Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3923 times)

Sccit

Sikotic are you shorter than five feet? Because otherwise apparently Ashy Larry is over ten feet tall.

Loony would fuck up Larry. Sik would fuck up Larry. I would wash Larry all over California, then make a .gif of me standing over him with a waterfall behind me.

right...u would fuck up a 6'3" buff dude who just got out of training every day in jail for 3 months. just as believable as JBANANAS being a cool dude.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Don't get mad bro it's just the internet, for us at least.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sccit

Don't get mad bro it's just the internet, for us at least.

i'm not mad lol...i really do think ur a square. is "dont get mad" the go-to cop out for every nerd who gets called out? shits old, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
You gotta love when the kid says he "isn't mad". Son pours his heart & soul into every word.

Sikotic™

Sikotic are you shorter than five feet? Because otherwise apparently Ashy Larry is over ten feet tall.

Loony would fuck up Larry. Sik would fuck up Larry. I would wash Larry all over California, then make a .gif of me standing over him with a waterfall behind me.
I'm 5'9, but in Elior's world I guess that makes me a midget lol.

right...u would fuck up a 6'3" buff dude who just got out of training every day in jail for 3 months. just as believable as JBANANAS being a cool dude.
Buff? Did you see the same video he put on Dubcc that I saw? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

^yea? n it was a head shot. whats ya point?

Sikotic™

My point is sizing up men is not normal behavior for a heterosexual male like yourself.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yo this nigga is such a homo lmao.

Sccit

My point is sizing up men is not normal behavior for a heterosexual male like yourself.

sayin that a buffer 6'3" dude would fuck up a shrimp like yaself is pretty damn normal behavior, my dude.

Sikotic™

sayin that a buffer 6'3" dude would fuck up a shrimp like yaself is pretty damn normal behavior, my dude.
LOL @ "buffer" like you're admiring his build n shit. Kinda makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

Again, you clearly never been in a real fight in your life if you think height and muscle mass determine a fight. And on top of that, this internet thug rage shit simply ain't a good look once you pass the age of 16, amigo.

Look.......honest to God, I'm sorry there was a forum glitch and your shenanigans with Ghost disappeared into the internet. Not my intentions at all. No need to get all pissy on me though and nag me like my girlfriend. If the posts were in the Recycling Bin I woulda asked an admin or global mod to fish them out just because I'm a nice guy. It's not there though because it was never deleted so what can I do? I didn't know this kinda shit meant so much to you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

LOL @ "buffer" like you're admiring his build n shit. Kinda makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

Again, you clearly never been in a real fight in your life if you think height and muscle mass determine a fight. And on top of that, this internet thug rage shit simply ain't a good look once you pass the age of 16, amigo.

Look.......honest to God, I'm sorry there was a forum glitch and your shenanigans with Ghost disappeared into the internet. Not my intentions at all. No need to get all pissy on me though and nag me like my girlfriend. If the posts were in the Recycling Bin I woulda asked an admin or global mod to fish them out just because I'm a nice guy. It's not there though because it was never deleted so what can I do? I didn't know this kinda shit meant so much to you.

i'm not "admirin" anything, just tellin it like it is. dunno why that would make u uncomfortable, unless you were insecure, of course.

and a 5 foot toothpick could knock out a 7 foot beast...doesnt mean its probable.

as for you movin the Ghost convo, again, it doesnt really matter 2 me. if anything, it just goes to show that youre still capably of pullin bitchmoves. duno how that even came up again, i never really cared 2 begin with lol. no one is pissy, i just thought even u were above petty shit like that.

Sikotic™

as for you movin the Ghost convo, again, it doesnt really matter 2 me. if anything, it just goes to show that youre still capably of pullin bitchmoves. duno how that even came up again, i never really cared 2 begin with lol. no one is pissy, i just thought even u were above petty shit like that.
The 2-3 threads you made crying about it say you do care. That's nagging, dogg. Same with Brian spamming my PMs crying to me for merging a couple threads and making 3 threads about it in 3 different sections like I robbed him or somethin.

I have no reason to delete Ghost's convo. Ghost is one funny muthafucka and I got no beef with him. If a glitch in the system makes me a bitch then guilty as charged I guess.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
nik please man, stop refering to this guy as "buff" and shit, your talking to this guy like your admiration for him is "wierd"

remember when we spoke about your father issues and how you kind of latch on to role models and shit?

you were better off admiring kobe.

Sccit

nik please man, stop refering to this guy as "buff" and shit, your talking to this guy like your admiration for him is "wierd"

remember when we spoke about your father issues and how you kind of latch on to role models and shit?

you were better off admiring kobe.

yall actin like some homos, cham status...all i said was a buffer 6'3" dude would have an advantage over a lil guy in a fight. if that causes u to have homosexual fantasies, not my fault.

Sccit

The 2-3 threads you made crying about it say you do care. That's nagging, dogg. Same with Brian spamming my PMs crying to me for merging a couple threads and making 3 threads about it in 3 different sections like I robbed him or somethin.

I have no reason to delete Ghost's convo. Ghost is one funny muthafucka and I got no beef with him. If a glitch in the system makes me a bitch then guilty as charged I guess.

i didnt make any threads crying about it, i made ONE thread calling u out, which u also bitchmadedly mergred. and if u have no beef with Ghost and think he's cool, why would u merge a thread dedicated to our convo into a thread called "Brian's Radio Obsession"? pretty sure Ghost thought that was bitchmade, as well. either way, i can care less. it means nothing to me...i just think it's gay. end of story.