Author Topic: Petey Pablo - Enormous + Crooked I + DPG + 2Pac Unheard/Unseen On Sale?  (Read 7722 times)

Okka

Has the original version of Crooked I's "Bang On Em" leaked yet?

No - only snippet leaked long time ago...

I still play that snippet, lol

Yeah, me too. I really wanna hear the full version.

Mietek23

"Bang On 'Em" was from the 1st version of "Untouchable" I think, so don't expect it to be featured on this "Say Hi To The Real Bad Guy" project guys  :)

I wonder if someone's got those rumored tracks Kurupt recorded with Ice Cube and Lil Jon' for "Against Tha Grain" or these are just a myth... anyone wanna share some knowledge about it ;)?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

"Bang On 'Em" was from the 1st version of "Untouchable" I think, so don't expect it to be featured on this "Say Hi To The Real Bad Guy" project guys  :)

I wonder if someone's got those rumored tracks Kurupt recorded with Ice Cube and Lil Jon' for "Against Tha Grain" or these are just a myth... anyone wanna share some knowledge about it ;)?

I have a feeling it might come out if there's enough purchases on these first few. Seems like they have a lot of shit according to that DAT listing. I don't think those tracks are a myth either. Kurupt always said he was going to have surprise guests on the records. I wonder what happened to that cut he did with Spice 1 for Against The Grain.

scratch42069

• 'G'

I have a feeling it might come out if there's enough purchases on these first few. Seems like they have a lot of shit according to that DAT listing. I don't think those tracks are a myth either. Kurupt always said he was going to have surprise guests on the records. I wonder what happened to that cut he did with Spice 1 for Against The Grain.

There's a lot of good tracks on that DAT listing. Saw a bunch of the unused Chronic 2000 tracks listed there.

Hack Wilson - real

yeah Bang On Em gfunk version sounds like a potential classic

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

the song he did wit Lil Jon when he was on Death Row, was included on Streetlights - "Riot In the Club"

DatThrowBaccMuzic

the song he did wit Lil Jon when he was on Death Row, was included on Streetlights - "Riot In the Club"

I think there's more than one.

Quadruple OG

There was also a rumored collabo between R. Kelly, EAstwood, and Petey Pablo produced by Lil' Jon in the vaults as well which was supposed to be a part of some soundtrack DR was rumored to put out.

Quadruple OG

The last 4 tracks:

"Hoodstar" OG = unleaked
"Me and My Doggs" = leaked (the K-Ci version where he's drunk and goes on)
"Go Hard" = released by WA
"It's Personal" = leaked

procrastiNate

"Go Hard" = released by WA
The version of Go Hard from the snippets is the unreleased version with Ray J on the hook instead of Danny Boy.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Petey Pablo - Enormous + Crooked I + DPG + 2Pac Unheard/Unseen On Sale?
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
The version of Go Hard from the snippets is the unreleased version with Ray J on the hook instead of Danny Boy.

which is still a bad song unless crooked has an unheard verse somewhere

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2012, 07:45:39 PM »
There was also a rumored collabo between R. Kelly, EAstwood, and Petey Pablo produced by Lil' Jon in the vaults as well which was supposed to be a part of some soundtrack DR was rumored to put out.

Yeah. Ghetto Honey. And I have word that Go Hard, It's Personal, and Me & My Doggs are all alternates.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »

Yeah. Ghetto Honey.

Is that on the slate to be released by this group?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »

Yeah. Ghetto Honey.

Is that on the slate to be released by this group?

I beliee a lot of stuff is, just on different projects.

EFFeX

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2012, 07:06:06 AM »
The last 4 tracks:

"Hoodstar" OG = unleaked

Just more of the same. I mean how many different remixes to this song do we need.

Once someone gets their hands on that Daz "Say Hi To The Bad Guy Vol. 1" holla at me!