Author Topic: I wish rappers (in general) would start to use the word "Cracker/Cracka" more  (Read 1323 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

It's about time.  I thank Ross and Plies for branching out and just callin shit for what it be. 

Plus it gets a little uncomfortable when you're on the train or riding around crankin your music and it's "nigga this, nigga that, shoot a nigga" thrown in with "I got dat white gurl" "I love *insert European brand* and I shit on niggas"

Shit be Crae. I vote to start using that word more in 2012/2013.  It ain't like white people are gonna boycott the shit

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I dont see the problem as they are just lyrics.

Whenever I rap a song in front of somebody I dont leave out the n-word cause its part of the joint.

Hack Wilson - real

"this whiteboy named eminem, he wish he live like me/
talking about he from Detroit, the east side like me/
talking about he dont acid rap but but spit acid like me/
bitch im a nigga AND YOU A HONKEY" - esham

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm just saying that everybody can't be a Nigga.  If u white I'm not going to call u a Nigga.  Simple as that, but I see what you did tho.

We got the whole world thinking its really okay to say it.  Shit is offensive foreal.  I'm not blaming anybody, not even us but Artists gotta start using just more than the word Nigga.  U got Spics, Wetbacks, Honkeys/etc, Chinks.  It doesnt have to be tasteless all of the time but it's bout that time.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

bad idea, enuff racial slurs as it is already.
ppl look at rappers as idiots already, when they drop n-bombs to describe themselves. to say "crackar" as an addition in their lingo & lyrics, would just cause more moral-controversey.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I wish Asher Roth would use the word nigga more.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

I'm just saying that everybody can't be a Nigga.  If u white I'm not going to call u a Nigga.  Simple as that, but I see what you did tho.

We got the whole world thinking its really okay to say it.  Shit is offensive foreal.  I'm not blaming anybody, not even us but Artists gotta start using just more than the word Nigga.  U got Spics, Wetbacks, Honkeys/etc, Chinks.  It doesnt have to be tasteless all of the time but it's bout that time.

i'm not mad at hip hop using nigga as long as it's used in a way that makes sense.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think since White people invented the term, naturally it should be at the discretion of a White man to decide what it means & when it's being properly used.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I think since White people invented the term, naturally it should be at the discretion of a White man to decide what it means & when it's being properly used.
you sound stupid as you look in them pics posted of you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^ it's just shock value.  9/10 he's just saying shit for attention.  It may be the raw truth sometimes but usually u can ignore it.  think about it in this scenario, I made this thread yesterday, it's been active since then and if is completely honest it pops up sometimes without even logging on.  u gotta ignore that shit homie.  dude's been akward and has been trying to fit in for years, it's just not one of those   white katz tho, no matter how hard it tries to pass off as 1.  Don't even get upset or pay it any mind. 

Not to mention the Irish were the first "Niggers".  They literally had to travel across Sea before we did

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ it's just shock value.  9/10 he's just saying shit for attention. 

Ironic troll is ironic
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Not to mention the Irish were the first "Niggers".  They literally had to travel across Sea before we did

Irish people were not here in the 1500s, when black slaves were.  Irish came in the 1600s as indentured servants, not slaves.  Dummy.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

We need to stop giving words so much power in general. It's ridiculous.

Never heard of one white person get in a fight over being called a cracker. However, you really wanna piss off the majority of black folk, all you gotta do is call them a nigger and shit is about to go down.

When you make certain words naughty or forbidden, you give them power. and if you give that word power, then it can be used as a weapon against you. It's like handing a muthafucka a gun and asking them to not use it on you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

It would be a bad move, it would be going backwards instead of going forward.
 Plus why purposely piss off and insult such a large percentage of your fan base?
 And yeah it is stupid giving a word so much power. Here in Australia there is racisim but its also pretty laid back and relaxed, by that i mean we make fun of each other and we make fun of ourselves.
 Like at my work its very multi cultural and theres heaps of racist jokes and remarks but all(mostly) in good fun.
 Like you can call an italian or greek a wog but at the same time it depends on how you say it and on the circumstances in witch it is said i guess.
 I wouldnt straight up call an asian a gook but us whites pay them out alot about certian things but if you can have a laugh and make fun of yourself too then its all good but if one little word will spak violence its just stupid.
 The reason people all across the world are somewhat relaxed with the word is because to us you guys calling yourself and other a "nigga" is like us Aussies calling everybody "mate"
 But i've never called a black person a N word to their face nor an Aboriginal a boong or coon to their face because when it comes to a black person you just cant go there. Even though they can call you what ever the fuck they like and its ok.
 I usually just get called "white cunt" or "Aussie dogger"
 It hurt my feelings when Snoop said craka and fuck ice cube and fuck roscoe.

caffeinefiend

I just wanna hear about cooking that white girl into some crack.