Author Topic: I wish rappers (in general) would start to use the word "Cracker/Cracka" more  (Read 1350 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

I think since White people invented the term, naturally it should be at the discretion of a White man to decide what it means & when it's being properly used.

^ made me laugh.
hes gotta point too
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:31:05 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
^^^ it's just shock value.  9/10 he's just saying shit for attention.  It may be the raw truth sometimes but usually u can ignore it.  think about it in this scenario, I made this thread yesterday, it's been active since then and if is completely honest it pops up sometimes without even logging on.  u gotta ignore that shit homie.  dude's been akward and has been trying to fit in for years, it's just not one of those   white katz tho, no matter how hard it tries to pass off as 1.  Don't even get upset or pay it any mind. 

Not to mention the Irish were the first "Niggers".  They literally had to travel across Sea before we did
i ain't trippin' off cham. i already know the deal.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I used to think Radiotube was just a real dumbass. But he had a nice little troll game going for a while.

Anyway, Sikotic is right. You can't really offend a White guy with "cracker" or anything really for that matter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TG4f9zR5yzY</a>

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyone getting dick hurt are nothing but carebear ass emotional donkey balls licking pussy-bitch. seriously. who actually care about what...just mind ur business..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

BabyBird

It hurt my feelings when Snoop said craka and fuck ice cube and fuck roscoe.

Snoop said you was a craka? Muuuaahhhahhaha

BiggBoogaBiff

Of course some white folks r gonna catch feelings, who cares tho

bouli77

Not to mention the Irish were the first "Niggers".  They literally had to travel across Sea before we did

Irish people were not here in the 1500s, when black slaves were.  Irish came in the 1600s as indentured servants, not slaves.  Dummy.

lol thank you. Irish people came to the US massively after the great potato famine of 1845. the first slaves were imported in the American colonies in 1619. slaves were being imported all over South America & the Carribeans as early as the 1500's.

KrazySumwhat

It hurt my feelings when Snoop said craka and fuck ice cube and fuck roscoe.

Snoop said you was a craka? Muuuaahhhahhaha
ha i was refering to when Snoop did that verse on racist ass Ice Cubes album when Snoop mentioned that he "makes money off crackas"
 Roscoe, well it would have been funny if he did actually call his next album "niggas and crackas" but yeah not smart giveing a shout out to all the crackas out there and thanks for the support, not getting my money cunt. Still like his music though lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

Everybody is cool with the word "Nigga" and songs about "Killin Niggas" but y'all aren't okay with "Cracka" and "Killin Crackaz and Leavin Them On Tha Front Page"

Fuck that shit, EBK

KrazySumwhat

If white people wanna talk about killing white people then cool but you think white people will buy and support albums where black people say that shit?
 Fucked up thing is i have bought albums showing my support then i hear "fuck the white man" (soulja slim). iam a Raskass fan too....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I never got the whole "cracker" thing. You could change my birth name to "cracker" & I wouldn't be phased. It holds no ties to anything other than a "response" to enslaving an entire race for 200 years.

Why would that offend me?

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
Everybody is cool with the word "Nigga" and songs about "Killin Niggas" but y'all aren't okay with "Cracka" and "Killin Crackaz and Leavin Them On Tha Front Page"

Fuck that shit, EBK

i am. try harder.

BiggBoogaBiff

U try way too hard to be an Internet gangsta

@Krazy
People will buy anything

BiggBoogaBiff

Truth be told tho, I think Ryan has been traumatized by some black kids growing up becuz he was 1 of those akward white kids growing up who liked hip hop and got teased for it and jumped for his homemade burned CDs.  Basically, what a lot of Brothas did to his type back in the 90's and early 2000's

He's borderline Remy status but hasn't come full circle with it yet.  He's waiting for that 1 thing to tip him off his rocker.  Like finding out his chick is cheating on him with another black guy or he gets robbed (again) by a group of black guys.  Either way u can c the shit bubbling
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:15:10 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
U try way too hard to be an Internet gangsta

rriiight. gangsta, huh? which one of us was the one who wanted to be a crip a few years ago ?

i´ll give you a hint. it wasn´t me  :D