Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3932 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
but until you make a drastic change in your life and your outlook you will forever be a pussy.

Sikotic.  Since you made it clear you think I'm a pussy.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind boxing me when I come to L.A. this winter.   The offer has been put out there (in more ways then one) but I've yet to hear you agree to terms.  We can schedule this shit and air it live on dubcc.   Well, what say you?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
you ARE a pussy

and if Sikotic doesn't want to do it I'll be more than happy to beat the white back into you.  ;)

just kidding. unlike you, my kids matter alot more to me than anything else so risking prison time for beating down some random wigger isnt my thing

but damn, envisioning myself beating your ass makes me smile.  ;D

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Let's set it up
Bullets aint got no names

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Let's set it up

Please do.  Because I ain't got no life here in Kansas City, and I'm stuck here for another 4 months, so I honestly have nothing better to do than make another dozen or so training video's in preparation for this Main Event with Sikotic!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

brian would get her ass whipped

Dikteta Dax

I'll film it...

rayallen0

I feel like an mma fight would be more fun than watching some sloppy ass punches thrown, I don't wanna see 2 sticky fingaz level boxers. But over that a sword fight should settle this instead.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'll fly out to ref. But this ain't happening. Last time there was a boxing challenge here, Bundy/God Pt. III called out NIK. His bitch ass refused & said "Come to tallenedjvuensidon'tfuckingknowing park or forget it".

Brian will follow suit...because lambs are more threatening than LAMB.

Sikotic™

Brian, give me one reason why I would go out of my way to go and fight you. I already got you legit upset over some internet shit so I win. Mission accomplished.

I never went out of my way to fight Elior and our issue was much more compelling and heated than this shit you're trying to organize. Let me make this perfectly clear for ANYBODY who wants to try and fight me over some internet shit: either you come to 70 S. Lake Ave. any time Monday, Wednesday or Thursday OR you give me a reason to go after you (i.e. fuck with my property or family). Other than that, I'm not making an effort to come at nobody.

So there you go, Brian. Those are the terms. So enjoy doing intimidating training like yoga and jogging. My girl does the same shit. Pussy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
ill go if theres going to be weed at the venue

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Looney ill bet you a friendly 100 Sikotic knocks out Brian in 3 rounds if it happens... you got paypal?
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Looney ill bet you a friendly 100 Sikotic knocks out Brian in 3 rounds if it happens... you got paypal?

ya im down, im not working at the moment, but if its in the winter ill be back at work long before than.

if its for a 100, it gives me an incentive to go there.

doesnt nik work at a club? i know he can bring a complimentary blunt if he does.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Don't worry just pay me when you can and ill do bets on football and the finals, and Sik vs infinite II  in the future lol
The West is Back

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy

I ain't got no life

there you go. we already knew this but the first step to recovery is to admit it to yourself . attaboy