Author Topic: Shit I Ate In Vegas I Want To Show Off  (Read 643 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Shit I Ate In Vegas I Want To Show Off
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 11:53:49 PM »
 Think i'd pass on those last pics but i too was one that only knew a well done steak and the thought of eating it bloody seemed gross. I got this from my dad, he likes everything well done but when i tried a steak medium rare for the first time i then realized what i was missing out on and would never go back.

Have you guys tried having a steak on a stone grill? you can get it in some pubs here. They serve you teh raw steak on a hot stone with a dipping sauce and you basicly cut it up and eat it as its cooking. Not fancy but bloody good.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 01:07:45 PM »
o yea and forgot the steak tartare (raw beef)

doesnt really look too appetizing

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »

doesnt really look too appetizing

the presentation on this one wasnt really there, but it was great

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 02:25:27 PM »
anything above medium rare is retarded. if its a nice place i strictly go rare but you cant always trust restaurants so  medium rare is the call if im unsure

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
i cant do medium rare... i guess its the mexican in me... i gotta go medium (pink throughout) when i was a kid though my family always got well done like typical mexicans until i was about 16 my girlfriend made me try medium rare and i didnt like it and the server said let me bring it up to medium, when i did it was so much better so ive stuck to medium ever since

but damn Looney when i go visit the west coast imma have to fuck with you and Sik on yall's food game for real
The West is Back

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 08:45:08 PM »
Steak tar tare is amazing, how do Koreans do it differently? I definitely want to try.

Dont worry, the presentation on that pic looks fine, some people just cant handle that rip gut shit in real life.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 10:35:21 PM »
i cant do medium rare... i guess its the mexican in me... i gotta go medium (pink throughout) when i was a kid though my family always got well done like typical mexicans until i was about 16 my girlfriend made me try medium rare and i didnt like it and the server said let me bring it up to medium, when i did it was so much better so ive stuck to medium ever since

but damn Looney when i go visit the west coast imma have to fuck with you and Sik on yall's food game for real

always bro, i know a bunch of spots, burgers, hot dogs, italian, argentinian, brazilian, chinese, korean, japanese, mexican, peruvian, pizza speciality spots, and i gotta try that lebonese place that sik mentioned

Steak tar tare is amazing, how do Koreans do it differently? I definitely want to try.

Dont worry, the presentation on that pic looks fine, some people just cant handle that rip gut shit in real life.

some korean places are better than others, but usually they have sesame oil, mayb garnish with sesame seeds, with an egg on top and korean radishes, and ur mix it up.

other good places add chili sauce, or chili sesame oil to it and its the bomb, one of the best i had was in china at the north korean restraunts they have up in the china, they were known for the dish up in the north.

but u can get it at a good amount of places in any place where theres a korean community. but its not at eveyr pub/restaurant, its not THAT common, but its not hard to find a place that does serve it.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »
I am starving now! And craving steak! And want to go to Vegas! Thanks a lot! lol.  Dope pics.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 12:07:06 PM »

and for you raw beef lovers, heres the korean version that i order every chance i get if they have it on the menu at a korean restaurant

sorry don't eat raw beef either. have you ever hear of e coli ? we wouldn't ever be homies...eatin' shit like this :o :o :o :o all that shit looks gross.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 12:36:54 PM »

and for you raw beef lovers, heres the korean version that i order every chance i get if they have it on the menu at a korean restaurant

sorry don't eat raw beef either. have you ever hear of e coli ? we wouldn't ever be homies...eatin' shit like this :o :o :o :o all that shit looks gross.

lol man, u think if these dishes had e.coli theyd serve it? hell no, they serve tartare everywhere around the world u dont have to trip, and its been around for hundreds of years. they use parts of the cow thats safe to eat raw.

its like back in the 90s when hardly anyone ate sushi because it was "raw". you guys just need to try the finer things in life, rather than eating mac n cheese, pizza, burgers, etc etc.

and the chances are of getting sick is very very slim.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 12:45:04 PM »

lol man, u think if these dishes had e.coli theyd serve it? hell no, they serve tartare everywhere around the world u dont have to trip, and its been around for hundreds of years. they use parts of the cow thats safe to eat raw.

its like back in the 90s when hardly anyone ate sushi because it was "raw". you guys just need to try the finer things in life, rather than eating mac n cheese, pizza, burgers, etc etc.

and the chances are of getting sick is very very slim.
no i'm talkin' as far as undercooked meat go. i don't eat sushi or that. cookin' the meat kills the germs.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 12:59:50 PM »
Sushi is some of the greatest shit to ever exist. I understand why people would have reservations when it comes to steak tartare though. It took me a few times of seeing it in front of me before I gave it a go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 01:05:23 PM »
Well done steak = beef jerky...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »
i guess when i go to tgi fridays i'll get my jack daniels chicken half cooked.

DavidS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
i guess when i go to tgi fridays i'll get my jack daniels chicken half cooked.
whats tgi