Poll

Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?

yes
2 (33.3%)
no
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?  (Read 531 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:09:33 PM »
No hate, this is a serious question.  I'm of the opinion that if your black, your an African (as Peter Tosh famously put it).   But Sikotic I would like to hear your perspective on the subject.  Do you consider yourself African?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

^^^ I dedicate this video to Sikotic.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:26:32 PM by Mekkan Refugee vs. Sikotic: Coming This Winter »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
Lol.  I like Brian, he thinks outside the box.  He's an intellectual

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »
Lol.  I like Brian, he thinks outside the box.  He's an intellectual

why thank you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:11:10 PM »
U ain't gotta get all sentimental n shit

*Loc Dogg voice*

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »
brian and arthur aka the forum's 2 biggest fags giving eachother compliments

how pathetic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
do u consider yourself african?

For the purposes of modern biology, no.

However, we can all trace our ancestors back to Africa if we go far enough.  It is the cradle of human life and civilization.  I have also had the good fortune to adopt many aspects of the West African culture by way of my numerous travels to the region.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
mental refugee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
mental refugee

damn homie.. did it take you 2 months to come up with that?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

rayallen0

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
I think a mushroom or some psychoactive journey would be good for u...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
No hate, this is a serious question.  I'm of the opinion that if your black, your an African (as Peter Tosh famously put it).   But Sikotic I would like to hear your perspective on the subject.  Do you consider yourself African?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Do you have an original thought in your brain? You quote this man Peter Tosh as if he is some authority figure on Africans or something.

I am an African-American. I share similar DNA with whatever region of Africa my ancestors come from, but that is it. No cultural relation whatsoever. I've got African friends and they would agree with what I've said. So the answer is not as black-and-white as you try to make it.

And you can make as many trips to Africa as your heart's content, but you'll never be an African. You will always be a white boy from Kansas City who is not content with the things he can not change and will always make excuses as to why he won't alter the things within his life that he can change. So you go ahead and continue to hide behind aliases and quoting musicians and rappers as if their opinion is gospel, but until you make a drastic change in your life and your outlook you will forever be a pussy.

The funniest thing of all is all these men you respect and hold in high regard would laugh at you if you ever had the opportunity to talk to them. What a sad existence you live, Brian.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 05:18:44 PM »

Do you have an original thought in your brain? You quote this man Peter Tosh as if he is some authority figure on Africans or something.

I am an African-American. I share similar DNA with whatever region of Africa my ancestors come from, but that is it. No cultural relation whatsoever. I've got African friends and they would agree with what I've said. So the answer is not as black-and-white as you try to make it.

And you can make as many trips to Africa as your heart's content, but you'll never be an African. You will always be a white boy from Kansas City who is not content with the things he can not change and will always make excuses as to why he won't alter the things within his life that he can change. So you go ahead and continue to hide behind aliases and quoting musicians and rappers as if their opinion is gospel, but until you make a drastic change in your life and your outlook you will forever be a pussy.

The funniest thing of all is all these men you respect and hold in high regard would laugh at you if you ever had the opportunity to talk to them. What a sad existence you live, Brian.

Psychoactive trip, seriously all this would be apparent all ready, just eat a heavy weed edible. In the last 10 years ur crowning achievement was taking another countries culture. You. Do you enjoy your job? Surround yourself with positive people? Etc... Fix your own life, do the best for you before you fucking worry about some guys cultural connection.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 05:22:57 PM »
A lot of Africans don't even consider African Americans real Africans, so there is nothing authoritative or conclusive in what you are saying, Infinite.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
Brian could use some DMT fa sho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE