Author Topic: When did everyone become cunts?  (Read 1325 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:When did everyone become cunts?
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2003, 07:00:43 PM »
Bez...Quit being such a fuckin bitch...people call me names all the damn time on this board...saying "It hurts my feelings" only makes you look more like a bitch...No offence, but that's on the real dude...PeACe
yet u cry when we use a 2 year old pic of u

I didnt say "Please dont post these pics anymore...theyre hurting my feelings guys!"...I said "Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with my head? You guys musta made at least 500 pics with that same 2 year old head of mine"...Big difference Tom...

sure the words are different, but it basically means the same thing. if it didnt hurt your feeling or pissed u off, u wouldnt have said that

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2003, 07:08:05 PM »
Bez...Quit being such a fuckin bitch...people call me names all the damn time on this board...saying "It hurts my feelings" only makes you look more like a bitch...No offence, but that's on the real dude...PeACe

I didnt say "Please dont post these pics anymore...theyre hurting my feelings guys!"...I said "Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with my head? You guys musta made at least 500 pics with that same 2 year old head of mine"...Big difference Tom...

sure the words are different, but it basically means the same thing. if it didnt hurt your feeling or pissed u off, u wouldnt have said that

I never caught any feelings about my old pic being posted up 500 times on different bodies...I was just saying that it was dumb and asking why the fuck they're doing it for...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2003, 07:12:47 PM »

I never caught any feelings about my old pic being posted up 500 times on different bodies...I was just saying that it was dumb and asking why the fuck they're doing it for...

LOL
dude, u wouldnt have said anything if it didnt matter to you

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2003, 07:23:20 PM »

LOL

Sorry...I don't get butt-hurt over things that happen on the internet...I have a real life...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2003, 07:55:39 PM »

LOL

Sorry...I don't get butt-hurt over things that happen on the internet...I have a real life...PeACe

LOL ur the biggest pussy...defending urself all da time even when total idiots diss u...jus cuz u claim it doesnt afect u dont mean shit...ppl can see htru BS like that haha...and LMAO@ YOU claiming to have a life hahahahhahahahaha...ur jus different from Bez cuz at least he got the balls to say what he truly feels and tell ppl that from where he comes rfom those jokes aint funny. U really need to grow up u homo. peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2003, 08:03:56 PM »

LOL ur the biggest pussy...defending urself all da time even when total idiots diss u...jus cuz u claim it doesnt afect u dont mean shit...ppl can see htru BS like that haha...and LMAO@ YOU claiming to have a life hahahahhahahahaha...ur jus different from Bez cuz at least he got the balls to say what he truly feels and tell ppl that from where he comes rfom those jokes aint funny. U really need to grow up u homo. peace.

Quakaveli

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2003, 08:09:49 PM »
 ::)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2003, 10:22:39 PM »
that wasnt the right time to use that pic

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2003, 10:39:28 PM »
that wasnt the right time to use that pic

Anytime is the right time...

bez

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2003, 08:34:04 AM »
OK I said that it was getting to me and shit because It was getting to me.  Just because its over the Internet don't mean I dont read stuff about me and think why are these people saying shit about me.  I try not to care about shit like this but it gets me.  If the everyone was the same in the world, then it would be a borin place.  To NIK and others if you want to be called a pedofile then thats fine by me but I will not continue to visit this board if shit like this keeps happening.  I dont like it.  Full stop.  My mother is a childminder, I have been around kids all my life and just thinking about this stuff makes me sick.  NO MORE!!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2003, 11:18:03 AM »
.  My mother is a childminder, I have been around kids all my life
more damning evidence!!!!!!

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2003, 11:25:35 AM »
OK I said that it was getting to me and shit because It was getting to me.  Just because its over the Internet don't mean I dont read stuff about me and think why are these people saying shit about me.  I try not to care about shit like this but it gets me.  If the everyone was the same in the world, then it would be a borin place.  To NIK and others if you want to be called a pedofile then thats fine by me but I will not continue to visit this board if shit like this keeps happening.  I dont like it.  Full stop.  My mother is a childminder, I have been around kids all my life and just thinking about this stuff makes me sick.  NO MORE!!!

Seriously, how old are you man?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2003, 11:59:06 AM »
.  My mother is a childminder, I have been around kids all my life
more damning evidence!!!!!!

LMFAO!

bez

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2003, 02:47:59 PM »
well. thats it folks.

LyRiCaL_G