Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3849 times)

Sikotic™

Will, I think everyone in this thread, despite our differences, can agree that posting naked men eating bananas was totally uncalled for.

So much clearer when u say it
At least he's sans banana and has his clothes on. Its an upgrade :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
will bodied himself

Will_B

will bodied himself

Please use bigger words Petey

Hack Wilson - real

Will, I think everyone in this thread, despite our differences, can agree that posting naked men eating bananas was totally uncalled for.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I motion we all drop wills karma another half a rack as punishment for his homosexual display.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I second that motion.

Hack Wilson - real

why would he have a picture of that to begin with

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
because hes gay? :D

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I motion we all drop wills karma another half a rack as punishment for his homosexual display.

Good idea, but I think Madsen already works hard enough on that.

Hack Wilson - real

LOL

i've noticed that both Will and Mike have lowered eachothers karma's by several hundred points in the past few months

MUHFUKKA

buff is definitely something a chick would say at the beach or some shit "look at this buff guy walking over here"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

i gotta agree

since i came back from that 2 week ban i tried, i mean really tried to be ok with will but he goes and does gay shit like this and sticking up for his euro-pal Elano

i guess some people you just can't tolerate...it's euros like Will B that make the idea of world peace impossible
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:07:07 PM by OG Black Wilson »

Will_B

LOL

i've noticed that both Will and Mike have lowered eachothers karma's by several hundred points in the past few months

Mike rallied round with his ePalls at da-suace and got a bunch of em lowering mines :camp:

Dude can't even fight his own eBattles.

Hack Wilson - real

buff is definitely something a chick would say at the beach or some shit "look at this buff guy walking over here"
hahaha

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

i gotta agree

since i came back from that 2 week ban i tried, i mean really tried to be ok with will but he goes and does gay shit like this and sticking up for his euro-pal Elano

i guess some people you just can't tolerate...it's euros like Will B that make the idea of world peace impossible

elanos cool but fuck will hes a bitch for life he could post every song in dres vault in 500kbps and i still wouldnt fuck with him.

lol at wills conspiracy theories...we just noticed that the lower it got the stupider you got to acting so we used it as a means to fuck with you, we had a betting pool going on how long until you threw a fit and started bitching to staff, i think blasphemy won 20 bucks off your ass lolololol