Author Topic: Royce talkin shit on the radio  (Read 468 times)

DPG4lyfe

Re:Royce talkin shit on the radio
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2003, 08:20:22 PM »
Royce iz tight but idk if he can touch proof bizzare iz funny thats tha only reason i like him. im out!!!

Jome

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »
Royce iz tight but idk if he can touch proof bizzare iz funny thats tha only reason i like him. im out!!!

I didn't understand much of that, but you said something about Proof..
Proof isn't in this beef yet.. but he and Em would be the only ones in D12 capable of going for Royce.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 08:53:01 AM »
word only proof n eminem could say shit to him n sting, maybe swifty to, but the others will jus get klowned....

n word to what hatesrat said, if eminems down with the artist, he gets a million topics on the board, if he aint, groupies get all mad n his never on the mentioned anymore unless its shady related

peace

bez

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2003, 09:09:01 AM »
Royce sold out  ???
Did I miss something here?
If getting Neptunes for one track is selling out, then I guess you're right..

I think Royce will eat Bizzare for breakfast and Kon Artis for lunch if he retaliates.
He's twice the lyricist they are combined.
word.   Em prob writes all d-12 shit n e way.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2003, 06:29:55 PM »
Em prob writes all d-12 shit n e way.

So he got 6 different styles he keeps using pretty well, including Bizarre's which fakes a lack of talent ::)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2003, 06:31:24 PM by Homicide »

bez

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2003, 06:35:33 PM »
Em prob writes all d-12 shit n e way.

So he got 6 different styles he keeps using pretty well, including Bizarre's which fakes a lack of talent ::)
I admit it was a bit of a dumb comment.  But I think Royce had alot of talent, even tho I like d-12's skills they really shouldent of done this dis. What was the point of it.  So much for Em and D-12 ever working with him again.

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2003, 09:03:31 PM »
once again Hatesrats showin his love for Eminem
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2003, 10:50:59 AM »

hatesrats was right, if u down with eminem, he gettin enough wcc board time..........i know u totally love eminem, "mighty"  and hatesrats dusnt feel him, get over it! d12 are wack anyways, proof is a good rapper, swifty is aiight, eminem is the best along side proof ofcourse and the rest are shit!

but apparently i heard they meant to have sum skillz to so we'll se on the next d12 joint whether they are dope or not......

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2003, 11:14:15 AM »
LMAO.........OH shiit i jus heard the royce diss to bizarre, oh shiiit that was fuckin funni, bizzare got klowned, the line about him runnin on stage then runnin back off, had me creasin, oh shit, sorry bizzare but why even try rappin, everyone knows u wack

peace

bez

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2003, 11:24:19 AM »

hatesrats was right, if u down with eminem, he gettin enough wcc board time..........i know u totally love eminem, "mighty"  and hatesrats dusnt feel him, get over it! d12 are wack anyways, proof is a good rapper, swifty is aiight, eminem is the best along side proof ofcourse and the rest are shit!

but apparently i heard they meant to have sum skillz to so we'll se on the next d12 joint whether they are dope or not......

peace

Man really I dont see how u can see d-12 r wack.  They aint all bad.  Their last 2 joints have been dope.  Rap game, when the music stops.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2003, 02:40:33 PM »

peace

Man really I dont see how u can see d-12 r wack.  They aint all bad.  Their last 2 joints have been dope.  Rap game, when the music stops.

tru, both had nice beats to them n both times eminem n proof came tight swifty was aiight, bizzare fucked em up like usual and the others are jus like ummmmmmmm......cant tell the difference with them half the time,   okay maybe i went over the top when i said they was wack, but they aint nuttin good, they jus a average group, sum good rappers, sum wack rappers.

but they need to raise the level alot on their new joint to get any respect from the hip hop arena cuz afta the last joint, everyone was tryna outshock eminem, bizzare did but was sooo shit at it n his rap, every time his verse came on, you feel like skippin it.......n the others jus came out like wannabe eminems instead of tryna get their own indetity apart from proof.......swifty maybe...dunno

anyways they aint got no rep yet until they put out a dope album in which they all prove themselves in, cuz they aint shown shit......again apart from proof n em

peace

p.s. i aint no hater, jus dont feel what d12 gotta say at the moment even tho their last two joints were aiight

peace

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2003, 06:24:37 PM »
totally love eminem? .. ok

bizarre has probably the dopest verse on the whole devil's night LP ("Pistol, Pistol") and his verse on "When the Music Stops" is just as dope.

and to take it from the jan issue of XXL:

"The nicest liing MC, who everyone hesitates to admit is the nicest living MC, is starting to assert his position as numero uno with no humour in it no more."

it's got nothin to do with 'loving' him, just recognising his skills & the fact that he will eat up any MC in the game right now. if you don't think that, you're blind or high on crack, maybe even both

d12 are dope, but devils night was just to get some attention for their next album.
- celph titled

- joe budden

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2003, 08:56:51 AM »
totally love eminem? .. ok

bizarre has probably the dopest verse on the whole devil's night LP ("Pistol, Pistol") and his verse on "When the Music Stops" is just as dope.

and to take it from the jan issue of XXL:

"The nicest liing MC, who everyone hesitates to admit is the nicest living MC, is starting to assert his position as numero uno with no humour in it no more."

it's got nothin to do with 'loving' him, just recognising his skills & the fact that he will eat up any MC in the game right now. if you don't think that, you're blind or high on crack, maybe even both

d12 are dope, but devils night was just to get some attention for their next album.

lol, whitey pleeeeeez

eminem eat up any emcee right now? i think u the one on crack, yeah he on top of the game, but he aint here by himself, theres other niggaz on the top wioth him, who he wouldnt n couldnt fuck with............n bizare = wackest rapper alive

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2003, 05:22:42 PM »
if bizarre wants it to be on, it's on
- celph titled

- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2003, 07:56:11 PM »
LOL well thats true enough, royce was the bomb when he was underground...
...but i believe lyrically he still has the skill to drop dope tunes.
(Lets hope anyway)

I guess overseer can't keep his woman in check, they're disagreeing in public now.  *Sigh.