Author Topic: Next Rapper To Come Out? Murs Kissing Another Man Towards End Of His Music Video  (Read 1863 times)

Fraxxx

We've got some true ignorance on this forum. Pretty disgusting if I may say so myself. Who gives a fuck about the next man's sexuality. It's people like y'all that hold this country back.

What if your little brother turned gay? Or your son? Ignorant ass motherfuckers.

then i'd kill them

Irrational hatred mixed with internet tough guy mixed with deliberate trolling mixed with idiocy. I don't know the doses of each ingredient but they all boil down to a particularly disgusting and obnoxious liquid. Funny thing is, I bet you identify as Christian or Muslim and would thus claim to support a 'religion of love'. That love doesn't extend much beyond the boundaries of what you consider to be your tribe, does it?

Anyways, you were talking bullshit anyway. If you weren't, you're one sad and sick puppy.

gayness goes against religion

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature. So that goes together very well with homophobia.

if thats what u believe, handle it.... doesnt make it right

No belief, just an observation. This thread ain't about religion, anyway but it also holds no weight as an argument.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

We've got some true ignorance on this forum. Pretty disgusting if I may say so myself. Who gives a fuck about the next man's sexuality. It's people like y'all that hold this country back.

What if your little brother turned gay? Or your son? Ignorant ass motherfuckers.

then i'd kill them

Irrational hatred mixed with internet tough guy mixed with deliberate trolling mixed with idiocy. I don't know the doses of each ingredient but they all boil down to a particularly disgusting and obnoxious liquid. Funny thing is, I bet you identify as Christian or Muslim and would thus claim to support a 'religion of love'. That love doesn't extend much beyond the boundaries of what you consider to be your tribe, does it?

Anyways, you were talking bullshit anyway. If you weren't, you're one sad and sick puppy.

gayness goes against religion

And religion itself is for the emotionally immature. So that goes together very well with homophobia.

if thats what u believe, handle it.... doesnt make it right

No belief, just an observation. This thread ain't about religion, anyway but it also holds no weight as an argument.

That's a belief.. And if u don't think it is, get ya head out ya ass.

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
Never liked his "music" Ban those Fuckin Gay ass Niggas man, wtf???? HIPHOP is not a Pussy soft shit, it's Ghetto,Gutter & Hardcore Shit...

That has to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. "Gangsta Rap" might be all those things, but pure HIP-HOP is lyrical, moving, thought provoking and influential. You must be a 10Yr old or some shit.. ppl like you make me wanna  :puke:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

And for the record, I think old people fucking is just as gross but I'd still support my Grandmother getting re-married long as I don't have to hear about the honeymoon.

i would never do such a thing

Hack Wilson - real

Never liked his "music" Ban those Fuckin Gay ass Niggas man, wtf???? HIPHOP is not a Pussy soft shit, it's Ghetto,Gutter & Hardcore Shit...

That has to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. "Gangsta Rap" might be all those things, but pure HIP-HOP is lyrical, moving, thought provoking and influential. You must be a 10Yr old or some shit.. ppl like you make me wanna  :puke:

no it's true faggots have never been accepted in hip hop

"HIPHOP AINT FOR FAGS, THE HIPHOP COMMUNITY IS KNOWN NOT TO LIKE GAYS (RUSSEL SIMMONS IS HIS OWN ENTITY - I CANT CALL THAT ONE)" - Necro

Blasphemy (A)

That has to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. "Gangsta Rap" might be all those things, but pure HIP-HOP is lyrical, moving, thought provoking and influential. You must be a 10Yr old or some shit.. ppl like you make me wanna  :puke:

"HIPHOP AINT FOR FAGS, THE HIPHOP COMMUNITY IS KNOWN NOT TO LIKE GAYS (RUSSEL SIMMONS IS HIS OWN ENTITY - I CANT CALL THAT ONE)" - Necro

That's because Hip-Hop and rap in general has been built and turned into extremely masculine macho style. I mean shit in the early days the only emotion you could express on a record was happyness, or anger, and attitude of not giving a fuck.  Blame Ballerina 2pac for allowing that crying faggy shit in the mix.

Hack Wilson - real

That's because Hip-Hop and rap in general has been built and turned into extremely masculine macho style. I mean shit in the early days the only emotion you could express on a record was happyness, or anger, and attitude of not giving a fuck.  Blame Ballerina 2pac for allowing that crying faggy shit in the mix.

lol @ trying to troll me

Blasphemy (A)

That's because Hip-Hop and rap in general has been built and turned into extremely masculine macho style. I mean shit in the early days the only emotion you could express on a record was happyness, or anger, and attitude of not giving a fuck.  Blame Ballerina 2pac for allowing that crying faggy shit in the mix.

lol @ trying to troll me
Wasn't* trying to troll you, but 2pac was the only rapper who had songs talkin about Thugs Crying and shit.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:30:14 PM by Blasphemy (A) »

Remedy360

lol @ trying to troll me
Was trying to troll you, but 2pac was the only rapper who had songs talkin about Thugs Crying and shit.

LOL, half of this forum would probably commit suicide if it was discovered that 2pac was gay.

Hack Wilson - real

Remedy don't make me start rooting for OKC ;)

Blasphemy (A)

lol @ trying to troll me
Was trying to troll you, but 2pac was the only rapper who had songs talkin about Thugs Crying and shit.

LOL, half of this forum would probably commit suicide if it was discovered that 2pac was gay.
Germany would see another Holocaust except self-inflicted.

2euce 7even

MUHFUKKA

2pac was gay as fuck

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

2pac was gay as fuck

yeah like when he fucked Nina Hartley and Heather Hunter on a video set, right?

Fraxxx

2pac was gay as fuck

yeah like when he fucked Nina Hartley and Heather Hunter on a video set, right?

Or like Murs, who is married? The thought that a man could be attracted to women AND men must horrify you. Even fucking a woman isn't a 100% proof of your masculinity, then. :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.