Poll

Who do you find to be a more vile human being?

Lyin Brian
14 (82.4%)
Krazy
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who do you find to be a more vile human being: Mekkan Retard or Krazysumwhat?  (Read 798 times)

Sikotic™

We have the globetrotting rastafarian muslim who does yoga to prepare for battle but doesn't even know if his kid had a hot meal.

And then we have the aussie gentleman who has an appreciation for youth and generously shares videos to those who are interested.

Who do you find more repulsive?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:59:19 PM by OG Sikotic v2.0 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

the muslim doing yoga
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

a race hating white boy who throws backhanded compliments to the black community by telling them "The Chronic", an album about smoking weed, sex and gun violence, is the perfect representation of their culture

or

a pedophile from australia who could be Clint for all we know

Remedy360

I don't really find Infinite to be "vile", sure he's a complete idiot, but he doesn't post up pictures of weird asian tentacle rape BS, so Krazy wins (or loses) by default.

Sccit

this thread is gay...they both some of the top contributors to this forum.

Hack Wilson - real

at making us laugh, yes

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
this is like comparing a lion turd to a tiger turd.

sure they may look and smell a little different but at the end of the day theyre both fecal matter.

Sikotic™

Not really. Dubcc has had a problem with both guys for a while (way before brian decided to go at me) and both seem to be dislike around the board so I'm just trying to see who the lesser of two "evils" are in dubcc's eyes. I personally have no problem with Krazy and I was cool with brian for years until he decided he wanted to be my massah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

Harsh. Ouch. But i guess i bring it on myself.
 I have pacificly wanted to make people laugh and i have gone out of my way to shock people and shit i do it for reaction i guess. The reactions make me laugh although now they've become  a bit more personal.
 Funny cos in real life iam similar but iam not disliked at all i've actually always been a popular guy and i make people laugh ALOT.
 I've been hated at forums before though, cant say that iam a troll as such but at one anime board here in SA i was the most hated member on the board, but for different reasons lol.

Sccit

Harsh. Ouch. But i guess i bring it on myself.
 I have pacificly wanted to make people laugh and i have gone out of my way to shock people and shit i do it for reaction i guess. The reactions make me laugh although now they've become  a bit more personal.
 Funny cos in real life iam similar but iam not disliked at all i've actually always been a popular guy and i make people laugh ALOT.
 I've been hated at forums before though, cant say that iam a troll as such but at one anime board here in SA i was the most hated member on the board, but for different reasons lol.

it's all good...take it from me, the greatest posters here have always been the most hated ones.

Hack Wilson - real

why do they hate you

KrazySumwhat

^ cos it was an extremely geeky board. Major geekyness and they hated me cos i didnt post with perfect grammar and i guess when it was discovered i liked hip hop but the main thing was, i mentioned that i had smuggled alcohol into the anime con.
 Boy did that make me hated. Its funny cos i think it came across as me boasting or thinking i was cool but i was just posting about the good time i had.
 The whole board turned on me and i guess i can see how it was disrespectful of me mocking their rules or what not but it became an example of people acting tough on the internet and geeks ganging up on someone on line where its safe plus alot of them knew each other.
 Basicly i posted pics of myself and said "say it to my face, i'll be there again tomorrow come say hi" and that came across as "oooooh tough guy"
 lol cant win.

Hack Wilson - real

^ cos it was an extremely geeky board. Major geekyness and they hated me cos i didnt post with perfect grammar and i guess when it was discovered i liked hip hop but the main thing was, i mentioned that i had smuggled alcohol into the anime con.
 Boy did that make me hated. Its funny cos i think it came across as me boasting or thinking i was cool but i was just posting about the good time i had.
 The whole board turned on me and i guess i can see how it was disrespectful of me mocking their rules or what not but it became an example of people acting tough on the internet and geeks ganging up on someone on line where its safe plus alot of them knew each other.
 Basicly i posted pics of myself and said "say it to my face, i'll be there again tomorrow come say hi" and that came across as "oooooh tough guy"
 lol cant win.

lmao

Hack Wilson - real

why don't you find some less retarded hobbies to enjoy instead of anime?

KrazySumwhat

I love anime man. Ive loved it most my life. Anime is better than movies and alot of crap thats on TV and i dont read books. Anime is great i fucking love it.
 I have lots of hobbies, hip hop, playing 8ball(going to be shooting pool tonight), video games, alcohol, i love Australian football and cricket, etc.
 I used to draw and rap but cbf.
 Anime prolly has made me the perv that i am but in anime its done in a way thats funny like panty shots and blood noses lol.