Author Topic: I wish rappers (in general) would start to use the word "Cracker/Cracka" more  (Read 1379 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^ I don't get your analogy and how u can even compare the two but if u feel like that gives u some type of intellectual superiority then by all means, it's ur world babe.  

Don't end up like another SlutBottomCham, it's not a good look.  That comment wasn't even directed at u, stay in ur lane

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
yeah i bet. that´s not the only thing you don´t get.  you answered after my post so i answered to you .

radiotube fell off when he tried to go at box .

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^ *feelings post* ^^^

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Truth be told tho, I think Ryan has been traumatized by some black kids growing up becuz he was 1 of those akward white kids growing up who liked hip hop and got teased for it and jumped for his homemade burned CDs.  Basically, what a lot of Brothas did to his type back in the 90's and early 2000's

He's borderline Remy status but hasn't come full circle with it yet.  He's waiting for that 1 thing to tip him off his rocker.  Like finding out his chick is cheating on him with another black guy or he gets robbed (again) by a group of black guys.  Either way u can c the shit bubbling

LOL. "Got jumped for homemade burned CDs".

You're just mad you're not White, cracker.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nah, you're just a weak person in real life.  U kno everybody knows ur White but say "nigga" like you're Black just for the sole purpose of trolling to get in people's head.  You want exceptance from your peers that u don't get in real life becuz the Internet allows people to say and do things that they can't do in real life. 

Truth be told SlutBottomCham, you look certification amongst the other angry and miserable white cracker trash like yourself.  Nobody can get mad at u for it anymore becuz everybody knows you're a Troll and we're waiting for u to give up the act like somehow ur more important in tha grand scheme of things.  We kno u wouldn't talk like this in front of other Black people, u kno you're bitch-made like that so y u think ur BadA$$ Killa Cham I don't know. 

That's y I call u SlutBottomCham.  U kno ima OWN u everytime u get into it with me and u get off on me doing it.  You're into cuckold type of fantasies like that.  U like that type of disrespect and real talk, that's y I give it to u in doses at a time and I usually just clown u.  You're as soft as bird diarrhea and u like getting embarrassed in front of people on the Internet, for some reason that makes u happy.  How old r u now, you're not doing as good as u lead people to believe.

Hack Wilson - real

arthur is showing even more of his retardedness

arthur admits to thinking about Cham getting off.  DISGUSTING.

BiggBoogaBiff

It's not hard to tell.  He's like u in a way.  U get off from trolling people.  It doesn't take an Astro-Pyschicist to see that. 

It's the same story everyday, every month of every year.  I fuck with u Hack but u guys really need to step your game up, SlutBottomCham moreso than u. 

SlutBottomCham is miserable foreal foreal, that's why it goes around trying to irk ppl all day.  U kno it's sad when you're the white dude on a Rap forum saying "nigga" like it's in ur vocabulary like that knowing that ain't u in real life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
BadA$$ Killa Cham

if i was cham id make this shit my new twitter handle, screen name and rapper name...shit has a ring to it hahaha

Fraxxx

U kno it's sad when you're the white dude on a Rap forum saying "nigga".

LOL
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Truth be told tho, I think Ryan has been traumatized by some black kids growing up becuz he was 1 of those akward white kids growing up who liked hip hop and got teased for it and jumped for his homemade burned CDs.  Basically, what a lot of Brothas did to his type back in the 90's and early 2000's

He's borderline Remy status but hasn't come full circle with it yet.  He's waiting for that 1 thing to tip him off his rocker.  Like finding out his chick is cheating on him with another black guy or he gets robbed (again) by a group of black guys.  Either way u can c the shit bubbling

LOL. "Got jumped for homemade burned CDs".

You're just mad you're not White, cracker.

In his world, burned cds are the centerpiece of his "DJ career" and his internet identity.  Dont sleep on homemade burned cds.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Nah, you're just a weak person in real life.  U kno everybody knows ur White but say "nigga" like you're Black just for the sole purpose of trolling to get in people's head.  You want exceptance from your peers that u don't get in real life becuz the Internet allows people to say and do things that they can't do in real life.  

Truth be told SlutBottomCham, you look certification amongst the other angry and miserable white cracker trash like yourself.  Nobody can get mad at u for it anymore becuz everybody knows you're a Troll and we're waiting for u to give up the act like somehow ur more important in tha grand scheme of things.  We kno u wouldn't talk like this in front of other Black people, u kno you're bitch-made like that so y u think ur BadA$$ Killa Cham I don't know.  

That's y I call u SlutBottomCham.  U kno ima OWN u everytime u get into it with me and u get off on me doing it.  You're into cuckold type of fantasies like that.  U like that type of disrespect and real talk, that's y I give it to u in doses at a time and I usually just clown u.  You're as soft as bird diarrhea and u like getting embarrassed in front of people on the Internet, for some reason that makes u happy.  How old r u now, you're not doing as good as u lead people to believe.
LOL. i remember bein' in a paaty wagon on the way to court and the white boys sat across from us  and them boys got spit on and that shit looked like hella bird shit was on 'em when them niggas finished. i'm glad i didn't do that to them they didn't do nuthin' to me so gave them a pass is how i felt. but anyway, you said he soft as bird diarrhea that shit had me rollin' LMFAO.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:00:56 PM by OG Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, you're just a weak person in real life.  U kno everybody knows ur White but say "nigga" like you're Black just for the sole purpose of trolling to get in people's head.  You want exceptance from your peers that u don't get in real life becuz the Internet allows people to say and do things that they can't do in real life. 

Truth be told SlutBottomCham, you look certification amongst the other angry and miserable white cracker trash like yourself.  Nobody can get mad at u for it anymore becuz everybody knows you're a Troll and we're waiting for u to give up the act like somehow ur more important in tha grand scheme of things.  We kno u wouldn't talk like this in front of other Black people, u kno you're bitch-made like that so y u think ur BadA$$ Killa Cham I don't know. 

That's y I call u SlutBottomCham.  U kno ima OWN u everytime u get into it with me and u get off on me doing it.  You're into cuckold type of fantasies like that.  U like that type of disrespect and real talk, that's y I give it to u in doses at a time and I usually just clown u.  You're as soft as bird diarrhea and u like getting embarrassed in front of people on the Internet, for some reason that makes u happy.  How old r u now, you're not doing as good as u lead people to believe.
LOL. i remember bein' in a paaty wagon on the way to court and the white boys sat across from us  and them boys got spit on and that shit looked like hella bird shit was on 'em when them niggas finished. i'm glad i didn't do that to them they didn't do nuthin' to me so gave them a pass is how i felt. but anyway, you said he soft as bird diarrhea that shit had me rollin' LMFAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

LOL. i remember bein' in a paaty wagon on the way to court and the white boys sat across from us  and them boys got spit on and that shit looked like hella bird shit was on 'em when them niggas finished. i'm glad i didn't do that to them they didn't do nuthin' to me so gave them a pass is how i felt. but anyway, you said he soft as bird diarrhea that shit had me rollin' LMFAO.

u a straight up herb for that. sean kingston is wack as hell anyway just like you are. i'm startin' to believe i own you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

But see this is what she wants tho, attention, validation, and admiration from confused crackers who like this kind of drama even tho there's no relevancy when it comes to Hip Hop and Black Culture in general.

She doesn't have an answer for any of her actions and she can't turn the page on life so she gets Ugly, she says "Nigga" like it's okay even tho she's Caucasian, she'll say anything just for the sake of looking like the Cool Guy and BadA$$ like she's some kind of real life Cracker like she's really out here wearing white hoods and lynching Black people so people will feel some kind of way everytime she says something JUST for the sake of reaction just becuz she likes to argue and lacks any real life interpersonal skills outside of people like her and she knows damn well she doesn't do that in real life.  

It's the same sad story with all of these over privileged white kids who can't seem to find their purpose in life and don't really have a clue as to what it means for them.  

This is 1 of the reasons why I advocate for what I say about Hip Hop getting more comfortable with the word "Cracker" and "Honkey" and so forth.  We got these white people thinkin we just anything out here and it's not hardly the case.  I got family in Harlem, let sum white boy think its okay to just use the word "Nigga" like they grew up using that shit in their everyday vocabulary.  Theyll be dead quicker than u can burp from guzzling a 24oz beer straight after crackin that muthafucka.  SlutBottomCham can get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u a straight up herb for that. sean kingston is wack as hell anyway just like you are. i'm startin' to believe i own you.

Tell us more stories of your undeniable street cred please