Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3924 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
He's being put up to this. He really doesn't wanna bother me for no reason.

Ok ill look for it. And I'll bump every topic I go into looking for it.

That's cool Sik?
It's gonna be hard to promote your show when you catch a ban for bumping too many threads.

Lol so when you callin in Sik?
And the g spot mod told me to look for the addy when he could just give it up...
I can call in if y'all want. From what Brian said in the other thread y'all talk about me so why not.

And Cham even gave you the address in a thread you made about my address and you just ignored it lol.

Nobody co signed...

Like how y'all co sign on hate post...

And you expect ME to believe cham!?

Lol

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

Cham posted the correct address

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

70S Lake Ave. or something. Do it.

So that's it Sik?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

70S Lake Ave. or something. Do it.

So that's it Sik?
Yes, sir. So now you can carry out the orders you were given.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
I'm not a hunter gatherer...

See ima already have to look for you when I get there...

I gotta look for the addy too?

why are you so worried about finding SIK?  You should be out looking hard for some fuckin lip balm bra.  Your soup coolers got more cracks than a plumbers convention.

LMAO
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
god, it baffles me that theres guys like unomic and radiotube.

i was almost 100% sure they were aliases. i believed no man can be this dumb, retarded, or pathetic (mostly radiotube)

but seeing unomics posts, which are hardly comprehensible and seeing his video, this guys a weirdo.

may god have mercy on their souls

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

i was almost 100% sure they were aliases. i believed no man can be this dumb, retarded, or pathetic (mostly radiotube)

but seeing unomics posts, which are hardly comprehensible and seeing his video, this guys a weirdo.

It baffles me how so many ppl here have pics of other men They DO NOT KNOW on they sig and pro pic...

Gay fuck. No one is that big of a fan... Fag

And for Sik... I'm training now! Lmao

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It baffles me how so many ppl here have pics of other men They DO NOT KNOW on they sig and pro pic...

this is a westcoast rap forum, i have westcoast rappers on my profile pic and my sig, which i havent changed since i was 15 since there wasnt a need to, nor do i care.

does it also baffle you when u see thousands of posters on a sports forum that has pics of their favorite player or team as their profile pic or sig?

your just supporting my statement that your well, pretty dumb.

and plus i met kurupt before, and he spit a flow for us, even though he was drunk out of his mind and wired on probably on shit.

training for sik? damn dude ur weird. if u want to fight him so bad that your going to do "training", just go to his fucking place of work and punch him in the face.

god if ur training, you must be pretty hilarious when u fight

Sikotic™

Well, that's good. Do what your boss tell you to do like a good boy.

I'm not training so you'll have an advantage I guess lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Something tells me this is going to end in a very pussy way for Unicorn. Either a drive-by to make it seem like "I know where you be nigga...", despite Sikotic telling him where it was or he'll just get out of the car, video tape himself high fiving him & leaving.

Sccit

this is a westcoast rap forum, i have westcoast rappers on my profile pic and my sig, which i havent changed since i was 15 since there wasnt a need to, nor do i care.

does it also baffle you when u see thousands of posters on a sports forum that has pics of their favorite player or team as their profile pic or sig?

and plus i met kurupt before, and he spit a flow for us, even though he was drunk out of his mind and wired on probably on shit.

training for sik? damn dude ur weird. if u want to fight him so bad that your going to do "training", just go to his fucking place of work and punch him in the face.

u dont know MO...dudes far from dumb, and i'd put good money on him in a fight vs. u.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u dont know MO...dudes far from dumb, and i'd put good money on him in a fight vs. u.

lol good to know

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Something tells me this is going to end in a very pussy way for Unicorn. Either a drive-by to make it seem like "I know where you be nigga...", despite Sikotic telling him where it was or he'll just get out of the car, video tape himself high fiving him & leaving.

This was my fav hater comment

Lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

Why do LAMB demand fights, train for fights and then back down?

BTW, if you're training then I already won :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

Ok so you don't care about your 15 year old gay celebrity crush but you care about my comments.... Ok

You met krupt... I bet you skeeted yourself...

And Training?! Yup I'm watching the infinite video now. Fuck px90 and insanity.  ;D 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.