Author Topic: dawm.. we run this business !!!  (Read 1632 times)

ROCCY

Re: dawm.. we run this business !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2001, 08:54:03 PM »

Sorry...I am 1 of these ppl who posts when I can.  U cant really call me a main member of the board but I do try.  I got a bro thats always on the comp and I have college everyday of the week.  I do try.  Sorry.  I will try to post more.

Your ok dogg.. were talking about the people that NEVER post there LOTS of them in here that only posted 1-10 times and thats pretty stupid..!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2001, 09:05:49 PM »
I think its cool that only a limited # of tha 975 peeps post,  every1 knows who every1 is sought of,  it's like that show cheer's except over computers,  every1 knows every1 personality sought of,  like im know as tha funny kid wit no friends,  roccy your know as tha kid tha can bench press an amazing,  what was it 40 pounds.  Where like a family,   we can talk about anything,  remember when that guy asked what tha average penis size was an we all made fun of him,  tha same thing happened when i asked my dad,  except he violently beat me afterwards an said that will teach you to be gay.

I was jokin about my askin my dad that but 1 time,  he was mad at me an givin me this evil eye,  so i said,  why are you starring at me,  what are you gay or suptin,  he threw a folding chair at me,  but it missed,  i think he punished me i dont remeber i was like 11 at tha time

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2001, 09:14:08 PM »

roccy your know as tha kid tha can bench press an amazing,  what was it 40 pounds.  

LMFAO!! haaha i remmeber that lol funny shit, yeah iz like a family heah we all kknow a bit bout each otha

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2001, 10:00:01 PM »

roccy your know as tha kid tha can bench press an amazing,  what was it 40 pounds.

LMAO!!! I'm never gonna forget that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2001, 06:03:34 AM »
Unless you guy's are REALLY stupid...u shoulda realized that I said that to be funny ..Do you really think a 260 lbs and 6.1 can only bench 40 ? Think again !

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2001, 06:52:11 AM »
damn roccy 6'1 260,  aint you like 14,  damn thats fuckin huge,   NIK's proberly jus using u as a bodyguard

ROCCY

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2001, 06:54:04 AM »

damn roccy 6'1 260,  aint you like 14,  damn thats fuckin huge,   NIK's proberly jus using u as a bodyguard

LoL..Naw me and nik got each others back if some one messes with him he messin with me someone messin with me he messin with him too...but the point here is tom187um that I'm pretty big isnt it obvious I can bench more LoL .. the 50 pound thing was suppose to be a joke!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2001, 07:07:04 AM »
lol it was a joke? sure it was, LOL, roccys tryin to make it sound like it was a joke, lol and yes someone that big can be unable to lift more than 50, cause he can be all FAT! lol

and your like a crip arent ya, you and nik are in the back for back crips, lol. aight mista RoCCy, ill see what i can do for ya, damn your g'd up

and its kinda funny how tom didnt say anythin about how much roccy can lift in his last post and roccy is still tryin to tell us it was a joke after hes said that a few times in this thread already, lol

ROCCY

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2001, 08:13:31 AM »

lol it was a joke? sure it was, LOL, roccys tryin to make it sound like it was a joke, lol and yes someone that big can be unable to lift more than 50, cause he can be all FAT! lol

and your like a crip arent ya, you and nik are in the back for back crips, lol. aight mista RoCCy, ill see what i can do for ya, damn your g'd up

and its kinda funny how tom didnt say anythin about how much roccy can lift in his last post and roccy is still tryin to tell us it was a joke after hes said that a few times in this thread already, lol

WTF? no were not crips and I dont think I've ever seen a persian or israeli crip have u smartguy? and yah trust me I can lift WAY more then 50 pounds foo

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2001, 09:12:15 AM »
LOL, you dont need to act hard and front roccy, we all know your the hardest muthafucka  on the internet,  damn your a gangsta, how bout you make a few more posts tryin to make us belive you can lift more than 50,  i mean why does that matter? you wanna be known as the big fat tough guy and you want us to all be scared of you over the net, lmfao, i dont know why im even wasting my time doin this

go gangbang with your suburb crips. lol  

ROCCY

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2001, 09:19:27 AM »

LOL, you dont need to act hard and front roccy, we all know your the hardest muthafucka  on the internet,  damn your a gangsta, how bout you make a few more posts tryin to make us belive you can lift more than 50,  i mean why does that matter? you wanna be known as the big fat tough guy and you want us to all be scared of you over the net, lmfao, i dont know why im even wasting my time doin this

go gangbang with your suburb crips. lol  

Umm...No I'm not trying to be all hard..And No you guys dont need to belive me I dont give a fuck.. And I dont even know why I am wasting my time on a fool...trying to tell him that i can lift more than 50 pounds and trying to tell him that I'm not a crip well ur not smart.Or else you would of understood what I'm not a crip means !

Hittman

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2001, 09:22:14 AM »
I Think You Would Have To Be REALLY Weak To Be 14 And Only Bench Press 50 Pounds. I Bet Even NIK Can Lift More Then That.  ;D So Why Would ROCCY Be Lying Anyway, Stop Shit Stirring Doggystylin'.

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2001, 09:26:07 AM »

Umm...No I'm not trying to be all hard..And No you guys dont need to belive me I dont give a fuck.. And I dont even know why I am wasting my time on a fool...trying to tell him that i can lift more than 50 pounds and trying to tell him that I'm not a crip well ur not smart.Or else you would of understood what I'm not a crip means !

ok mista 50liftin crip, hmm go post at the dre2001 board, you would fit there, you dont give a fuck? is that why youve made 139756293 posts tryin to tell us that you can lift more than 50, LOL, ok man

so hows crippin in the suburbs nowdays? you guys roll deep huh?

ROCCY

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2001, 09:46:53 AM »

ok mista 50liftin crip, hmm go post at the dre2001 board, you would fit there, you dont give a fuck? is that why youve made 139756293 posts tryin to tell us that you can lift more than 50, LOL, ok man

so hows crippin in the suburbs nowdays? you guys roll deep huh?

Just shut up fool..I dont need to go to tha dre2001 board..I'm stayin right here ..I dont even know why Overseer made u a Mod..You dont Deserve it atleast sikotic know's how to be one..you dont u just like to act all hard and cool huh cool guy!

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2001, 10:51:10 AM »
yeah cry about it roccy, look , you were bein a dickhead and so i made fun of you , why does that have ANYTHING to do with me bein mod? did i abuse my powers? NO, well..... just shut the fuck up before you embarees youself even more, you wanna stay here? how many people do you think actually want you here?

lol and im the one actin hard and cool? lol, go read your posts and then come back ans say that again, no actually , for your own good just shut your fuckin big mouth, misses changiz, or should i say james.or was it michael, you fuckin idiot, stop lying. and go loose some weight you fat piece of shit, dont even call yourself persian, it makes the real persians look bad,

all you do is lie, you  had NIK write all the rhymes you have posted on this forum , and you claim their yours, now why arent you in the new battle, cause NIK wont write for you anymore?, and then your name, and then how much you can lift, and you lie just about everything else, i can go on forever