Author Topic: When did everyone become cunts?  (Read 1327 times)

bez

When did everyone become cunts?
« on: February 13, 2003, 10:02:02 AM »
Is it the season to act like pricks in america or something. Doggy, Verbal Assualta. Whats wrong you you like?  You got a problem with me just don't speak to me or ignore me or whatever like I will with you but saying all this shit is really getting me down like, I am already stressed out to fuck with college and shit and I am having a bit of trouble at home and shit.  I like to come on this board and post opinions and shit and if people dont like them then thats fine but saying all this pedafile, molester shit is really makin me feel low.  

@Ss@sSiN

Re:When did everyone become cunts?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 10:26:35 AM »
this ish sounds funny as hell ^^

bez

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 10:37:42 AM »
this ish sounds funny as hell ^^

get back to keystyle!

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 11:10:34 AM »
seriously people... this shit aint right.. its not funny.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 11:11:31 AM »
Bez dont worry...the ped stuff is too harsh...people may think its fun n not think u feel anything about it hon...
..dont worry

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 11:26:57 AM »
People have always been cunts.

I'ma risk my karma here and say to anyone who hasn't lived in Britain recently:

This shit isn't funny anymore. I already said-How would you like it if I had called you a paedophile, and then found out some shit like your baby sister had been murdered by a child-rapist?

You fucking idiots. Over here, in the last two years, we've had so many sex attacks, because the CIA has refused to give the info it had. It finally has, and now you bitches turn up and diss people over shit that is very personal.

Seriously, either shut up or apologize.

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 01:50:50 PM »
ah bez u know i still got love for u...ur a funny muthafucka...we just kiddin with u...at least i am...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 02:10:24 PM »
Yeah its wack, at first It was kinda funny, but certain people just took it to far.  Yes it is the internet, yes we dont know each other personaly, but it still reflects your true thoughts and feelings.  Its time we grew up and stopped making childish and sick jokes, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 02:10:30 PM »
wtf u talkin bout man, only shit i said is to stop double postin cuz it gets on my nerves and even jome agreed, i dunno how that was so bad

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 02:26:25 PM »
seriously people... this shit aint right.. its not funny.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2003, 02:26:49 PM »
June 19, 1988

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2003, 02:38:15 PM »
June 19, 1988

lolol.

& thanks guys.  I know you mean no harm like but I really dont like all this name calling shit.  Its all good when its fun but when in every post I make I get a comment off somebody saying shit its not fun to me no more.  Thanks to the real people on the board tho, you know who you are.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2003, 03:01:46 PM »
i was jus jokin about bez being a pedafile i have no proof he has even taken advantage of a lil kid.  i jus said it as a joke b/c he was stickin up for MJ so much an even made a joke about trauma being jelious of bez.  i am sorry that i started this bez it was  all a joke i even made fun of myself in those post.  there was no intentions to start anything serious its a shame that some people had to take a joke to far

verbalassaulta

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2003, 04:07:12 PM »
ROFLMFAO.....oh shit...lol....damn bez...man up....quit being a little whinny bitch about things.  though bez does make some strange posts that make ya wonder(i do think you're gay, malested or something)...if you're gonna have an emotional breakdown about a couple of posts ::)....then i'll lay off.  remember though that this just isnt the place to try to seduce young boys...LMAO...just playin

bez

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2003, 04:38:43 PM »
ROFLMFAO.....oh shit...lol....damn bez...man up....quit being a little whinny bitch about things.  though bez does make some strange posts that make ya wonder(i do think you're gay, malested or something)...if you're gonna have an emotional breakdown about a couple of posts ::)....then i'll lay off.  remember though that this just isnt the place to try to seduce young boys...LMAO...just playin

man its not that I didnt find it funny AT FIRST.  Had a few laughs at it like but shits just not really funny to me that much. All the people on the board who know me a bit better agreed with me and shit and respect to you for getting off my back like.  Its not that I mean to bitch about these things like but I just really don't like to be looked at in that way, its sick like.  I dunno why u even gotta say shit like that in the first place though, its dumb and stupid and even now you have said I'll lay off you I just noticed in your post saying I think your gay or sumit, How can you think I am gay when you have never met me.  Its just dumb.  Thanks n e ways like.