Author Topic: I think I'm going to end up marrying a Woman older than me. And I don't care  (Read 684 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Older Katz be tellin me i "feel this way now becuz I'm young", but truthfully I don't see that changing.  I like a chick that has a good conversation, who knows what to do in bed, who can take care of herself, and who knows a Man's mind.

All a girl can do for me around my age or 18 can do is give me Sex, and that's it.  Younger chicks can't handle pressure, most of them don't know how to operate outside their comfort zone, and most of them are still too stuck in this "high school state of mind" where u have to walk on a super stupid fine line when u talk to them.  I hope I don't sound bitter or like I don't understand the concept of making random small talk interesting AND sexy but it's true.  

I just hope whoever the female is, she doesn't have a kid or if she does theyre older than 7 (or at least 6).  I can't really get with no chick who has a child still in pampers and doesn't understand basic words, it's not my place and I don't have the time.  Unless she's that much attractive to me or I already "know" her (like she's in my class or job or something)

*for the record if that's a fat black woman then Hell Yeah I love fat black chicks, I'm obsessed with em

Now of course more than likely I'll end up getting with a chick that's more closer to Lola's or Lauren's age but that's beside the point.  Older chicks for a younger dude r just the business.  They're already trained and broken in, even if she's getting dick on the side up until we're married (becuz lord knows I ain't smackin just 1 cooch up until its time to do the deed)

*side note* brown skinned women r my weakness.  
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:33:07 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sikotic™

I know where youre comin from. I got tired of these dumb girls who are 19-20 years old. Too much headache. I started fuckin around with older women for a while. The oldest i went was I was 21at the time and she was 27 so about a 6 year difference give or take. I didn't have too many complaints to be honest. They fuck better and usually got something else going on so they aren't as needy for attention as some 19 year old. Now that i got a lil older though, I went back down in age women wise. The MILFs taught me well doh.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

lol you ruined those pics putting busted ass Pinky in it...

but i agree older woman are better, but i dont think your gonna end up with any woman at all Author
The West is Back

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I guess it depends on your age, but some of the girls you posted aren't that old.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I know where youre comin from. I got tired of these dumb girls who are 19-20 years old. Too much headache. I started fuckin around with older women for a while. The oldest i went was I was 21at the time and she was 27 so about a 6 year difference give or take. I didn't have too many complaints to be honest. They fuck better and usually got something else going on so they aren't as needy for attention as some 19 year old. Now that i got a lil older though, I went back down in age women wise. The MILFs taught me well doh.
8)

Hack Wilson - real

another retarded ass Arthur thread

rabioboobs is getting weaker by the day

KrazySumwhat

ARRRRGH my eyes! grandma thread! (just joking)
 I thought initially that you had already met an older girl and were with one. Everyones different. It very common for young guys to like older women but usually when you get older you'll go back to liking younger women. I think older women are better in the way of they dont want to go clubbing all the time like young women and stuff like that like, wont fuck with your head as much in certain ways but will in other ways like try to control you and settle you down, nag, etc
 But of course everyone is different.
 Younger women definitely have better bodies but yeah the mentality thing i can understand. Wait to she gets all wrinkly and saggy! but hey love should see past that, right? Especially if you aint taking care of yourself either.
 I think when you get older you kind want what you cant have or wish you were younger again or being around young women makes you feel younger, etc.
 But its a fact that womens sexuality/drive peaks when they are older where as males the other way around.
 Got got it all fucked up it like its designed for men to be with younger girls and vice verser.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL radioboobs.  Did you just figure out that older women are more emotionally mature than younger ones?

And another LOL at you being sensitive about "fat black chicks" hahahahaha.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

I completely understand where you're coming from.  The older you get the easier and easier it gets to manipulate and control a younger bitches mind (if they even have 1).  I realized that shit when I was 16/17 and felt how easy it was to run thru chicks 14/15 (and even 16) yrs old.  

So I know what you mean but if I meet a Peanutbutter/Pie Colored Skinned chick with no kids that's a year or a couple (5 max) older than me I'm going to settle for her instead of the 18 year old chick who still too worried about impressing other people and care what they think and just flat out aren't as straight forward as a chick a little older.  

I'll still be fuckin anything over the age of 18 up until that day unless I get lucky enough to wife a girl who likes girls.  

@AG

That's bullshit.  Remember that day when u kissed your last girl and she had bad breath...well

@Teddy

I'm only 2cents short of a quarter.  That's why I picked out Lola Monroe and Lauren London outta all of them hoes in particular.  They're in that range.  

@EuroFagSomeWhat

That's the first correct statement you've made in your life.  How does it feel?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:48:55 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

radioboobs got fired from Wendy's for sticking his nuts in the chilli

BiggBoogaBiff

The customers didn't complain tho

KrazySumwhat

Hey Hollywood Australia isnt part of Europe. Educate yourself man.

BiggBoogaBiff

I didn't know u were from in the middle of the ocean until just now in the "white girls/flat booty" thread.  But I guess u figure I'm less intelligent becuz I'm Black tho.  Figures

KrazySumwhat

I didn't know u were from in the middle of the ocean until just now in the "white girls/flat booty" thread.  But I guess u figure I'm less intelligent becuz I'm Black tho.  Figures
Nar just cos your American mate :P

Sikotic™

The customers didn't complain tho
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE