Author Topic: 50 bitting outlaws beat  (Read 293 times)

verbalassaulta

50 bitting outlaws beat
« on: February 13, 2003, 08:59:44 AM »
i never really listened to all the bonus tracks on 50's album....but the beat on the lifes on the line bonus track is the exact same beat as this one outlawz track off a mix cd(dj ron G i think) i got...its like 3 years old...anyone else have it...its a tight outlawz track..they're dissing mob deep in it too...i just thought it was crazy when i heard it

bez

Re:50 bitting outlaws beat
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 09:47:23 AM »
Shut up you child feeler.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 04:32:09 PM »
yo SGV...i just put it in the west coast section cause i usually dont come here...so fuck you about that little commnet and bez stay out of my topics...i dont want you trying to seduce any young boys in my posts...sicko  >:(

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 04:52:29 PM »
yo SGV...i just put it in the west coast section cause i usually dont come here...so fuck you about that little commnet and bez stay out of my topics...i dont want you trying to seduce any young boys in my posts...sicko  >:(

How can I seduce young boys in a thread made by you, Nothing but pussy.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 04:53:28 PM by Bez »

Jome

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 08:17:59 PM »
i never really listened to all the bonus tracks on 50's album....but the beat on the lifes on the line bonus track is the exact same beat as this one outlawz track off a mix cd(dj ron G i think) i got...its like 3 years old...anyone else have it...its a tight outlawz track..they're dissing mob deep in it too...i just thought it was crazy when i heard it

If the Outlawz-track is from a mixtape, then it's probably a freestyle over 50's beat, by the way produced by Terence Dudley.
"Life's on the line" is a old track, and they even made a video for it back in the days.

50 is known for freestyling over other peoples beats, but this one is legit.
If Dudley didn't sell it to both of them, that is.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 10:55:47 AM »
yeah but i got the track 3 years ago????  outlawz sound better on it

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 11:38:41 AM »
yeah but i got the track 3 years ago????  outlawz sound better on it

It wouldn't exactly be hard to sound better that 50 did over it.