Author Topic: I wish rappers (in general) would start to use the word "Cracker/Cracka" more  (Read 1322 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Like I said some white folks will catch feelings like Russel and SlutBottomCham but that's okay tho, that's a good thing, it causes Drama and we all know what that means in the Entertainment world.  It's time

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
But see this is what she wants tho, attention, validation, and admiration from confused crackers who like this kind of drama even tho there's no relevancy when it comes to Hip Hop and Black Culture in general.

She doesn't have an answer for any of her actions and she can't turn the page on life so she gets Ugly, she says "Nigga" like it's okay even tho she's Caucasian, she'll say anything just for the sake of looking like the Cool Guy and BadA$$ like she's some kind of real life Cracker like she's really out here wearing white hoods and lynching Black people so people will feel some kind of way everytime she says something JUST for the sake of reaction just becuz she likes to argue and lacks any real life interpersonal skills outside of people like her and she knows damn well she doesn't do that in real life.  

It's the same sad story with all of these over privileged white kids who can't seem to find their purpose in life and don't really have a clue as to what it means for them.  

This is 1 of the reasons why I advocate for what I say about Hip Hop getting more comfortable with the word "Cracker" and "Honkey" and so forth.  We got these white people thinkin we just anything out here and it's not hardly the case.  I got family in Harlem, let sum white boy think its okay to just use the word "Nigga" like they grew up using that shit in their everyday vocabulary.  Theyll be dead quicker than u can burp from guzzling a 24oz beer straight after crackin that muthafucka.  SlutBottomCham can get tha fuck outta here with that bullshit.
cham lives in new york.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

Fuck if I kno foreal foreal.  Bitch probably lives in Bumblefuck Rhode Island and claims NY just like some of these folks from PG County claim DC

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, you're just a weak person in real life.  U kno everybody knows ur White but say "nigga" like you're Black just for the sole purpose of trolling to get in people's head.  You want exceptance from your peers that u don't get in real life becuz the Internet allows people to say and do things that they can't do in real life. 

Truth be told SlutBottomCham, you look certification amongst the other angry and miserable white cracker trash like yourself.  Nobody can get mad at u for it anymore becuz everybody knows you're a Troll and we're waiting for u to give up the act like somehow ur more important in tha grand scheme of things.  We kno u wouldn't talk like this in front of other Black people, u kno you're bitch-made like that so y u think ur BadA$$ Killa Cham I don't know. 

That's y I call u SlutBottomCham.  U kno ima OWN u everytime u get into it with me and u get off on me doing it.  You're into cuckold type of fantasies like that.  U like that type of disrespect and real talk, that's y I give it to u in doses at a time and I usually just clown u.  You're as soft as bird diarrhea and u like getting embarrassed in front of people on the Internet, for some reason that makes u happy.  How old r u now, you're not doing as good as u lead people to believe.
LOL. i remember bein' in a paaty wagon on the way to court and the white boys sat across from us  and them boys got spit on and that shit looked like hella bird shit was on 'em when them niggas finished. i'm glad i didn't do that to them they didn't do nuthin' to me so gave them a pass is how i felt. but anyway, you said he soft as bird diarrhea that shit had me rollin' LMFAO.

u a straight up herb for that. sean kingston is wack as hell anyway just like you are. i'm startin' to believe i own you.

Tell us more stories of your undeniable street cred please
don't need to you're nobody. i do know this: if we were face to face you'd run.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

Don't fall for that shit homie. They want u to get mad becuz they kno u can't reach out and touch em.  U gotta ignore that shit becuz it's all a lie at the end of the day.  Pop a brew on that 1

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah, you're just a weak person in real life.  U kno everybody knows ur White but say "nigga" like you're Black just for the sole purpose of trolling to get in people's head.  You want exceptance from your peers that u don't get in real life becuz the Internet allows people to say and do things that they can't do in real life. 

Truth be told SlutBottomCham, you look certification amongst the other angry and miserable white cracker trash like yourself.  Nobody can get mad at u for it anymore becuz everybody knows you're a Troll and we're waiting for u to give up the act like somehow ur more important in tha grand scheme of things.  We kno u wouldn't talk like this in front of other Black people, u kno you're bitch-made like that so y u think ur BadA$$ Killa Cham I don't know. 

That's y I call u SlutBottomCham.  U kno ima OWN u everytime u get into it with me and u get off on me doing it.  You're into cuckold type of fantasies like that.  U like that type of disrespect and real talk, that's y I give it to u in doses at a time and I usually just clown u.  You're as soft as bird diarrhea and u like getting embarrassed in front of people on the Internet, for some reason that makes u happy.  How old r u now, you're not doing as good as u lead people to believe.
LOL. i remember bein' in a paaty wagon on the way to court and the white boys sat across from us  and them boys got spit on and that shit looked like hella bird shit was on 'em when them niggas finished. i'm glad i didn't do that to them they didn't do nuthin' to me so gave them a pass is how i felt. but anyway, you said he soft as bird diarrhea that shit had me rollin' LMFAO.

u a straight up herb for that. sean kingston is wack as hell anyway just like you are. i'm startin' to believe i own you.

Tell us more stories of your undeniable street cred please
don't need to you're nobody. i do know this: if we were face to face you'd run.

thank you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't fall for that shit homie. They want u to get mad becuz they kno u can't reach out and touch em.  U gotta ignore that shit becuz it's all a lie at the end of the day.  Pop a brew on that 1
i got these lames under control. i know they not built like i'm built so i piss on they face every time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Nobody is catching feelings, cracker. Life can't physically be better for a white man in these times. You can straight up kill black people now & walk & say it was self-defense.

Now I don't want to go as far as saying you guys did that to yourself...but you guys did that to yourself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dCWaTw1Ejc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3dCWaTw1Ejc</a>

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Even a parrot says, "polly want a cracker."
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

Even a parrot says, "polly want a cracker."
This shouldn't of made me laugh as hard as I actually did.

+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
So the comparison is really the word "cracker" vs. the "n word" (don't want to offend) Are those words equally offensive do you think?

BiggBoogaBiff

It wasn't a comparison from the jump, it's just that some white people/crackers got offended and acted out. 

Hack Wilson - real

It wasn't a comparison from the jump, it's just that some white people/crackers got offended and acted out. 

did anyone tell you that you look like E-40 if he put on another 100 pounds?

BiggBoogaBiff

Did anybody tell u that ur face looks like the inside of a dirty toilet bowl?

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Sometimes I can't wait for illuminati to finish off the African American community. Hurry up AIDS and systematic oppression, I'm tired of listening to niggers like radiotube.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.