Author Topic: Belgium Against America's Plans...  (Read 291 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Belgium Against America's Plans...
« on: February 13, 2003, 01:10:59 PM »
France & Germany are also down with the US I noticed, only Belgium doesnt want to agree with America's plans for Irak, how do you feel about such a small country hold off a war? I live in Belgium & I can only support Belgium's adittude towards the US..
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

Re:Belgium Against America's Plans...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 01:51:36 PM »
so is the UK! ohh apart from our government...  ::)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 02:37:04 PM »
Belgium is upset with the US???????

Ooooooooooooooooooh, we are really scared now.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 03:17:44 PM »
19 Hijackers had you Americans pissing your pants c walker. Military superiority doesn equal heart and courage.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 03:43:26 PM »
19 Hijackers had you Americans pissing your pants c walker. Military superiority doesn equal heart and courage.

This is why I call you an extremist.

It's easy to see that you aren't upset with what the hi-jackers did to the innocent people and your religion, rather you use their COWARDLY actions as evidence that America was "Pissing" our pants...

You are a sick individual...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 03:48:29 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 06:35:02 PM »
Englewood, Ive never ever met a man your age as sensitive as you are. Played with dolls instead of trucks when you was a kid huh? Its all good tho.

See, your're gonna dismiss my comments as extremists or whatever. But re-read what i said, and realize that it was the truth. And in the end, as bad as it may be, the truth is the only thing that matters.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 06:38:04 PM »
Engel, homie: I'm a Christian American...am I an Islami extremist for saying the US was pissing itself out of fear after 19 hijackers attacked it?

We were man, and you know it.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 06:43:45 PM »
Engel, homie: I'm a Christian American...am I an Islami extremist for saying the US was pissing itself out of fear after 19 hijackers attacked it?

We were man, and you know it.

I don't deny that,

The point I was trying to make was that the way tech described it wasn't condeming it in any way shape or form. It was almost like he was happy 3000 innocent people died. He described the hijackers as having "heart and courage", something that they truly did not have.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 06:48:48 PM »
Everytime 9/11 is mentioned I gotta take a timeout to honour the dead? Sad tragedy, but its done. Tragedies happen all over the world buddy.

Second, the hijackers had heart and courage. Thats pretty dumb of you to not realize this. Even tho we both disagree with their act, i understand that they had heart and courage.

How could u not have heart and courage to fly a plane, hijack it and drive it into a building for your beliefs?
Thats fuckin heart and courage there

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 06:52:55 PM »
Everytime 9/11 is mentioned I gotta take a timeout to honour the dead? Sad tragedy, but its done. Tragedies happen all over the world buddy.

Second, the hijackers had heart and courage. Thats pretty dumb of you to not realize this. Even tho we both disagree with their act, i understand that they had heart and courage.

How could u not have heart and courage to fly a plane, hijack it and drive it into a building for your beliefs?
Thats fuckin heart and courage there

I'm sorry, It was not heart and courage.

It was somebody believing in a delusion and acting out their hate. It dosen't take heart and courage to hate people, only ignorance.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2003, 07:01:38 PM »
Stop changing the question! Its not about hate, its about the actual ACT. 9/11. That is an act. And the people who carried out this act had heart and courage. Do you understand now?

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2003, 07:03:20 PM »
Stop changing the question! Its not about hate, its about the actual ACT. 9/11. That is an act. And the people who carried out this act had heart and courage. Do you understand now?

No, you are wrong. The Hijackers were dilusional and hatefull. They acted out these delusions throught 9/11. It dosen't take courage or heart to hate somebody. Do You understand now?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2003, 07:11:45 PM »
You're dismissing the actual act of 9/11 as terrorists "carrying out their desires".  That aint right.

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2003, 07:16:39 PM »

Wow. And they had the nerve to ban me, but not this psychopathic idiot? You my friend are very sick. Hijacking planes and slitting the throats of stewardesses isn't courageous.

True heart and courage was displayed by the policeman and firefighters who gave up their own lives to SAVE THE LIVES OF OTHERS.

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2003, 07:19:21 PM »
^^^^^

Surely they were just acting out desires? They hated the US enough to kill themselves to damage the US.

Hate is a powerful fuel. Though a coward wouldn't act out hate, I don't think you necessarily ned to be TRULY courageous to do such a thing. Just have enough belief in your cause, and a small man can do big things.