twice their age.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »
Lol @ angry

@Classic

Idk, I think Joey BadA$$ could compete with Black Thought.  Wale is gettin there too, I THINK he said Black was one of his biggest inspirations growing up.  But u just ridin for your team, I can dig it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 02:24:40 PM »
Lol @ angry

@Classic

Idk, I think Joey BadA$$ could compete with Black Thought.  Wale is gettin there too, I THINK he said Black was one of his biggest inspirations growing up.  But u just ridin for your team, I can dig it
seriously doubt it.....seriously.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
Have u heard "1999" tho?

The only thing wrong with that album was that he needed a better engineer and a couple of those beats coulda been better

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »
Have u heard "1999" tho?

The only thing wrong with that album was that he needed a better engineer and a couple of those beats coulda been better
i heard a couple not a fan of that at all. i'm a fan of dope beats and rhymes.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
Bruh, I asked u if u heard the ALBUM, not just a couple songs.  

I get it tho, you're just riding for your team and you relate more to rappers in your age bracket.  U probably wouldn't have liked Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound like that (as much) if you were as old as u r now back then.  That's why most of the good rappers today are in their 30's/late 20's (if not 40's for summa deez Katz).  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:29:38 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »
Bruh, I asked u if u heard the ALBUM, not just a couple songs.  

I get it tho, you're just riding for your team and you relate more to rappers in your age bracket.  U probably wouldn't have liked Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound like that (as much) if you were as old as u r now back then.  That's why most of the good rappers today are in their 30's/late 20's (if not 40's for summa deez Katz).  
LOL. that's not my age group i'm still young champ 80's baby. good music is good music....asap is a perfect example of wack music.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
A$AP is only 24/25 and Joey is only 17/18.  That shit makes a difference a little more than u realize.  It's not always 100% of the time and u will bob ur head every now and then to artists younger than u but if you're 29/30 it's more than likely u won't be so receptive to sumbody 19/20.  It's nature. 

And no matter what people say about Rock and Country the same shit can be applied to that too, just like movies and books. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 03:54:02 PM »
A$AP is only 24/25 and Joey is only 17/18.  That shit makes a difference a little more than u realize.  It's not always 100% of the time and u will bob ur head every now and then to artists younger than u but if you're 29/30 it's more than likely u won't be so receptive to sumbody 19/20.  It's nature. 

And no matter what people say about Rock and Country the same shit can be applied to that too, just like movies and books. 
nah i can listen to an artist younger than me they just have to be dope and have some great content. asap is 24/25 ? pac released what i would consider his best work at 24/25 older crowds dug it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
Not everybody is Pac, only Pac was Pac

Drake is 25/26 and he crosses over

And actually the more and more u listen to "1999" the more flawless it gets down to the T

You're stating YOUR opinion, I'm using real life facts

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
Not everybody is Pac, only Pac was Pac

Drake is 25/26 and he crosses over

And actually the more and more u listen to "1999" the more flawless it gets down to the T

You're stating YOUR opinion, I'm using real life facts
my point is there was a time when cats in their early 20's had content in they music. these youngin's today have none. no opinion more of a fact.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
But you ain't thinkin out the box tho, u weren't always this age.  There was a time when I fucked with Immature, I probably couldn't listen to that shit today.  Even when they switched to ImX I couldn't fuck wit em, same for Marcus Houston's solo shit.  

If u were 32/33 in 94' u probably were more into Arrested Development and Tribe (and the Rakim's) and that was what u were more receptive to.  I'm not saying that those people didn't fuck with Death Row and them but people listen to shit they can relate to and feel more by people in their age range.  For example, I like Common and DJ Premier but I couldn't ride around listenin to their shit.  It is what it is

Edited*
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:06:39 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »
But you ain't thinkin out the box tho, u weren't always this age.  There was a time when I fucked with Immature, I probably couldn't listen to that shit today.  Even when they switched to ImX I couldn't fuck wit em, same for Marcus Houston's solo shit. 

If u were 32/33 in 94' u probably were more into Arrested Development and Tribe (and the Rakim's) and that was what u were more receptive to.  I'm not saying that those people didn't fuck with Death Row and them but people listen to shit they can relate to and feel more.  For example, I like Common and DJ Kay Slay but I couldn't ride around listenin to their shit.  It is what it is
in '94 i was a child listening to all that. as a grown man now i appreciate true lyricism nothin' less. LOL @ you not being able to ride around playin' common.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »
But you ain't thinkin out the box tho, u weren't always this age.  There was a time when I fucked with Immature, I probably couldn't listen to that shit today.  Even when they switched to ImX I couldn't fuck wit em, same for Marcus Houston's solo shit.  

If u were 32/33 in 94' u probably were more into Arrested Development and Tribe (and the Rakim's) and that was what u were more receptive to.  I'm not saying that those people didn't fuck with Death Row and them but people listen to shit they can relate to and feel more.  For example, I like Common and DJ Kay Slay but I couldn't ride around listenin to their shit.  It is what it is
in '94 i was a child listening to all that. as a grown man now i appreciate true lyricism nothin' less. LOL @ you not being able to ride around playin' common.

Lol my dude, you're just used to it and grew up inspired by it and that's y u feel that way