Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3933 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Lmao

We're laughing at u, not with u bro

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Lmao

Y'all mutha fuckas are so serious... Smh

Sik knows what it is...

Oh yea fuck you too... Loon
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MUHFUKKA

i dont think sik is the toughest guy in the world or a great fighter but i would put money on him beating unicorns scrawny ass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

i dont think sik is the toughest guy in the world or a great fighter but i would put money on him beating unicorns scrawny ass

lol m.o aint scrawny...he is 2x taller & bigger than sikotic. if they were matched up side-by-side, there is no way any logical person would put money on sik. then again, u are retarded.

Sccit

Lmao

damn...looney's with the cool crowd

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
so when is all this gonna go down ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

Cuz looney doesny like ur homie he is with the "cool crowd"? No more likely he thinks for himself. I don't know shit about wowzwrs dude, so don't really care but people don't need to like all the same ppl to get along. Fuck outta here.

Not to mention this whole thing is retarded, ski is one of the few ppl here who doesn't put on a toughnguy act, yet you choose to fuxk with him. Loon3y tala that shit, and is in Cali, but no fuck with a dude because he told a 30 something year old who hates his life to stop being a pussy and to do something about it. Or maybe cuz he made fun of nik for being exposed. If you are on the Internet leave ur fucking psyhisical anger out of it. It is like going to a stand up comedy show and getting mad cuz they say something offensive when you heckle them.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:16:33 PM by rayallen0 »

Sikotic™

lol m.o aint scrawny...he is 2x taller & bigger than sikotic. if they were matched up side-by-side, there is no way any logical person would put money on sik. then again, u are retarded.
LOL @ Elior's fight fantasies that never come to fruition. The way you talk about fights is proof you've never been in a real fight in your life.

I don't know his height or size because I've never seen the guy in person, but that shit isn't the end all be all in a fight between two unskilled fighters. I did a lil jiu jitsu and grappling back in my undergrad days, but not enough to give me an advantage or nothing. Anyway, reach and height become much more critical in a fight between two skilled fighters with technique.

If I were stupid enough to take the internets serious and pursue a fight with any of you, it wouldn't last more than 30 seconds and one of us would get knocked out. Regardless of height or size. We got people on here anticipating one of those 15 round Rocky battles which is funny.

Honestly, all this tough guy shit coming from LAMB is beyond old. We got one guy talking about dismantling me and never shows. We got another guy who wants to key my car, slap my mom and then poke me in the eye. Now we got a guy who wants to fly from Kansas City to battle me and challenge me to a yoga pose down. This doesn't even make sense no more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

LOL @ Elior's fight fantasies that never come to fruition. The way you talk about fights is proof you've never been in a real fight in your life.

I don't know his height or size because I've never seen the guy in person, but that shit isn't the end all be all in a fight between two unskilled fighters. I did a lil jiu jitsu and grappling back in my undergrad days, but not enough to give me an advantage or nothing. Anyway, reach and height become much more critical in a fight between two skilled fighters with technique.

If I were stupid enough to take the internets serious and pursue a fight with any of you, it wouldn't last more than 30 seconds and one of us would get knocked out. Regardless of height or size. We got people on here anticipating one of those 15 round Rocky battles which is funny.

Honestly, all this tough guy shit coming from LAMB is beyond old. We got one guy talking about dismantling me and never shows. We got another guy who wants to key my car, slap my mom and then poke me in the eye. Now we got a guy who wants to fly from Kansas City to battle me and challenge me to a yoga pose down. This doesn't even make sense no more.

it will all make perfect sense in the end

Hack Wilson - real

i would knock that 33 year old Elano the fuck out, that's for sure!

same with that spick K-macc

other than those 2 i'm aight with anyone else here.

Sikotic™

it will all make perfect sense in the end
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Elior and his rap quartet are pretty much forced into failure. If they ever had a shot at blowing up, one would simply need to point to their legacy of bitchdom at this forum and their pass anywhere would be immediately revoked.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Sikotic are you shorter than five feet? Because otherwise apparently Ashy Larry is over ten feet tall.

Loony would fuck up Larry. Sik would fuck up Larry. I would wash Larry all over California, then make a .gif of me standing over him with a waterfall behind me.

Sccit

Elior and his rap quartet are pretty much forced into failure. If they ever had a shot at blowing up, one would simply need to point to their legacy of bitchdom at this forum and their pass anywhere would be immediately revoked.

u are the original chamilitary click of dubcc... only less gay and more square. either way, i've never come across someone with their head so far up their ass in real life. i wonder if nerds like u only exist on the internet?