Author Topic: I think I'm going to end up marrying a Woman older than me. And I don't care  (Read 685 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Hey Hollywood Australia isnt part of Europe. Educate yourself man.

I didn't know u were from in the middle of the ocean until just now in the "white girls/flat booty" thread.  But I guess u figure I'm less intelligent becuz I'm Black tho.  Figures
Nar just cos your American mate :P

Outback Steakhouse underarm smellin ass

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i been fuckin' wit older chicks since i was 14 -15 great experience ;D  i did it because like you said older chicks already know what time it is. these pyt's is only focused on dumb shit and not the future. glitz, glamor, and niggas who walk around lookin' like life sized highlighters got these young dumb ones caught up. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

I didn't know u were from in the middle of the ocean until just now in the "white girls/flat booty" thread.  But I guess u figure I'm less intelligent becuz I'm Black tho.  Figures

sorry mate, we cant hear you from the moon.

BiggBoogaBiff

i been fuckin' wit older chicks since i was 14 -15 great experience ;D  i did it because like you said older chicks already know what time it is. these pyt's is only focused on dumb shit and not the future. glitz, glamor, and niggas who walk around lookin' like life sized highlighters got these young dumb ones caught up. LOL

Exactly.  I was fuckin with this 1 18 yr old girl about a month and a half ago and I didn't have to really say anything to her except "yup", "uh-huh", "u cute boo", and give her a hug.  She was a cute little petite joint with a sweet little voice too

Don't get wrong wrong younger chicks r more fresh/youthful n the face and tighter in the body but what about after ur dick goes numb from the sex and u have to walk a super duper thin line on what to say to the bitch after?  An older chick's conversation just flows better, a younger chick u gotta be on the defensive or get out the room (or her life) as soon as possible lol.

MUHFUKKA

i can see wanting to be with an older broad but marriage is a whole other story. i mean i dont see the point in getting married if youre not looking at the long term and remeber that at about 40 no matter what theyre gonna start looking older and the pussy is gonna get blown out. why cut your time short

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

i can see wanting to be with an older broad but marriage is a whole other story. i mean i dont see the point in getting married if youre not looking at the long term and remeber that at about 40 no matter what theyre gonna start looking older and the pussy is gonna get blown out. why cut your time short

because he's an idiot
The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a young girl can cut your time short too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

because he's an idiot

this site is Radioboobs' journal and we're just lucky enough to be able to read his day to day thoughts
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

because he's an idiot

Y'all just talking about the Sex, there's always audultery and swingers clubs if need be.  U got options.  When I'm 50 of course I'm gonna wanna smash younger broads verses bitches my age, but u can't always be on Joke Time 24/7 if u lead a real life (regardless of income and background).  I can't talk to no Air Head Bitch all day, I get bored quick.  

Most of the broads my age or younger are taken or r too busy lookin for Sugar Daddys and chasing Willy B Ballin.  It is what it is and I ain't mad but a chick my age or younger just isn't that relatable to me other than wanting to have a good time and blowing a little steam off here n there. Half these hoes got infants and toddlers anyway.  

I need a bitch that can tickle my brain a little, not just rack it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

because he's an idiot

Y'all just talking about the Sex, there's always audultery and swingers clubs if need be.  U got options.  When I'm 50 of course I'm gonna wanna smash younger broads verses bitches my age, but u can't always be on Joke Time 24/7 if u lead a real life (regardless of income and background).  I can't talk to no Air Head Bitch all day, I get bored quick.  

Most of the broads my age or younger are taken or r too busy lookin for Sugar Daddys and chasing Willy B Ballin.  It is what it is and I ain't mad but a chick my age or younger just isn't that relatable to me other than wanting to have a good time and blowing a little steam off here n there. Half these hoes got infants and toddlers anyway.  

I need a bitch that can tickle my brain a little, not just rack it
i can dig it.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Please, you aint no intellectual.  A smart conversation to you probably involves you venting about what if spaceghostpurple produces for rick ross, but in an alternet dimension in 1994 when theyre both on death row with you designing GIF covers for suge knight and the crew while similtaneously fucking overweight, i mean, real fine black women on a bed of wendys french fries.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

oooooooooooou!

MUHFUKKA

a young girl can cut your time short too.
true but with an older one you know its gonna happen no matter what

MUHFUKKA

because he's an idiot

this site is Radioboobs' journal and we're just lucky enough to be able to read his day to day thoughts
very true

KrazySumwhat

sorry mate, we cant hear you from the moon.
"scared of the moon"- Michael Jackson.