Poll

Who do you find to be a more vile human being?

Lyin Brian
14 (82.4%)
Krazy
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who do you find to be a more vile human being: Mekkan Retard or Krazysumwhat?  (Read 799 times)

Sikotic™

Harsh. Ouch. But i guess i bring it on myself.
 I have pacificly wanted to make people laugh and i have gone out of my way to shock people and shit i do it for reaction i guess. The reactions make me laugh although now they've become  a bit more personal.
 Funny cos in real life iam similar but iam not disliked at all i've actually always been a popular guy and i make people laugh ALOT.
 I've been hated at forums before though, cant say that iam a troll as such but at one anime board here in SA i was the most hated member on the board, but for different reasons lol.

Dont worry man. As I suspected, Brian is still more disliked lol.

They hate because the few posts you've made on here mean more than anything most of them have or ever will say on the dub.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

Stick around Krazy you got the most important OGs on this board approvals
The West is Back

KrazySumwhat

Ha i should just let these threads die already but yeah prehaps i'll stick around i mean i been a member for years, just lurking quietly in the background not saying much lol.
 I probably just post in the westcoast section like i used to. Think i've posted enough stuff in this section but i have noticed my karma starts to drop everytime i stop spamming pics so iam getting mixed signals?
 I think theres a few people that like the pics but stay quiet about it or something? lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

I voted for the pedo.

Sccit

I think theres a few people that like the pics but stay quiet about it or something? lol

obviously

Triple OG Rapsodie

obviously

Dresta's lurking the forums again :grumpy:

Hack Wilson - real

obviously

Dresta's lurking the forums again :grumpy:

hahahahahaha

Sikotic™

obviously
The ones who act most offended by it are the ones fapping their lil hearts out the most.

Just like those "pray the gay" people are usually sucking the most dick behind the scenes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

Hack Wilson - real

what a close vote

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Harsh. Ouch. But i guess i bring it on myself.
 I have pacificly wanted to make people laugh and i have gone out of my way to shock people and shit i do it for reaction i guess. The reactions make me laugh although now they've become  a bit more personal.
 Funny cos in real life iam similar but iam not disliked at all i've actually always been a popular guy and i make people laugh ALOT.
 I've been hated at forums before though, cant say that iam a troll as such but at one anime board here in SA i was the most hated member on the board, but for different reasons lol.

it's all good...take it from me, the greatest posters here have always been the most hated ones.

Thank you. 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
krazysumwhats act is a shtick...hes just another lonely white boy with an internet connection looking for attention

brians issues are deep seeded ive never seen someone display so many self loathing qualities at once and not be suicidal. i dont think either are vile but i think brians issues are deeper and he would be more prone to kill himself then the other honkey.

Hack Wilson - real

lol!! ^

cham and nik, 2 of the dub's best

KrazySumwhat

krazysumwhats act is a shtick...hes just another lonely white boy with an internet connection looking for attention

brians issues are deep seeded ive never seen someone display so many self loathing qualities at once and not be suicidal. i dont think either are vile but i think brians issues are deeper and he would be more prone to kill himself then the other honkey.

Ey iam just generous and nice i like to share i aint greedy. I try to be funny yeah so i guess theres some truth in what you say but IRL i dont particularly like being the centre of attention. Although i do seem to somehow manage to make myself that relatively often but iam not really a attention seeker iam just open minded and honest and i share whats on my mind even though i probably shouldnt.
 I should probably just talk shit and act and pretend and stay quiet about certian things like most people and just be a follower i guess.

Lonely? well i dont really know if i am or not iam single but i like having my own place and i have good friends and family, good job,etc. Shit man not that it matters especially on a board like this but  iam indeed going through some shit but iam pretty positive person my intent isnt to offend people on the internet and aint a hater and dont wish suffering on others(well not entirely true) suicide come from people you least expect it, people that seem happy. Trust me a mate of mine killed himself and he(seemingly) had everything going for him.
 Anyway thank you TRILL COSBY i guess i dont know why i post stuff that i know will get reaction i think i just find it funny and have too much time on my hands. There was a thing on the news the other day about social media and on there they also touched on "why are you doing it"? This was more in regards to negativity and bullying but make one look at one self and ask themselves.
 I AM somewhatcrazy though  :laugh:

lol at typing so much yet again...(iam home sick from work so now i have even more time on my hands).

MUHFUKKA

definitely infant. a true waste of air

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.