Author Topic: I wish rappers (in general) would start to use the word "Cracker/Cracka" more  (Read 1351 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Sometimes I can't wait for illuminati to finish off the African American community. Hurry up AIDS and systematic oppression, I'm tired of listening to niggers like radiotube.
those niggas wit aids are gonna fuck your sister, mother, and other female relatives and finish off your race. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Did anybody tell u that ur face looks like the inside of a dirty toilet bowl?

LOL, homeboy is getting tight.

BiggBoogaBiff

Somehow I'm finding humor in this J character.  I'm officially going on suicide watch

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Sometimes I can't wait for illuminati to finish off the African American community. Hurry up AIDS and systematic oppression, I'm tired of listening to niggers like radiotube.
lol

those niggas wit aids are gonna fuck your sister, mother, and other female relatives and finish off your race. LOL

lol