Author Topic: Suge Gives Up Music And Wants to Convert To Islam  (Read 978 times)

2euce 7even

Suge Gives Up Music And Wants to Convert To Islam
« on: July 13, 2012, 10:52:57 AM »
just heard from mutah beale aka napoleon ex outlaw that suge and him met up the other day and suge was sayin alot of ppl thought you were mad for leaving the outlaws for religion but in fact you did the right thing and now suge is considering converting
darthmog @ DRM

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Suge Gives Up Music And Wants to Convert To Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »
just heard from mutah beale aka napoleon ex outlaw that suge and him met up the other day and suge was sayin alot of ppl thought you were mad for leaving the outlaws for religion but in fact you did the right thing and now suge is considering converting
darthmog @ DRM

LOL The day Suge Knight gets religion is the day all the death row artist get their royalty checks

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »
ROFL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 10:56:23 AM »
Napoleon is one of the realest mfers out there...met him in 2008.   if it wasn't for Napo i'd probably think islam is all about violence like the media wants us to think

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 10:59:16 AM »
darthmog @ DRM

LOL The day Suge Knight gets religion is the day all the death row artist get their royalty checks
LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »
Napoleon is one of the realest mfers out there...met him in 2008.   if it wasn't for Napo i'd probably think islam is all about violence like the media wants us to think
No disrespect, but did you not know anything about Islam other than what was portrayed in the news (which is usually going to be newsworthy stuff and likely bad)?  I remember it being in school curriculums LONG before 9/11.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »
No disrespect, but did you not know anything about Islam other than what was portrayed in the news (which is usually going to be newsworthy stuff and likely bad)?  I remember it being in school curriculums LONG before 9/11.

where u from? US school systems typically dont teach religion

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »
i lol´d @ "suge gives up music"

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
oh yea, I saw that pic of them two together. who knows lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 02:03:02 PM »

where u from? US school systems typically dont teach religion
I grew up in Ventura County, less than an hour north/northwest of LA.  It wasn't so much about religion as much as it was about certain Middle East regions while touching on certain beliefs they may have had, just like how when you learn about China or whichever country, you touch on their beliefs.  Remember when you studied Egypt back in the day?  Yeah, they talked about the gods and goddesses that they worshipped.  Same thing with Greek mythology.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »
yeah we never learned jack shit about islam in new england

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 11:34:00 PM »
 The plan to turn Australia into an Islamic nation too, fuck that i say.

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 06:52:01 AM »
islam is the truth!!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 07:21:54 AM »
Lmao this is not looking like someone wants to join to a other religion or something...
beside that why napoleon is talking to a figure like that, i mean it's obvious that suge will be never Brooke cause some people gave him the oath so he'll be running forever with them and when he's breaking the oath then his life is in danger just like Pac's was. If Napoleon is True to his Religion then it's Haram=Sin or Napoleon is living a Gimmick Lifestyle just like Freeway or Loon...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 09:44:03 AM »
lol @ ghost

Napoleon in 08 was so out of touch with rap he kept saying "50 cents" lmao