Author Topic: Zimmerman accused of sexually molesting woman  (Read 848 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Zimmerman accused of sexually molesting woman
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.

"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things," the woman—identified as Witness 9—told investigators.

She said the molestation occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house.

"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20, less than a month after the Feb. 26 shooting. The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.

Investigators asked the woman why she was coming forward now. "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied.

The woman also told state investigators that she anonymously called Sanford police after Martin's death.

"I was afraid that he may have done something because the kid was black," the woman says on the recordings. She said she had no direct knowledge of the shooting death, but wanted police to know Zimmerman had made negative comments about blacks when they were growing up.

As for the molestation allegations, her family would get together with Zimmerman's at least once a year, she said. "Every time that we would go up there, I could just look at him and he would give me a certain look and I would just know it was going to happen when we got together for family gatherings. ... He just got this look in his eye like he was going to [molest me]."

The woman said she was not the only victim. "It's not just me that he would do these things to," she told investigators. But the other alleged victim would never come forward, Witness 9 said, declining to give investigators her name: "She said she would deny it either way."

"Georgie," she said, would tell her to tell others that they were just lying down or playing hide-n-seek. "Georgie just sucked up to my dad," she said. "He was like the son he never had."

The audio was released on Monday along dozens of recordings from phone calls Zimmerman made while behind bars in April. State prosecutors and defense attorney Mark O'Mara fought to keep the audio files under seal, but Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ruled the evidence is public information and ordered them to be made available.

O'Mara, according to the Orlando Sentinel, said he doubts Witness 9's information would be used in court and that, "it's uncorroborated and that it's likely to inflame hostility toward his client."

Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder in Martin's death.

"He was very charming and personable with everybody in the family," the woman said of Zimmerman. "But he was different behind closed doors with me. ... He was very intimidating."

She said one of the last incidents occurred when she was 16. Zimmerman, who had graduated from high school and moved to Florida with his family, massaged and kissed her, causing her to run out of the home. The woman said she eventually quit attending family functions if she thought he was going to be there.

"I couldn't take it," she said. "I didn't want to be around him anymore."

She said she eventually told her sister about her encounters with Zimmerman. The sister then told their parents.

The alleged victim said she and her parents tried to discuss the abuse with Zimmerman at a Lake Mary, Fla., restaurant in 2005. "He said, 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Zimmerman accused of sexually molesting woman
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 02:46:16 PM »
posted in G Spot

Triple OG Rapsodie

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »
posted in G Spot

i just felt that a pussy like you would be more at home in the G Spot anyways ;)
 :banana_llama:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »
 :sign_banhim: :spam2:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »
Seems pretty weak to me.  Shes 2 years younger than him yet cannot find a way to break a cycle of abuse spanning years and years?  Meh, sounds like team skittles is trying to do some character assasination. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 05:56:00 PM »
this piece of shit is gonna fry  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 05:57:31 PM »
Seems pretty weak to me.  Shes 2 years younger than him yet cannot find a way to break a cycle of abuse spanning years and years?  Meh, sounds like team skittles is trying to do some character assasination. 

who is team skittles

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »

who is team skittles

the team behind martin's parents.  lawyers publicists whoever else.  oh and the media.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
Zimmerman killed the Jews too. He's connected with 9/11 as well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »
I heard recently that zimmerman was responsible for black poverty.

U guys hear that too?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 06:06:31 PM »
Word is he caused the financial crisis.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 04:57:53 AM »
dude is lucifer on earth, straight up

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 11:05:59 PM »
Around the watercooler, theyre talking about Zimmerman being the one who ordered the invasion of Iraq, not Bush & Cheaney.  Cray.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 03:05:51 PM »
You'll never guess who killed Jonbenet Ramsay.

His last name starts with a Z though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE