Author Topic: Next Rapper To Come Out? Murs Kissing Another Man Towards End Of His Music Video  (Read 1879 times)

Hack Wilson - real

We've got some true ignorance on this forum. Pretty disgusting if I may say so myself. Who gives a fuck about the next man's sexuality. It's people like y'all that hold this country back.

What if your little brother turned gay? Or your son? Ignorant ass motherfuckers.

then i'd kill them

Remedy360

LOL @ people crying themselves to sleep at the thought of an artist they like being gay. Face it, the music and entertainment is FULL of homos, always has been always will be.

Hack Wilson - real

LOL @ people crying themselves to sleep at the thought of an artist they like being gay. Face it, the music and entertainment is FULL of homos, always has been always will be.

it's like waking up to your parents telling you Santa is fake

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
We've got some true ignorance on this forum. Pretty disgusting if I may say so myself. Who gives a fuck about the next man's sexuality. It's people like y'all that hold this country back.

What if your little brother turned gay? Or your son? Ignorant ass motherfuckers.

then i'd kill them

Irrational hatred mixed with internet tough guy mixed with deliberate trolling mixed with idiocy. I don't know the doses of each ingredient but they all boil down to a particularly disgusting and obnoxious liquid. Funny thing is, I bet you identify as Christian or Muslim and would thus claim to support a 'religion of love'. That love doesn't extend much beyond the boundaries of what you consider to be your tribe, does it?

Anyways, you were talking bullshit anyway. If you weren't, you're one sad and sick puppy.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Hack Wilson - real

then i'd kill them

Irrational hatred mixed with internet tough guy mixed with deliberate trolling mixed with idiocy. I don't know the doses of each ingredient but they all boil down to a particularly disgusting and obnoxious liquid. Funny thing is, I bet you identify as Christian or Muslim and would thus claim to support a 'religion of love'. That love doesn't extend much beyond the boundaries of what you consider to be your tribe, does it?

Anyways, you were talking bullshit anyway. If you weren't, you're one sad and sick puppy.

good news for you:  they just released the first at-home HIV test!

Sccit

then i'd kill them

gayness goes against religion

Hack Wilson - real

gayness goes against everything

Desert Lord

in real life, the people who are the most homophobics are the biggest fags of them all!! why should a heterosexual man get that emotional about something that he got nothing to do with?

Fraxxx

then i'd kill them

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature. So that goes together very well with homophobia.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature.

yet half the scientists out there are religous  ::)

Fraxxx

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature.

yet half the scientists out there are religous  ::)

1. I wouldn't be so sure about that.

2. Intelligent and educated doesn't equal emotional maturity.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I mean just think of all the artsy artist kids from high school. Always the kids you looked at & thought "What a fucking homo". So I mean you have to imagine all those in the industry were those kids in high school at some point.

Hack Wilson - real

I mean just think of all the artsy artist kids from high school. Always the kids you looked at & thought "What a fucking homo". So I mean you have to imagine all those in the industry were those kids in high school at some point.

except for the illiterate rappers like 40 glocc

Sccit

then i'd kill them

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature. So that goes together very well with homophobia.

if thats what u believe, handle it.... doesnt make it right

Hack Wilson - real

Fraxxx is clearly just upset his kind isn't accepted on here