Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3850 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Whether its choice or that way by birth, I'm just glad I don't have that issue.

The fucks that stare at dudes lips calling ppl gay...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

Gays kill themselves all the time because they're conflicted. On one hand they don't wanna let their people down and have their personal life ruin their career aspirations and such. On the other hand, they admire their homie's buffness and height becauseof their undeniable urge for the peen.

Just remember, im not the dude who connects buffness with homosexuality..... That would be u.
I know how much you love arguing, Elior, but you just can't win this one.

You know damn well if I bragged about how buff my friends were that would would be right there to call me on that shit. It's just a weird choice of words. Whether you're a faggot or not is none of my business.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

sorry NIK but i agree with these guys

saying another guy is "buff" is a bad choice of words, just don't fight it lol

next time just say strong

Strong and buff mean two different things.. I'm not guna watch what I say jjust to spare some peeps here of homoerotic fantasies

Sccit

Just remember, im not the dude who connects buffness with homosexuality..... That would be u.

You know damn well if I bragged about how buff my friends were that would would be right there to call me on that shit. It's just a weird choice of words. Whether you're a faggot or not is none of my business.

Well, unless u have sexuality issues, comparing body types is pretty standard when mufuckaz are talkin bout throwing down. If u felt any gayness off that, id say thats ur  issue more than it is mine.

Blasphemy (A)

gays arent born that way imo

i never thought that either, until one day i told a fag that and he started crying and telling me how "you think i chose to be gay, you think i just woke up one day and said i wanna be gay, you think i chose to upset my family and let my parents down, NO i have liked the same sex since i could remember, i didnt choose to be gay, i was born gay"

he said this at work and started crying and was really passionate about it, after that i figured the fags are really born gay

Lmao, of course fags convince themselves that they were born that way... Pedophiles probably convince themselves of the same thing. Doesn't make it true.

Be sure to mention that to your brother at the next family reunion.

Hack Wilson - real

Strong and buff mean two different things.. I'm not guna watch what I say jjust to spare some peeps here of homoerotic fantasies

you could also call him muscular

but saying the word "buff" or "he's buffed" sounds like a housewife fantasy lol

Sikotic™

Well, unless u have sexuality issues, comparing body types is pretty standard when mufuckaz are talkin bout throwing down. If u felt any gayness off that, id say thats ur  issue more than it is mine.
It seems you have a different understanding when it comes to words than most people. What exactly do you mean by "throwing down"? Is it the same as "getting tossed"?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

you could also call him muscular

but saying the word "buff" or "he's buffed" sounds like a housewife fantasy lol

Lmao.. The fuck? Duno how they do it up in Maine, but "Muscular" sound twice as gay.

Hack Wilson - real

no

muscular is a normal way of saying someone has muscles

buffed?  that's a 1990s word if i ever heard one :)

Sccit

no

muscular is a normal way of saying someone has muscles

buffed?  that's a 1990s word if i ever heard one :)

lol...i duno if thats an east coast thing or what, but it sounds awkward. u never heard some1 say "i been workin out, tryna get buff"??

not "buffed" lmao

Sccit

It seems you have a different understanding when it comes to words than most people. What exactly do you mean by "throwing down"? Is it the same as "getting tossed"?

throwing down is the action, gettin tossed is the result

u sound like Bart from "How High"

Hack Wilson - real

i roll with people who get blunted, not buff lol

Sikotic™

I think I'm finally starting to understand this. So according to your fight predictions, buff men do lots of tossing when they throw down?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

buff men do lots of tossing when they throw down

lmao, smh

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

The fucks that stare at dudes lips calling ppl gay...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.