Author Topic: 50 cent Ft Dre and Alcia Keys - New Day! (clean)  (Read 599 times)

Matty

Re: 50 cent Ft Dre and Alcia Keys - New Day! (clean)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 07:20:02 AM »
i'm quite liking it. the beat is a big improvement over the OG thanks to the crisper drums/mixing and a big vibe overall. dre's verse also sounds decent. 50 not so much. credible hit record material.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
This is a dope cut. Kinda bothers me that they just jacked Keys song. But I fuck with this. Dre & 50 come correct.

Wonder who wrote for Dre.

could it be 50 cent? maybe a whole team to do different bits of a tiny verse like on the drug test track :laugh: whoever it sounds a lot more in normal character (ie natural) than some of the other new appearances. not too much of the exaggerated/tensed sounding stuff.

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
This is a dope cut. Kinda bothers me that they just jacked Keys song. But I fuck with this. Dre & 50 come correct.

Wonder who wrote for Dre.

could it be 50 cent? maybe a whole team to do different bits of a tiny verse like on the drug test track :laugh: whoever it sounds a lot more in normal character (ie natural) than some of the other new appearances. not too much of the exaggerated/tensed sounding stuff.

They need to get Hittman on deck  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 04:52:53 AM »
Shit is cool, Dre's verse is dope, 50 kind of killed this shit as well, he should have himself a hit with this, hopefully we'll finally get the album!

My only beef if 50s delivery doesn't sound as tight on this - like he just did one take. Not 50 as his best.

It doesn't sound over produced which I like, sounds like some throwback Fif to me

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 06:08:17 AM »
Shit is cool, Dre's verse is dope, 50 kind of killed this shit as well, he should have himself a hit with this, hopefully we'll finally get the album!

My only beef if 50s delivery doesn't sound as tight on this - like he just did one take. Not 50 as his best.

It doesn't sound over produced which I like, sounds like some throwback Fif to me

Fair play